Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (68664 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
De gini? O fe te! Don't try it o angry
lol,i've modified my post.jes kidding.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Acidosis:

oopss! how come you know all this?
...ever had similar experience?

nah
one doc mentioned it one day
it becomes severe when you start talking in your dreams sad sad
Shollypopz:
are u looking for my trouble.....I could care less but relatively speaking. She is very inactive.
She would prolly fade into thin air when the whole thing is over. I just want someone that actually wants it to win.

For your second line, my point exactly! Maybe they should. That should be taken into consideration cool

lemme add #just saying

It ain't her fault that she's beautiful and even the active ones are campaigning for her

Where were the active ones when verification process was done, huh?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You should have campaigned
i did my best o.still on it doh.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by elrony(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
sizzling hott in here......
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
C'est moi:
bt lyk criusly,whr's lupey? report here or else i'll decamp #kidding.we nid u to be active.guez u r kinda busy.
She has like 20 posts since last year, C'mon y'all! give the crown to girls that actually want it.

texas cowgurl, I' not leaving! angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
@joeydozey: I'm talking to girls already in the contest. Like the adaobi's and co.

I'm done talking about this, Go Lupey! undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
She has like 20 posts since last year, C'mon y'all! give the crown to girls that actually want it.

Ah aha, don't leave o. But she's a Miss NL material.

We all voted for Adachukwu last yr na. At least LUPEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY has 1000+ posts, where's Adachukwu?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sleekch1c(f): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Shollypopz: @joeydozey: I'm talking to girls already in the contest. Like the adaobi's and co.

I'm done talking about this, Go Lupey! undecided

Dnt forget to vote for me tomorrow kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
C'est moi:

lol,i've modified my post.jes kidding.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Shollypopz:

hian! u kinda hv a point there bt my mind is made up.#winks
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
C'est moi:

i did my best o.still on it doh.

Sorry, meant that you should have contested
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Shollypopz: Go Lupey! undecided

Encouragement, that's all we need smiley

still I'm in TeamGraise
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

We all voted for Adachukwu last yr na. At least LUPEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY has 1000+ posts, where's Adachukwu?
Werey!!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Omobarca: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yeah. 'Voting Lupey' to me is more of 'voting idowuogbo'. OGUGUA was also a miss NL, ryt? We shouldnt just give out our votes to sum1 who would be of no use to NL. Whats the point of the contest if it does not improve the forum in any way. #just saying. I might be new here but i am definitely not dumb.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Omobarca: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Is there also any reward on the forum for the winner?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Deiok(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
Omo_barca: Yeah. 'Voting Lupey' to me is more of 'voting idowuogbo'. OGUGUA was also a miss NL, ryt? We shouldnt just give out our votes to sum1 who would be of no use to NL. Whats the point of the contest if it does not improve the forum in any way. #just saying. I might be new here but i am definitely not dumb.
Smh! U need serious brain transplant.

Off point! Pure japanjantis.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
sleekch1c:

Dnt forget to vote for me tomorrow kiss kiss
I'm def making sure I visit here tomorrow to vote ur fyne self! wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Sorry, meant that you should have contested
oh! me? maybe nxt yr.u nko?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
Omo_barca: Yeah. 'Voting Lupey' to me is more of 'voting idowuogbo'. OGUGUA was also a miss NL, ryt? We shouldnt just give out our votes to sum1 who would be of no use to NL. Whats the point of the contest if it does not improve the forum in any way. #just saying. I might be new here but i am definitely not dumb.
Idowuogbo:
Werey!!! grin

No, you're not dumb, you're a smart man. You ought to know that at an exam period like this, the girl will be busy.

She sent sexkillz her answers to the pageant questions within hours. Does that represent a girl that's nonchalant about winning?

She cares about NL and its people. There's a situational reason for everything, but I do assure you, she'll be on NL ASAP.

You're not wasting our vote. You're making the right decision.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nah, she has 23 but she's very new.....Y'all should do you, I'm just messing around cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Omobarca: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh! U need serious brain transplant.

Off point! Pure japanjantis.
look no offence intended.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
PS The girl registered on March 8th, she's still new here.

She's shy, but confident. You won't regret entrusting her your vote(s) and trust.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by swtxt(f): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
C'est moi:

oh! me? maybe nxt yr.u nko?

Lol next decade I'll contest for Madam NL
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Cestmoi1(f): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
PS The girl registered on March 8th, she's still new here.

She's shy, but confident. You won't regret entrusting her your vote(s) and trust.
#gbamest!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No, you're not dumb, you're a smart man. You ought to know that at an exam period like this, the girl will be busy.

She sent sexkillz her answers to the pageant questions within hours. Does that represent a girl that's nonchalant about winning?

She cares about NL and its people. There's a situational reason for everything, but I do assure you, she'll be on NL ASAP.

U get time o! See him going on like its some presidential election. Ki la Gbe ki lon ju?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
C'est moi:

hian! u kinda hv a point there bt my mind is made up.#winks
lol, there's nuffin wrong wiv changing ur mind wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Omobarca: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Okay. Well i wasnt aware of her exams. I've spent just few days here. Hence my ignorance

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (92)

My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.