Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Your Dream Man / Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Dream Man / Woman (897 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Create Your Dream Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Dream Man / Woman by Rosebert(f): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Share your opinions on how you want your partner to be.

Many who wants to get married do not really know what they want in their forever partner.

Take a real look at ur past and present relationships and deduce what is lacking in them.

Here are mine.
1) He should be a caring individual..

2) He must understand and be ready to endure d feminine emotions

3) He should be a good cook....(i need rest somtyms too)

4) He should see me as some1 he can cry to....(so i wud be convinced he is human)

5) He should be able to sacrifice his time 4 gisting n gossiping wit me....awwww ladies love this.

6) He should be my man n stand firm on his words....(i can b a little stubborn though).

7) He shud see me as his friend and talk to me abt sports...its part of gisting *winks*

cool He shud be ready to play...all work n no play........

9) He should be creative and look 4 ways to surprise me and make me laugh....(cos u dont wanna see dis face wen it is crying)

10) He should be proud of me whereeva we go to...(we lurvvvvee d attention mehn).

11) He should know his responsibilities as a man and the head of his house...(no be me go carry hammer na)

12) He should take religion and spirituality seriously...and also lead our family to GOD

13) He should see me as his partner in this race of life.

14) He should be ready to support me in my chosen career.

15) He should learn how to take care of babies....(i love my night sleep)

16)...and finally, he should be a professor in bedmatics.

Feel free to share urs.

.....MATURED MINDS ONLY.....

1 Like

Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is this another strategy for PMs? Okay let me be the first.

You cant get a perfect guy.

2. You should be ready to teach him the feminine emoticons
4. Dont tell me you want a crybaby
5. Gisting? When I know there are books in my library to read... Kai! Everything should be little by little... little talk... little study... little sleep... little love... little time for family... its 24 hours per day o!
10. pray you dont fall into the hands of an introvert (someone like myself)

Evry other ones make sense for a normal guy undecided (Not all guys are normal like some of US wink)

1 Like

Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by sunnyt1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
Im sorry to sound different, i dnt sucsribe to the dream man/woman stuff, its one of those reasons why

1) marriages are failling more than ever; as soon as you discovered the person you got married to is not your dream person, you start looking elsewhere, and the marriage starts getting boring and you obviously would stop giving your all.

2) divorce rate is on the increase; you might start considering divorce when you discover there is someone better than the person you are married to, and this is a prerequisite from the life we live as youths. Some young people had already damaged their marriage even b4 thinking abt it, some, as young as 20. What should a gal who dates married men and has committed several abortions or a guy who dates 4 gals at the same time expect from marriage?

3) marriages are becoming unpeaceful, unhappy, enduring, a movie, less successfull; when you live ur life searching for a prefect person or a person of ur dream, you eventually wudnt find it and will have to settle for sometin close to wat u had pictured in mind or any other available option, such marriage can neva be successful

4) matured unmarried singles; a major reason for matured singles today is that people are searching for the person of their dream. After waiting for eterniy, they discover eventually that such person does not exist. Years are usually spent doing this.

So, you cant choose a life partner by ursef, ur knowledge cant help u, only God can. Why not ask God to perfect his will in ur live instead of following the trend.
Ask yoursef this question, where are dos ur criteria coming from? The picture your painted, where did it come from? Is it not from trend, jealousy, lust, movies, peer opinions, fashion and what have you.
Dont allow people's opinion rule ur world, God created u and he had some things in mind when he was forming you.
The reason why people are struggling with their marriages is because they dnt allow God have his way, they dnt listen to God anymore, they listen to peers opinion and views.

1 Like

Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by nickz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
some people seem to dream too much nowadays.... ..........oya OP WAKE UP!!!!!!!! angry angry tongue
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Rosebert(f): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
ledafaze: Is this another strategy for PMs? Okay let me be the first.

5. Gisting? When I know there are books in my library to read... Kai! Everything should be little by little... little talk... little study... little sleep... little love... little time for family... its 24 hours per day o!

Evry other ones make sense for a normal guy undecided

i hail u 4 being d 1st

I never said i wanted a cry baby...being all macho wont bring out my humble suggestions but if u wanna let it all out den my shoulders r not there 4 fancy.

Your family shud b ur priority so u shud just squeeze out a liitle tym out of ur busy schedule n gist...incase u didnt notice i used d word SACRIFICE
ledafaze: Is this another strategy for PMs? Okay let me be the first.

Evry other ones make sense for a normal guy undecided (Not all guys are normal like some of US wink)
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
Rosebert:
Your family shud b ur priority so u shud just squeeze out a liitle tym out of ur busy schedule n gist...incase u didnt notice i used d word SACRIFICE

Yea... sacrifice but we all know ladies with respect to gossip... They can go on marathon without taking a sip of rest... ...that was why I said its gotta b little by little cos me sef will stylishly cut her from her close everyday gossip friends as I gats b the only friend cheesy cheesy cheesy so that little time go dey but not all the time
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Rosebert(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
I am as busy as a bee but most tyms a gal just has to be a gal and she expects her man to be there wen or u want her to do d gossiping outside?
ledafaze:

Yea... sacrifice but we all know ladies with respect to gossip... They can go on marathon without taking a sip of rest... ...that was why I said its gotta b little by little cos me sef will stylishly cut her from her close everyday gossip friends as I gats b the only friend cheesy cheesy cheesy so that little time go dey but not all the time
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Rosebert: I am as busy as a bee but most tyms a gal just has to be a gal and she expects her man to be there wen or u want her to do d gossiping outside?

You know some girls dont just want to believe that some guys can multitask.. Watch football, study and also be listening to their talk... dont you think? For her to be a matured lady, I will expect her to know study time from talk time... well... she might just have to plug something into my own study time for herself so we can all be in sync. grin grin
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by kingajibola(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
summary..... She should be God fearing!
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
kingajibola: summary..... She should be God fearing!

Gross! Please know this...

Even the devil is God fearing! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
The most important thing i seek in her is teachability.
If she is teachable, then "we" are good to go.
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
ledafaze:

Gross! Please know this...

Even the devil is God fearing! angry angry angry
Boss, you suddenly disappeared from the chat thread. It's not fair o.
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
idnoble135: The most important thing i seek in her is teachability.
If she is teachable, then "we" are good to go.

#Gbam

idnoble135:
Boss, you suddenly disappeared from the chat thread. It's not fair o.

Boss its not my fault oh... ----> https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/220#18176947

https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christian-chatbox-sticky/221#18177069

And why posting where I might be causing bitterness for someone? Its better just to be an observer.
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
Common, you should know that words uttered in anger could come out badly spoken.
I'm sure she never meant it.
The thread needs you bro.
Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bro,

Tomorrow is a good day! Hope I'll b able to catch up sha...

and OP, sorry for derailing this thread off-topic as we didn't meant it..

1 Like

Re: Your Dream Man / Woman by Rosebert(f): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
The thread is still is open NL

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Call Your Partner 'mummy' Or 'daddy' When Your Parents Are Alive? / Should I Give Up D Chase? / Why Do People Who Cheat Hate To Be Cheated On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.