Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others (14694 Views)

Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Lagos Buys 30 New Buses For Intra-City Transportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by BabaTony: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Eko Ile:

Akwa Ibom's budget for 2013 is N470 billion

^^^^ Add the extra N80 billion supplementary the governor asked for and approved by the state lawmakers approved = N539 billion

Akwa Ibom's budget for 2012 is N397 billion

^^^^^^ Add N125 billion supplementary he asked for and the state lawmakers aprooved = N522 billion

As for the rest of your imaginary and phantom projects, let them stay imaginary unless you have something to show us..

Will you stop talking gibrish you thifnubu a55 licker. Lagosians are milked silly by you crooks in govt and you still have the guts to compare your thieves with a performing governor like akpabio. Pleaaase look for something else to do and foooooooling yourself trying to look stupid!

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ekoilee: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
^^^^^^^ please step aside if you have nothing better to talk about...
Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by djon78(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Most of u folks should neglect all those Acn e-goons, who are masters of propaganda and false hood, coming here to discredit the wonderful works of this visionary and very ambitious governor Godswill Akpabio. Infrastructure wise no governor is a match for this Akpabio guy, Fashola is trying but Godswill outshines him, leave all these their propaganda.

Akpabio should use his remaing two years by focusing more on education, quality rural health centres, and all human capital development indices.

And finally he should partner with the FG and ensure that ibaka deep seaport comes to fruition cos that port will seriously affect bussiness across all down south region, it will lead to create an emeging major trading hub, for that part of Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by obi58: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
Eko Ile:

You asked me a question, I gave you an honest answer and you came back with needless name calling, insults and gutter talk..

Please log off if you are not interested in a sane and civil convo..

But that's exactly it! Ųя argument ı̣̣̣​ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇​ anything but logical! If you've been to akwa ibom and you are still complaining then be so good as to show me matching achievements in Ųя Lagos with all the revenue you generate.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
dayokanu: Hopefully you people can move to Akwa Ibom and leave lagos alone

Calabar was also Federal Capital and Lagos has ceased being capital for over 2 decades
No SSor SE person will be asked to leave Lagos or Abuja. Reason it is the commonwealth of its people that was used to develop these place. without their oil wealth being applied to the development of these areas it wouldnt be what it is today and thats a fact!
If your grand plan was to ask other nigerians to leave those areas after their common wealth was siphoned to develop it, you have failed woefully. Lagos and Abuja belongs to all nigeria as long as we remain in one country!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by bloggernaija: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
I see akwa ibom and I see Equatorial Guinea .

World class road in Malabo

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by bloggernaija: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
World class poverty

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by tsomething: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
Eko Ile:

N390 billion + N125 billion = N522 Billion = Largest budget spending in Nigeria

Lagos state budget for 2012 = N485 billion

I ignored the rest of your post because it's irrelevant to the conversation. This is about Akwa Ibom and Lagos state. You said Lagos has an advantage because of the federal government, but it makes no difference becuase Akwa Ibom still collects a larger share of allocations which translate into more money than what Lagos state generates, collects, budgets and spends..

I give up on you!!! Ur just full of hate!! If u took time to even read the article you posted, you wouldn't have posted it cos it clearly contradicts all your posts!!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
every city in the world is like every human being they all have an armpit, and what they have in common is that they all stink.
Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by dolphinife: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=ujoinme]
Tell me which state will survive, if federal govt does not pay the allocation to them?
Now if akwa ibom blows up all the oil wells in thier back yard where will the federal govt. get the allocation to pay?to all the states?
before you talk about lagos IGR? what drives the economy? the IGR is dependent on the economy and nigerian economy is 98% dependent on oil take the SS@SE oil form the ecomomy there will be no nigerian economy and by extension no IGR for any sate and no nigeria.[/quote
I tot Akpabio said that if Lagos state was to control the oil in the offshore, Lagos state would be the richest in Nigeria. Moreso, I tot Osun state has gold deposit which is yet untapped? I tot Ondo state has bitumen and oil? I tot Lagos depends on non-oil investments?....why is it that its only the SE and 44 that boasts of Oil sef?
Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by bloggernaija: 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
He should give Rotimi amaechi a call and ask him how build human capital and use it as a vehicle for critical mass development.

