Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Please help am confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please help am confused (546 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please help am confused by BYXplicit(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Am writting on behalve of a friend who is really in distress pls your suggestion is important..

He has this girl he truely loves and will like to settle down with her, there have been together for a while but the thing is the girl has a boyfriend whom she claimed de flowered her and there are still seeing but she claims to love my friend and that she needs time to do that(break up with the other guy).Now the point is can such a girl be trusted in this new relationship as regards breaking my friends heart the day she sees another since she could do away with the other with no major reason simply because he saw my friend..pls advise is needed as my friend is really down..Tnx
Re: Please help am confused by webcam(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
if the gurl can seperate from her boy friend because of your friend its simply mean she will seperate from ur friend too when she get another hot guy
Re: Please help am confused by BYXplicit(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
webcam: if the gurl can seperate from her boy friend because of your friend its simply mean she will seperate from ur friend too when she get another hot guy
Thanks bro..its very possible

(1) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In Love With Me. / Six Ways To Recovering From A Broken Relationship / Captains In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.