Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? (896 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by angelcj: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
This question has been bothering my heart for a while now.... Is it proper to tell your boyfriend/spouse what you earn and to let him know the moment your salary is being paid, especially when he is also open to you about his earnings and any income that comes to him? No insults please, just need your mature views on this for us to learn.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/06/should-i-disclose-my-earnings-with-my.html

Re: Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by k2039: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
If the man is open, then the woman should do likewise,
Re: Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by Sanboy25: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
No, as long as he is not your husband.
Re: Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by Darlenebabe: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
there is no bad about it, it take trust 4 man to open up especialy money issue, so dear u got to build more trust in him too. do d same
Re: Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by rosebase(f): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sanboy25: No, as long as he is not your husband.
Re: Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by aadetoyin(f): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
Would be better to hold on till he is ur hubby. That is when he really needs to know
Re: Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by Leysco(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
no need
Re: Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
If he is open why not? Sometimes, friends (which I would hope you both are) might share that info with each other.

Also if he is your SPOUSE, why the heck should you even be asking?
Re: Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by Oohrhii(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
That means a lady does not need to know too, till she is ones wife..

Unfortunately an una pry pass..asking different questions and attaching it to love..yet you ladies are selfish minded. If a guy does not share a secret.. He is secretive and not to be trusted. If he hustles..he is not caring as he doesn't have time. What makes you ladies think whatever you guys do are right while men r wrong..

If a lady wants to dump a man.she would formulate a dream or professy..and every one will understand, if a man does that he is a player and a bad person, they would say he just wanted to use and dump.

The bible says do unto others what you would want to be done to you. You want to have the key to a mans house yet you are not his wife yet. You want to know his worth..sit at the front seat.and place your legs on the dash board of his car, yet you are not a wife, you want to be held important and identified with him at all functions, yet you are not his wife.. And here you all are whining on just salary like he is a failure and not working..like telling him what u earn means he would covet and collect it form you.

Ladies sha..

God dey? Make I keep quiet.

Women.. A nessesary problem. Smh!
Re: Should I Disclose My Earnings With My Boyfriend? by Mynd44: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
I don't support it....I will be more comfy if she is being opened to her husband but every relationship is different and since the guy is so opened, she might sonsider it

(1) (Reply)

Is Breast Enlargement A Sin? / Most Attractive Things About A Woman / Your Dream Man / Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.