RIVERS STATE - 10000 RIVER STATE STUDENT STUDYING ON SCHOLARSHIP IN THE UK ,US,CANADA ETC
TENS OF THOUSANDS BEING PAID BURSARIES IN LOCAL UNIVERSITIES
Many return to nigeria as skilled professionals able to compete with the best.
Many get high paying jobs at home and abroad .

A lot of poor women folks in villages dotted around akwa ibom
A smart government decides to build 100000 council houses and give it to women above 25 yrs of age
They have the right to buy
They pay a nominal rent in the meantime.

now that is what you call getting your priorities right.

Any clown with money ,blanksheet(wilderness) and docile populace(peace loving people) can give Julius Berger a blank check to go on riot. Even the useless military built the soulless Abuja .
This should be taken as a challenge.
A virtuous wave lifts all boats. The people of akwa ibom deserve a champion .

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by BabaTony: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
eko ilee: ^^^^^^^ please step aside if you have nothing better to talk about...

Only a55 lickers and your bosses should step aside for performers like akpabio because if you don't you will be crushed......cheap blackmailer polluting the whole of nairaland with lies. When you see govt working acknowledge it and stop making yourself a big clown on nairaland. Akpabio's works speaks for itself and its quite loud so we don't need your assessment or understanding because you face is so immersed in those a55holes.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by bloggernaija: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
ocelot2006:

Dude, you want to compare your south-western states with Akwa Ibom, the Niger-Delta's fastest growing state and fast-growing business hub? Keep in mind that i've lived in Yo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, and Ondo oh.

Useless clown.

No worry make them continue to dey steal abi. No bi Lagos dem go bring the money ni.
Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by obi58: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
bloggernaija: World class poverty

AHn! Ahn!!!! Ị̣̣​ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇​ there ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡Oo°˚˚˚ poverty in lagos? Come on!
Till 2moro lagosiAnS still talk abt Marwa.. because they could see with their eyes what he was doing to transform the state! Same goes for Akpabio!

Pls give mne some examples of major infrastctural projects your governor ı̣̣̣​ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇​ currently undertaking to alleviate the suffering of common Lagosians!... And while at it be so good as to educate me onn the steps your governor ı̣̣̣​ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇​ undertaking to rid the state of the nuisance of agberos !

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by bloggernaija: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
obi58:

Till 2moro lagosiAnS still talk abt Marwa.. because they could see with their eyes what he was doing to transform the state! Same goes for Akpabio!

Pls give mne some examples of major infrastctural projects your governor ı̣̣̣​ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇​ currently undertaking to alleviate the suffering of common Lagosians!... And while at it be so good as to educate me onn the steps your governor ı̣̣̣​ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇​ undertaking to rid the state of the nuisance of agberos !

More like poverty transfer dey Lagos.and more and more keep coming.
I weep every December when I come to Naija for christmans.
You see all these kids mostly from cross river and akwa ibom on articulated bedford lorries going back home for the holidays. They are packed into it like someone is transferring animals.
I always ask myself why?how bad can it for these 14yrs and below ,if they are willing to travel 100's of km to work ,thereby forgoing their future
Open your eyes.
Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by bloggernaija: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
obi58:

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by bloggernaija: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
ujoinme:
No SSor SE person will be asked to leave Lagos or Abuja. Reason it is the commonwealth of its people that was used to develop these place. without their oil wealth being applied to the development of these areas it wouldnt be what it is today and thats a fact!
If your grand plan was to ask other nigerians to leave those areas after their common wealth was siphoned to develop it, you have failed woefully. Lagos and Abuja belongs to all nigeria as long as we remain in one country!

