Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (68437 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided undecided
Flabbergasted!!!,Ada baby I'm really vexed at dis ur mood, while will my queen 2 b frawn her face like monkeeeey dat is licking lime.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by donem: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2013
Napping tinz on my mind, looking foreward to the grand finale later in the day (ADAOBI ALL THE WAY)
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2013
donem: Napping tinz on my mind, looking foreward to the grand finale tomorrow (ADAOBI ALL THE WAY)

cool

ighoosagie:
Flabbergasted!!!,Ada baby I'm really vexed at dis ur mood, while will my queen 2 b frawn her face like monkry dat is licking lime.

smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sleekch1c(f): 12:06am On Jun 07, 2013
REALITY101: I'm still wondering why my girlfriend said sexkillz got a good lips for p*ssy eating.. shocked

She wants him to eat her? tongue grin grin

Thanx for ur votes earlier kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 2legit2qwt: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2013
How many are we allowed to vote for in the coming round?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by elrony(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2013
sleekch1c: hello frnds..pls vote for me tomorrow, i dnt have ikebe nor manchester but i promise to dazzle u all with.....
tongue kiss kiss

hmmm cute
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2013
See u guys lata, I got some wk 2 do, u guys made d greater part of my day.
God bless nairaland,[
God bless America.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Osyxcel(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2013
2legit2qwt: How many are we allowed to vote for in the coming round?

Just one
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sleekch1c(f): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2013
2legit2qwt: How many are we allowed to vote for in the coming round?

i'm counting on ur vote...thanx wink wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 07, 2013
lucenzo: I hate to tell you but ur candidate get gorimanpa head i.e opriro mango head grin
Comot joor. Na this my fine shape of head you dey yab sey. How many ladies get mind to even carry their own natural hair not to even talk of shaving it all of. Na to dey hide the 'horror' wey then get iside wig and fake hair na him them sabi. Sey na that type you like? Later una go come dey talk say una like natural girls. SMH.n My mango head rocks! cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by elrony(m): 12:18am On Jun 07, 2013
ehmm adaobi my hot Choco !!!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2013
swtxt: sexkills and Ogugua88 na God name I take dey beg una, no try this kind thing again o angry Haba sef! even if na presidential election sef angry

btw una try... Thumbs up. u guys sure do make a great team...
much love kiss
congrats to the lovely 5!!!
Vanneni love, I'll miss u cry
u are beautiful kiss
Aww. smiley I appreciate you, thanks. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by elrony(m): 12:19am On Jun 07, 2013
Vanneni: Comot joor. Na this my fine shape of head you dey yab sey. How many ladies get mind to even carry their own natural hair not to even talk of shaving it all of. Na to dey hide the 'horror' wey then get iside wig and fake hair na him them sabi. Sey na that type you like? Later una go come dey talk say una like natural girls. SMH.n My mango head rocks! cool cool

vanneni I missed yhu..

...i luv u baby grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 07, 2013
Vanneni: Comot joor. Na this my fine shape of head you dey yab sey. How many ladies get mind to even carry their own natural hair not to even talk of shaving it all of. Na to dey hide the 'horror' wey then get iside wig and fake hair na him them sabi. Sey na that type you like? Later una go come dey talk say una like natural girls. SMH.n My mango head rocks! cool cool

Don't mind him.......team natural
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2013
bennyraz: @vanneni, if relaxer burnt your hair .. no probs, get virgin hair fertilizer and hopefully by the Grace of God, come december, your hair should have grown and i will personally crown you Miss NL cuz God in his infinite mercy has bestowed such powers on me! u're certainly fine!
Thank you but nothing happened to my hair, I jes lav the bald look. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Osyxcel(m): 12:21am On Jun 07, 2013
Vanneni: My head rocks! cool cool

yeah rite cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2013
My vanilla cry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by 2legit2qwt: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2013
True, I voted for you mostly because of the rare confidence you had to go bald. That's not something I see everyday, most Nigerian girls will rather be a nun or attack Brazil than to have no hair on... even nollywood pay dearly to have a girl feature in a movie without hair.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2013
elrony:

vanneni I missed yhu..

...i luv u baby grin
cheesy cheesy I lav you too. grin grin wink wink
Texas.Cowgirl:

Don't mind him.......team natural
Ose o! I miss the game sha. cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 07, 2013
Vanneni: cheesy cheesy I lav you too. grin grin wink wink Ose o! I miss the game sha. cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin

You don't need to miss the game. You're the game.

You know hat African en ain't ready for sexy bald and African women ain't brave enough for it.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 07, 2013
sleekch1c:

She wants him to eat her? tongue grin grin

Thanx for ur votes earlier kiss kiss

Lol I don't know but if that's gonna make her happy, cool just a day puppy cheesy

Oh you welcome... You're are really beautiful wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Afam4eva(m): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2013
I love you all(only the ladies). I think it's time for me to go to bed. Kachifo unu(Goodnight)
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2013
Afam4eva: I love you all(only the ladies). I think it's time for me to go to bed. Kachifo unu(Goodnight)

Guy, why are you asking to see profile pics of ladies and yours is empty angry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Afam4eva(m): 12:34am On Jun 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I'm a guy. Why would you want to see my profile pic? I would upload a scanned copy of my bank statement one of these days since that's what ladies are most interested in. It won't make a difference if i'm as ugly as Bance.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Afam4eva(m): 12:35am On Jun 07, 2013
I just checked the facebook page of a particular candidate and i must say i'm impressed. I was privy to more pictures. Her seductive look fit kill man pikin.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm a guy. Why would you want to see my profile pic? I would upload a scanned copy of my bank statement one of these days since that's what ladies are most interested in. It won't make a difference if i'm as ugly as Bance.

Best response ever grin grin

You are winning grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2013
Osyxcel:

yeah rite cool cool
wink cheesy
Idowuogbo:
My vanilla cry
ID, cry cry cry Na to dey follow from the sidelines now. smiley
2legit2qwt:
True, I voted for you mostly because of the rare confidence you had to go bald. That's not something I see everyday, most Nigerian girls will rather be a nun or attack Brazil than to have no hair on... even nollywood pay dearly to have a girl feature in a movie without hair.
Thanks. You're a brother who knows what's up. tongue tongue grin grin grin
Texas.Cowgirl:

You don't need to miss the game. You're the game.

You know hat African en ain't ready for sexy bald and African women ain't brave enough for it.
embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss kiss Thanks.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sleekch1c(f): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2013
Afam4eva:

Haba, no woman wants a baby who is bance's look alike nau embarassed embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sleekch1c(f): 12:45am On Jun 07, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol I don't know but if that's gonna make her happy, cool just a day puppy cheesy

Oh you welcome... You're are really beautiful wink

Coming from you, that means alot...thanx kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Afam4eva(m): 12:46am On Jun 07, 2013
sleekch1c:

Haba, no woman wants a baby who is bance's look alike nau embarassed embarassed
With money, many things are possible. Some people have married worse looking men because of money. Where there's a will money, there's a way.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by sleekch1c(f): 12:48am On Jun 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Thanx for ur votes earlier kiss....I had a mental picture of a real sniper wearing diapers.....what I came up with was way beyond hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2013
sleekch1c:

Thanx for ur votes earlier kiss....I had a mental picture of a real sniper wearing diapers.....what I came up with was way beyond hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and sleep! U don submit ya queshuns?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (92)

Man Masturbating At CMS Busstop, Lagos Filmed (Video) / I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.