Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch (13181 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Fault Tolling Of Lekki-ikoyi Link-bridge / Residents Warn Against Uncontrollable Chaos Over Lekki Tolling - SaharaReporters / "Secret Letter" From Obasanjo To Jonathan Stirs Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by aniiii(f): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
if you know sanusi please pm me

i need me some kinky man kiss
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by druid06(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
aniiii:

How hard was that?? smiley

now sit tight and wait for his pm

oh by the way HE IS NOT GAY so you might want to [size=28pt]forget it [/size]angry

Hahaha! babe, you're just too much. You're just a typical example of women with big mouths and no brains. I am the kind of person people call a 102% heterosexua-l male with a marginal error of 2%. I'm very homophobic if you understand what I mean. I followed yuzedo because I loved his previous post and comments ( NO HOMO ) and he seemed to be a comic then recently he seemed to deviate from that guy. I think I made the wrong choice of voicing my opinion though with the negative comments I'm getting so to please everyone, I am recanting my previous statements/comments. Sorry to the participants involved.
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by danjkad: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
An0nimus: The Journalist is a Nairalander.
GBAMMM!!!
U̶̲̥̅̊ talk am wella.

1 Like

Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by Firstgentleman1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
SamConquer: As You No get Papa how You go get respect for other people papa.I Like am e dey pain You.I don rubbish Your Comment,for page 1 even chop dozen Like on top.hahahahahaha :PAs You No get Papa how You go get respect for other people papa.I Like am e dey pain You.I don rubbish Your Comment,for page 1 even chop dozen Like on top.hahahahahaha tongue
hahahahahah. I don die o. No main d hater jare. Trying to beef chief sweetus.

Abeg u fit help me arrange beta manshun and duplex 4 banana iceland?
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by Firstgentleman1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
druid06:
[/b]

In response to the bolded part above just showed how timid and little minded you are. Such an attention who-re. Your reaction could only come from a bit-ch and so you're bit-ch nigga. You saw it fit to tackle my simple advice to a fellow nairlander derailing from his usual self just because you want people to like your comments and fill that little ego you have. Kid, I have something better to do than wasting such precious time on such a waste and menace the society has produced to make our lives more miserable and that waste is you. I pity your father, I pity the old fool. So kid, go watch some cartoons smoke some weed and guzzle some sirrup since it's what kids your age does or get a job and stop being a little dic-k and a little piece of shi-t.
C wetin too much American film dey cause. Bros calm down na. Abi u no sabi wetin oyinbo pple dey call sense of humor again? Chai. Smh 4 dis guy.
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
yuzedo: Mukina, I can see u loooookin at my coment wit eagle witch eye. Am sorry, plis send me yo acaant numba & les be freind. Am tired of ban and hiden post dammit!!! angry cry

Sincerely speaking, u are a character I swear! U and Red mosquito need to b pals. Lol
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by cherish(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=bolaino]I believe in one God, and in the holy catholic church, I believe in the pope, I believe he is God's representative on earth.[/quote/God representative indeed. Mumu
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by mbhs139(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lilimax: Kudos to Nairaland my best Nigerian site for achieving such feat.
I think the nairalanders whose quote was used by Punchng should be applauded.
smiley smiley

I'm one of those whose comment was quoted; figure the name out your self.
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by mbhs139(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
eyenCalabar: The supposed commenters claim they never made such comments. See Nosegbe's profile here: www.nairaland.com/nosegbe and Batman's: https://www.nairaland.com/batman/posts. Where is Punch getting those comments from? Something seems fishy here Mr. Seun, what can you say about this?

That's not true; I'm one of those quoted in the report and I'm neither batman nor nosegbe- figure it out your self.

So,it is not a lie, I made those comments in punch with my facebook account: walebalogunk
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by AdeniyiA(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
sheyie2007: Abeg, I sent my sister to go help me get airtime, abeg una help me see am? She never show
ur sister has bn 'air-timed', u can only get her back if u can hold d air.
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by SamConquer(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
druid06:
[/b]

In response to the bolded part above just showed how timid and little minded you are. Such an attention who-re. Your reaction could only come from a bit-ch and so you're bit-ch nigga. You saw it fit to tackle my simple advice to a fellow nairlander derailing from his usual self just because you want people to like your comments and fill that little ego you have. Kid, I have something better to do than wasting such precious time on such a waste and menace the society has produced to make our lives more miserable and that waste is you. I pity your father, I pity the old fool. So kid, go watch some cartoons smoke some weed and guzzle some sirrup since it's what kids your age does or get a job and stop being a little dic-k and a little piece of shi-t.
Everything You say ''Same To You''You are Not Making any sense.hahahahaha.I Really Love the way You are crying.hahahahaha.
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by SamConquer(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Firstgentleman1: hahahahahah. I don die o. No main d hater jare. Trying to beef chief sweetus.

Abeg u fit help me arrange beta manshun and duplex 4 banana iceland?
Dat One Is Nut A Wahala.Me and Yuzedo will arranging one Manshun For You.But Am Hopes You Getting Enough Moni.
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
@Druid06 Bro whre is the anger coming from? A broken heart or something?

Yuzedo is a comic character and I prefer him to Nairalanders like you that resort to howling insults @people even at the slighest provocation

@the Banana Iceland chief,keep making nairaland a fun place.

Peace out
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by kalunomics(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
The Eko ilee's thread where the biased article culled the only positive comments from The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
SamConquer: Dat One Is Nut A Wahala.Me and Yuzedo will arranging one Manshun For You.But Am Hopes You Getting Enough Moni.
Moni ke? See in-salt. Juz lemi c the pishure of the manshun and dupe lex, then i will trans pot the moni to u. Btw, my fada is billgate elder couzin inlaw. U gat that. So moni naw b prawblem.
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by mrofficial(m): 12:37am On Jun 06, 2013
yuzedo: Dis very pour riportin!!! angry so dey dint rimmemba to mention dat d brige is near d grate man shun of Chiff Sweetus, d amunekeuto 1 of Banana Island and mentor to aliko d reach bilonnare??! Das why I dint ever read Ponch newpaper!!! Veryyy disproffesional! angry angry angry

If this thing master you, your education na waste.
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by mrofficial(m): 12:40am On Jun 06, 2013
kalunomics: The Eko ilee's thread where the biased article culled the only positive comments from The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics

You like negative to positive comments? Read all you want, Punch doesn't like negative comments. At least, not to a commendable job like that.
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by Vires: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Adesam01: What an irony!

The RICH spend money to save time while the POOR spend time to save money!

TETRADE...

WORD !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lekki-Bridge Tolling Stirs ‘Cyber-War’ On Nairaland - Punch by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
druid06:

Hahaha! babe, you're just too much. You're just a typical example of women with big mouths and no brains. I am the kind of person people call a 102% heterosexua-l male with a marginal error of 2%. I'm very homophobic if you understand what I mean. I followed yuzedo because I loved his previous post and comments ( NO HOMO ) and he seemed to be a comic then recently he seemed to deviate from that guy. I think I made the wrong choice of voicing my opinion though with the negative comments I'm getting so to please everyone, I am recanting my previous statements/comments. Sorry to the participants involved.

THEN WHY DID YOU SEND ME A PM ASKING FOR A DATE!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I just stop vomiting 10 minutes ago!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Baywood Ibe Endorses Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governorship Race / Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun / Lawyers For Peter Obi Drag INEC, AGF To Court Over Underage Voters, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.