Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" (2643 Views)

This Is What It Really Means When Your Man Looks At Another Man / What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
When a woman uses these words to describe you to her friends,don't Jubilate yet, I think it means,"you need to step up your game".

If you ever hear a woman say the words, "He's nice" you can pull out all the money you have on you and bet that she's not attracted to the guy she's talking about.

Women don't use the word "nice" to describe men that they're feeling it for.

If a woman is attracted to you in a romantic way,"he's nice" is the last of the phrase she will describe you with.

Women have dozens of those butterflies phrases they use to explain and describe why a particular guy is different.

But trust me when "he's nice" comes into play,you NEED to change your approach, if you intend to progress.

You might start to get the idea that I'm against being nice to women.... quite the contrary.

I think that it's great to be nice to women. Just do it in a way that doesn't make them think of you as a nice guy.

It's cool to be nice... but do it on your own terms.

Remember,attractive women are different. They know that they can have anything they want. So don't give it to them...and they'll love you.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
Meaning you're nice as a brother figure, nothing more.

I got many of them in my life.

My ex became a "you're nice" after we broke up. I'm still talking to him as a friend, but he thinks we're going to be back to what we were.

Nah ngga, "you're nice".

I like nice guys, but some are just too sweet. They give me toothache.

1 Like

Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by AtheistD(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Meaning you're nice as a brother figure, nothing more.

I got many of them in my life.

My ex became a "you're nice" after we broke up. I'm still talking to him as a friend, but he thinks we're going to be back to what we were.

Nah ngga, "you're nice".

I like nice guys, but some are just too sweet. They give me toothache.

cry

Let the poor dude know that there is no hope of a reunion. No need to lead him on.

But yes, you are right. I got two in my time. I converted one wink
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by daviide: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
It means the gurl just put you in "friend zone!"

1 Like

Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

cry

Let the poor dude know that there is no hope of a reunion. No need to lead him on.

But yes, you are right. I got two in my time. I converted one wink

I'm not. Wish I could show you our text conversations lol.
Today, this morning at 7am:

Him: Careful, I might just hook you again
Me: I don't think so wink

I'm nice and respectful with my replies. Period, because he's a nice fellow.
I prefer taller guys with muscles, there lies his problem embarassed
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by AtheistD(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I'm not. Wish I could show you our text conversations lol.
Today, this morning at 7am:

Him: Careful, I might just hook you again
Me: I don't think so wink

I'm nice and respectful with my replies. Period, because he's a nice fellow.
I prefer taller guys with muscles, there lies his problem embarassed

Ouch. It seems harsh cry cry

What is his problem? He isnt tall, or he lacks muscles? He can work on the muscles part.
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
daviid_e: It means the gurl just put you in "friend zone!"

THANK YOU!! grin grin grin grin

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin cheesy grin

When a guy starts talking like he's catching feeling, just be like "You're so nice, thank you".

"You're so nice"
"You're a nice guy"
"Aww that's very nice of you"
"Wish I could find someone as nice as you"

They all mean the same thing.
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2013

Ouch. It seems harsh cry cry

What is his problem? He isnt tall, or he lacks muscles? He can work on the muscles part.

And height?
There's something about a sexy man towering over you
You feel protected, cuddled, and shielded from all evilz
You feel like you're in Temptationville
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by AtheistD(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And height?
There's something about a sexy man towering over you
You feel protected, cuddled, and shielded from all evilz
You feel like you're in Temptationville

Ok. So height too. Ouch shocked

Oh well. So have you moved on or are you still single?

1 Like

Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2013

Ok. So height too. Ouch shocked

Oh well. So have you moved on or are you still single?

Moved on.

Atheist, you're such a nice guy sha
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by AtheistD(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Moved on.

Atheist, you're such a nice guy sha

Cool cheesy

So why dont you just hook him up with one of your friends... that might work grin
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2013

Cool cheesy

So why dont you just hook him up with one of your friends... that might work grin

lol grin
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by AtheistD(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lol grin

Seriously. If he hits that then you can black mail him into staying away. If he doesnt then you know he is really seriously in love with you and you should stay away regardless wink
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2013

Seriously. If he hits that then you can black mail him into staying away. If he doesnt then you know he is really seriously in love with you and you should stay away regardless wink

Lol you must think I'm in Nigeria grin
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by AtheistD(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol you must think I'm in Nigeria grin

Why? Where are you? And why wouldnt that work elsewhere? Or do you still have an interest in him grin
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2013

Why? Where are you? And why wouldnt that work elsewhere? Or do you still have an interest in him grin

smh @ the way Nigerian men think tongue
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by AtheistD(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

smh @ the way Nigerian men think tongue

Ok. So how do "we" think? You dont like the friend suggestion? It seems like you are leading him on. Either you get tough or you use a cunning method to disperse him wink Take your pick.
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2013

Ok. So how do "we" think? You dont like the friend suggestion? It seems like you are leading him on. Either you get tough or you use a cunning method to disperse him wink Take your pick.

Not leading hm on. I don't have time for that.
He knows where I stand.
I can be friendly, too. I'm not just all evilz
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by andyanders: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
When she is taking advantage of the man.
Re: What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE" by AtheistD(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Not leading hm on. I don't have time for that.
He knows where I stand.
I can be friendly, too. I'm not just all evilz

So why dont you end it? This ex thing is a disaster waiting to happen. When you meet a nise serious guy and you want to get more settled, this ex will start acting up as if you hurt him and lead him on... which is what you are doing smiley

Just end it, let him be and keep your distance.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men / Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told / Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.