Which silly commonwealth? Lagos before independence and oil built with the resources of the children of odua(SW and Benin kingdom).
That nasty oily thing has only succeeded in destroying the ambience of Lagos

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by PapaBrowne(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
bloggernaija:

Which silly commonwealth? Lagos before independence and oil built with the resources of the children of odua(SW and[b] Benin kingdom[/b]).
That nasty oily thing has only succeeded in destroying the ambience of Lagos

Please strike Benin out of anything Odua. We no want. I wonder why you guys love us so much. Leave us alone. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
bloggernaija: He should give Rotimi amaechi a call and ask him how build human capital and use it as a vehicle for critical mass development.

RIVERS STATE - 10000 RIVER STATE STUDENT STUDYING ON SCHOLARSHIP IN THE UK ,US,CANADA ETC
TENS OF THOUSANDS BEING PAID BURSARIES IN LOCAL UNIVERSITIES
Many return to nigeria as skilled professionals able to compete with the best.
Many get high paying jobs at home and abroad .

A lot of poor women folks in villages dotted around akwa ibom
A smart government decides to build 100000 council houses and give it to women above 25 yrs of age
They have the right to buy
They pay a nominal rent in the meantime.

now that is what you call getting your priorities right.

Any clown with money ,blanksheet(wilderness) and docile populace(peace loving people) can give Julius Berger a blank check to go on riot. Even the useless military built the soulless Abuja .
This should be taken as a challenge.
A virtuous wave lifts all boats. The people of akwa ibom deserve a champion .

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
bloggernaija:

More like poverty transfer dey Lagos.and more and more keep coming.
I weep every December when I come to Naija for christmans.
You see all these kids mostly from cross river and akwa ibom on articulated bedford lorries going back home for the holidays. They are packed into it like someone is transferring animals.
I always ask myself why?how bad can it for these 14yrs and below ,if they are willing to travel 100's of km to work ,thereby forgoing their future
Open your eyes.

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2013

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ricky_Ross: These are world class roads in rural communities in Akwa Ibom and its free for all. In Lagos these roads/bridges must be tolled.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
obi58:

But that's exactly it! Ųя argument ı̣̣̣​ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇​ anything but logical! If you've been to akwa ibom and you are still complaining then be so good as to show me matching achievements in Ųя Lagos with all the revenue you generate.

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=dolphinife][/quote]

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Please strike Benin out of anything Odua. We no want. I wonder why you guys love us so much. Leave us alone. Thank you.

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
nothing to talk about but something to show you! talking is nigerian problem we should have things like this infrastructure in Akwa ibom to show. dont you think?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by phantom(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
when i said fashola was just an empty container who bamboozles everyone with his queens english,yall thought i was joking..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
phantom: when i said fashola was just an empty container who bamboozles everyone with his queens english,yall thought i was joking..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
awodman: Look at the quality of roads with the well designed landscape and yet the users don't pay to use this facility..and lest I Forget this road is in a rural area...Akwa ibom ayaya ooooo

1 Like

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by EkoIle1: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
t-something:

I give up on you!!! Ur just full of hate!! If u took time to even read the article you posted, you wouldn't have posted it cos it clearly contradicts all your posts!!

Sounds like you gave up on yourself since you are no longer capable of defending your views with facts like I did.

Next time, watch who you challenge and try not to bite more than you can chew..
Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
phantom: when i said fashola was just an empty container who bamboozles everyone with his queens english,yall thought i was joking..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others by ujoinme: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
Eko Ile:

Sounds like you gave up on yourself since you are no longer capable of defending your views with facts like I did.

Next time, watch who you challenge and try not to bite more than you can chew..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session / An Evening At The TBS BRT Terminus - A Review / Sokoto Assembly Speaker, Rt. Hon Aminu Achida & Hon Bello Maigona Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.