Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO (28921 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Fussbot: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigeria does not have demographic or biometric database, so not even the Nigerian census board knows the number of Nigerians in this country as a fact. So how did World Health gather their statistics ?
dis is d excuse u guys give everytime,am not saying dey are rit but y didn't dey pick other african countries and Nigeria all the time?and u tink dia is no iota of truth in it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Okijajuju: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2013
991: the w.h.o has not visited congo kinshasha.

They have not visited any of the Francophone countries where they use it to even cook soup.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by 50calibre(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: WHO and their yeye research.

Do you bleach? Because that's the only possible explanation I can come up with as to why you would discredit a research by WHO.
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2013
Lilimax:
But black is beautiful although i am light skinned bleached a litu grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Libkid(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2013
Na wash.where did they get thier fact.abegi
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Rapmaestro(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Lilimax:
But black is beautiful although I am light skinned.
and u want me to believe dis without ur pix as proof
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Lilimax(f): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2013
AB$I:
Bisi omo logbalogba dino melaye, moji olaiya,sola sobowale.sikira sindodo,mosun filani,fathia and saheed balogun,rita dominic,sola kosoko etc endless list of low esteem, inferior complex plagued individuals
You harsh ooo smiley
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2013
acmev1: Black Bold and Beautiful.
That is a lovely picture. . . .
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Lilimax(f): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Rap maestro: and u want me to believe dis without ur pix as proof
You don't need to believe me okay... mine is factory fitted cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

When world bank praised your president with the same irrational statistics,you dance to their ego.Now they are telling you what you know exist in Nigeria,you are bad-mouthing them.
I have a mind of my own to think and do not need some inglorious organization throwing around figures to programme the mind of the ignorant masses, I am not part of the ignorant masses, I am Billyonaire and I do not accept propaganda. I can not say the same about you, cos you are yet to master the art of independent reasoning. No offense.
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Rapmaestro(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
Lilimax:
You don't need to believe me okay... mine is factory fitted cheesy cheesy
post the pix na
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Lilimax(f): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=murimoney][/quote]
Nah...it's factory fitted cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2013
Fussbot: dis is d excuse u guys give everytime,am not saying dey are rit but y didn't dey pick other african countries and Nigeria all the time?and u tink dia is no iota of truth in it?
There is no iota of truth my dear. No single iota of truth. Do not fall for this imperialists, they probably have plan B, after sowing this propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by 50calibre(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigeria does not have demographic or biometric database, so not even the Nigerian census board knows the number of Nigerians in this country as a fact. So how did World Health gather their statistics ?

How do people like the UN know that more than 60% of Nigerians live on or below a dollar daily? Not every statistic gathering requires some sort of database, the figures of bleaching products being sold in Nigeria would be a good place to start
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by AlyricistLaura: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2013
This report has to be inaccurate because i was told there was no Colorism on the Continent of Africa

You see, we all wanna play fools and discuss pointless redundant topics on "Racism" when
"Colorism" is the real Cancer
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2013
Billyonaire: I have a mind of my own to think and do not need some inglorious organization throwing around figures to programme the mind of the ignorant masses, I am not part of the ignorant masses, I am Billyonaire and I do not accept propaganda. I can not say the same about you, cos you are yet to master the art of independent reasoning. No offense.

Stop tripping and answer what I asked you.your hypocrisy is stunning !
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by AlyricistLaura: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
AND I HATE ANYTHING THAT IS NOT BLACK.

Careful Sir, this type of mentality leads to manifesting itself into Neo Negro Nazi~ism

Blacks come in all colors Sir
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by AlyricistLaura: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2013
The fact that this thread is in the "fashion" section instead of the politics section....speaks [size=20pt]Volumes[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2013
50calibre:

How do people like the UN know that more than 60% of Nigerians live on or below a dollar daily? Not every statistic gathering requires some sort of database, the figures of bleaching products being sold in Nigeria would be a good place to start

So you believe that 60% of Nigerians live below a dollar ? A dollar is 160 Naira at most remember, and conductors earn 5000 naira per day, Okada riders make average of 8,000 naira per day. In my village, my gradnmom pays labourers 2,500 naira per day's job. The cleaners are paid 15,000 naira per month (divide by 30). And these happens to be the poor bracket, yet none earns less than 160 naira per day. I want to also tell you this fact. That 1000 naira has more value in USA than in Nigeria. Houses are cheaper in USA than in Nigeria. Hotel accomodations are cheaper in USA than Nigeria. etc etc etc.

Learn to read and travel, and you will realize that you have been f00led all along by those who throw figures around. American girls bleach their skins more than Nigerians. The whites use more fading agents than blacks. if you doubt me, ask dermatologists.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Stop tripping and answer what I asked you.your hypocrisy is stunning !
I doubt if you know the meaning of 'tripping'. I know you will check the meaning now, use google.
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by 4chi: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2013
Jim NWOBODO is the poster boy for male bleaching in Nigeria, way back in the 70s jim already had fanta face and coca cola body. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Jimohlawal(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2013
Na only God fit save naija... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Okijajuju: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2013
4chi:

JIM NWOBODO.... cool cool

Falls from upstairs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? / Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] / Women: Nigerian Men Lack Dress Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.