Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO (28913 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation / Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Alhaja Sikira omokwopopo with gold teeth eating ileya ram grin

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by AlyricistLaura: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
i Weep for Naija, i don't know which is worst, the Bleaching Photos, the Tribal Wars or All4naija's body cream stories.

This is why i am trying to tackle colorism in America "Early" before it ever gets to this point.....Damn

Ayo where that Body Creaming Cooon At?

I need my Shoes Shined
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by AlyricistLaura: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mouthafoukahs carrying Israeli flags?!?......is that Photoshopped?!?!?

Oh My God......

You People Just Can't be Saved.......

It's Hopeless.

It's Ova.
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Mouthafoukahs carrying Israeli flags?!?......is that Photoshopped?!?!?

Oh My God......

You People Just Can't be Saved.......

It's Hopeless.

It's Ova.

You know it's not.

Many Ibos fly the Israel flag in their homes as a sign of respect to their ancestry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
50calibre:

How do people like the UN know that more than 60% of Nigerians live on or below a dollar daily? Not every statistic gathering requires some sort of database, the figures of bleaching products being sold in Nigeria would be a good place to start

Billyonaire: Nigeria does not have demographic or biometric database, so not even the Nigerian census board knows the number of Nigerians in this country as a fact. So how did World Health gather their statistics ?

I concur.

Texas.Cowgirl:
"I survived the holocaust"

Bytchhh you sure did grin

O yee grin grin

Jezuuz I'm laughing my tummy off cheesy cheesy hilarious thread as usual.
Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by Policewoman(f): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bleaching is bad. WOmen stop bleaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by MyGodIsAble: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
[b]Bleaching? Ha, that's a Nigerian woman's thing, abi?

So, it doesn't surprise anyone on hearing that our women have taken the first position on the the world's platform for this ignorant act.

But hey, who is encouraging this act and who ar they bleaching for? Nobe their men - the Nigerian man?

Nigerian women are raised with quantum insecurity - what then do you expect?

A girl will get to certain age, she'd be pressured or even forced to find a man and get marrired - so, the Nigerian girl would do anything possible to find anything in trousers with two legs - that's the trouble!!! Nigerian girls are prepared to bleach until leprosy came off their skins in order to find a man to call their husbands - even so, they won't give it up - how stupid. Some even go to such lengths as paying their own dowries in order to become someone's 'Mrs' - how degrading?

Imaging the pressure their girls a put under, as if it's a crime to choose not to get married - is marriage compulsory, I ask Nigerians? [/b]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO by MyGodIsAble: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
So, Nigerian men are now bleaching?

Abeg get me out of here!!! I don't run o o...!!!

Goes to confirm what I was saying earlier - you see, if their men are now bleaching what does that suggest to your intelligence?

A bleaching man would not want to cuddle up to a dark-skinned women, eh That's the confirmed reason, Nigerian women are top of the class in the bleaching arena.

Judge for yourself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? / Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] / Women: Nigerian Men Lack Dress Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.