Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... (21136 Views)

What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Aunty nurse: Na lie joor.. Is only on NL dat he's an undisputed s3x machine. I knw his type, he's got nothing to offer
na wetin i hear? oya come make we arrange make i sample you na, you go confirm say my reign as undisputed sex champion no be self-acclaimed title... oya practical things
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 05, 2013
sexymoma: Jeeeeesu abi iru bobo wo ni eleyii gan, u wan kill me ni... ***singing*** I'm Married to jesus, satan Leave me alone.
no be only you marry Jesus na. how far
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 05, 2013
Aunty nurse: How many pple are u inviting 2 ur inner chamber?? Anyway, frm ur previous signature, I'm not surprised
Hehe i'm not married na, i'm a freelancer so make i enjoy my singlehood while it last...
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

See this shocked shocked shocked
And??
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Daresh:

I've had 3 in 1 . AMAZING!!!!
still need more?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nomski0(f): 5:38am On Jun 05, 2013
Most romantic gift ever......the ass who gave me makes me want to forget about it.
Why are bad boys just the most generous?!
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2013
Nomski0: Most romantic gift ever......the ass who gave me makes me want to forget about it.
Why are bad boys just the most generous?!
that's because we tend to know what babes want and how to give them or even make them want what they don't want. Unlike the good boys that depend on following laid-down rules written in books
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nomski0(f): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2013
barcanista: that's because we tend to know what babes want and how to give them or even make them want what they don't want. Unlike the good boys that depend on following laid-down rules written in books
So you're a bad boy? Tell me-what do girls like?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Highbe(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Blow go one side Biko! I dey my own jeje dey freestyle as always, one amphibian dey yab hin entire lineage, I add my own jara, na me u con see quote? Mr man, respect yaself.
Nt only you but the two of But How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2013
Jaeger-LeCoultre Stainless-steel Amvox watch on valentines day,i can't really tell if she stole or bought it but i rock it and fucking in a car........totally epic
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Nomski0:
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2013
Nomski0:
You really want to know? then pm me, no time for public presentation... private things sweetie
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by sexymoma(f): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
barcanista: You really want to know? then pm me, no time for public presentation... private things sweetie
This gurl go wunjure you o.. ehn ehn i tok ma own o grin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
sexymoma: This gurl go wunjure you o.. ehn ehn i tok ma own o grin
For real? na wetin i de find self. How far you? did you get my pm?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by sexymoma(f): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
barcanista: For real? na wetin i de find self. How far you? did you get my pm?
yeah i got it bt cudn't reply dunno wat hapin
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by sexymoma(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
barcanista: For real? na wetin i de find self. How far you? did you get my pm?
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by AdexOmoby(f): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
sexymoma: The Most Romantic Gift have ever received was Kisses.... Like 2hrs Kisses
Oya Nairalanders let get started. cheesy
All gifts are romantic as I can not categorically tell you which is more or less.
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by nikkyshyne(f): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2013
Prowizy2: It was my b.day & my gf gave me her virginity.. Damn! Can't 4get dat day
I hope you will eventually marry her?!

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Mine was a knock on my door at 7a.m,standing in front of me was my man wt a cake all the way from Bayelsa....the next was kisses.......i was speechless
Re: The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... by kester113(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2016
12inches1:
U see what I'm saying. The only "romantic" gift naija girls cn give is their punnie and to me that aint even romantic.
12inches1,Dat is because they aint creative.when you love someone and think abt the person creative ideas would pop on your head which when implented becomes a romantic act*talking frm xperience*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.