Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told (2658 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by toby2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
I was kinda hopin this thread will be to discuss the younger virgins face, while the older virgins help in solving those challenges.
I for example, there r times i see some symptoms and was kinda worried, had to go online to check for similar cases. I will share some as time goes on, but i will love the 'ELDERS' to tell us some of their encounters, some lies they'v heard and how they overcame them. Responses from both genders pls, and if u have issues u r not sure of, before yeildin to wrong counsels, pls spread the mat here.
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by vizkiz: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yeah, amma virgin too...and i am gonna have s€x for the first time tonight cheesy

Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
.....someone shud open floor nah....#teamayamavirgin....
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by toby2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Am comin wit ma gist.@temigrace, you can open the floor na, LADIES' FIRST so they say
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by toby2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
vizkiz: Yeah, amma virgin too...and i am gonna have s€x for the first time tonight cheesy
bros why na, why you wan leave the bradawood
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by Tymax(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: .....someone shud open floor nah....#teamayamavirgin....
Hmmm! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by farano(f): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
toby2: I was kinda hopin this thread will be to discuss the younger virgins face, while the older virgins help in solving those challenges.
I for example, there r times i see some symptoms and was kinda worried, had to go online to check for similar cases. I will share some as time goes on, but i will love the 'ELDERS' to tell us some of their encounters, some lies they'v heard and how they overcame them. Responses from both genders pls, and if u have issues u r not sure of, before yeildin to wrong counsels, pls spread the mat here.
Symptoms? where?
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by sinaj(f): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
toby2: bros why na, why you wan leave the bradawood
cos he is done wid s. service
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by toby2(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
farano: Symptoms? where?
pardon my wrong choice of word mam, i meant to use SIGNS
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by toby2(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Well here is mine: I woke up one mornin wit ache in my balls, the worse was dat weneva it touches my boxers, it ached me more. My friends said it was because i neva had sex , and that to soothe my pain, i need to get laid. I believed dem and asked dem to set d table for me. But b4 d day closed, i was at ease, and also found strength not to compromised. I still didn't know d cause till date.
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm! lipsrsealed
Tymax,we nid to talk ....as in serious talking
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by chymystique(f): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
vizkiz: Yeah, amma virgin too...and i am gonna have s€x for the first time tonight cheesy
Troll.. grin grin...

The kinda threads on NL these days lipsrsealed .. Following sha

toby2: Well here is mine: I woke up one mornin wit ache in my balls, the worse was dat weneva it touches my boxers, it ached me more. My friends said it was because i neva had sex , and that to soothe my pain, i need to get laid. I believed dem and asked dem to set d table for me. But b4 d day closed, i was at ease, and also found strength not to compromised. I still didn't know d cause till date.

how old r u? I ve a question sha...since you are a virgin,how will I know a guy is a virgin?? Ve always wondered
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by Tymax(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: Tymax,we nid to talk ....as in serious talking
Business?
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Everybody don turn virgin mary now...ok o... Na me wey no be virgin? I be virgin joseph joor!!
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by baralatie(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2014
hmmm!I am a complete virgin my challenge is that all this galz whey av boyfriend with pikin,them talk to me that they are still virgin too.
me I will say ahhh!kilode.
these galz will say touchy body not follow virgin matter
the matter has entered serious level as some baby mamas openingly say they are still virgin.
I say yepa! kilode
these ehem said they do surgery that I fit come to confirm!
op!can you solve this challenge!
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by toby2(m): 4:53am On Aug 03, 2014
chymystique:
Troll.. grin grin...

how old r u? I ve a question sha...since you are a virgin,how will I know a guy is a virgin?? Ve always wondered
no general answer to dat. But most virgin guys do have wet dreams once in a while, they think bout sex alot especially out of curiosity, most are nervous bout sex and won't start anythin except an express permit from d girl. Jus a few dat i observed sha. But i don't know how general it is
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2014
chymystique:
Troll.. grin grin...

u cnt except ur told...
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tymax:
Business?
...yeah..about business
Re: Challenges Of Being A Virgin; Share Ur Experience, And The Lies U Were Told by Skykid1208(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Shame: A Guy Beat His Girlfriend Up For Getting Pregnant / My Ideal Wife Spec. / When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.