Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13664 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by handmaid: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
barter trade
i think that is what dygeasy is referring to. Not the same idea/concept though
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
handmaid: barter trade
i think that is what dygeasy is referring to. Not the same idea/concept though
I Don't Feel Good About The Thread Though..
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dygeasy: I Don't Feel Good About The Thread Though..
same here but it looks like the mgologoto has gotten away with it, let him enjoy the ride, and see how far he takes it, better yet we should give him the competition he wants, I am going to stop everything I had planned. Chapter one should be ready by 7pm, CAT.

I pinged you what's up?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:12am On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: same here but it looks like the mgologoto has gotten away with it, let him enjoy the ride, and see how far he takes it, better yet we should give him the competition he wants, I am going to stop everything I had planned. Chapter one should be ready by 7pm, CAT.

I pinged you what's up?
Phone's Got Problems.. You Still Can Email Me Right? Pls Do. You Didn't Reply My Pings For A While.

I'm Planning To Give Him The Competition He Deserves Too. We're Still Doing This Together Righ?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Phone's Got Problems.. You Still Can Email Me Right? Pls Do. You Didn't Reply My Pings For A While.

I'm Planning To Give Him The Competition He Deserves Too. We're Still Doing This Together Righ?
I told you to lead, you didn't listen and then some stupid person uses your idea to make it his.

Less talk, a lot of action
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I told you to lead, you didn't listen and then some stupid person uses your idea to make it his.

Less talk, a lot of action
Yeah Right..
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:29am On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Yeah Right..
I will quit angry
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:32am On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I will quit angry
Now That'd Be Wicked!

C'mon I Feel So Bad About This. We Can Still Do Something Worth The While. We're Both Thinking Competition, That'll Be Fun.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:35am On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Now That'd Be Wicked!

C'mon I Feel So Bad About This. We Can Still Do Something Worth The While. We're Both Thinking Competition, That'll Be Fun.
why don't you show him some of your kung-fung moves Ishi taught? Kick him right on the groins. angry
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: why don't you show him some of your kung-fung moves Ishi taught? Kick him right on the groins. angry
Lmao...

I Can Only Kick Him In The Groin If I Find A Way To Compete With Him.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:46am On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Lmao...

I Can Only Kick Him In The Groin If I Find A Way To Compete With Him.
make a way.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: make a way.
Right On It!!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:52am On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Right On It!!
we will do it like short stories, but still using nl as the plot

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we will do it like short stories, but still using nl as the plot
Roger That!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Roger That!
great...first chapters today
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2013
While you guys are on and on with talk and counter-talk, am so digging this guy!

astronautog:
Check this out...
"but why we no get water na?"i asked my fellow tenant yemi(popularly known as yemi2plus2)
"o boy y you de ask me jamb question na?go ask redmosquito"he replied.
Red mosquito was our caretaker,funny name though.
"na wa since i park enter this hostel na so so wahala"i said aloud.
"na person force you enter nairaland hostel?"flow my opposite neighbour replied from inside his room.
"o boy lock up o"i fired back
"if the hostel tire you,park go your village!!"slickest said from his weird room.
"na wa o why everybody de attack me na,na only me de nairaland hostel?"
"na because na only you de run ur mouth"yemi2plus said.
"ashawo,abeg shut up,you tink say i be like you wey only sabi 2go love?me bad pass slickest wey only sabi watch horror movie o."i said.
"yahooo boy"seun hailed!!!
"no give me quit notice o,oga seun o because na so so rules full this your hostel o!"i said
seun was the land lord,i wondered why he named the hostel 'nairaland hostel'.
"astro abeg you get toilet roll?"foxy asked
"oga,you just de come from church o!!i know say u don kill pple with mess"i said handing him a roll of tissue paper.

he's da bomb grin wish i were in this hostel
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
princesa: While you guys are on and on with talk and counter-talk, am so digging this guy!

he's da bomb grin wish i were in this hostel
He is, I laughed so much when I read that. You joining the club?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
He is, I laughed so much when I read that. You joining the club?

though i still don't fully understand what this would be about. I'd love to hop insmiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
princesa:

though i still don't fully understand what this would be about. I'd love to hop insmiley
Pm the oga, I will start though
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by princesa(f): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: great...first chapters today
Gudt!!

I'll Create The Thread By 11pm CAT. We'll Go From There. I'll Give You The Honour Of Posting The First Chapter...
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Neduzze5(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
I'm following!

Wanna write.

What do I have to do?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Gudt!!

I'll Create The Thread By 11pm CAT. We'll Go From There. I'll Give You The Honour Of Posting The First Chapter...
I have been thinking, how about we change people's names? I think its the best way and it would earn us some points for readers to scratch their heads and try to know whom we're actually talking about.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lol, this seems like a funny idea, although im kinda realy slow at understanding what its realy all about. If someone can explain it to me properly then ill like to join but if not, ill just sit back and watch.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
chistar01: Lol, this seems like a funny idea, although im kinda realy slow at understanding what its realy all about. If someone can explain it to me properly then ill like to join but if not, ill just sit back and watch.
*sigh* okay. Here it is, we want to write a story/stories based on Nairaland and its members...every writer will choose which section/sections she likes and will use it as a plot. I strongly advice we change names incase members don't like what we have said about them. Eg; I could write about you, let my imagination run wild and add somethings to spice up your daily activities but call you Polly.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ...every writer will choose which section/sections she likes and will use it as a plot.
hmm, oh! I get it now, but you know that there might be more than 1 'story' about a section. Lets say i chose to write about the 'politics' section, someone else may also want to write about same section. Wont that cause a conflict of ideas??
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
chistar01:
hmm, oh! I get it now, but you know that there might be more than 1 'story' about a section. Lets say i chose to write about the 'politics' section, someone else may also want to write about same section. Wont that cause a conflict of ideas??
PM Me And Lemme Know Your Plan!
Neduzze5: I'm following!

Wanna write.

What do I have to do?
PM Me And We'll Go Over Details Together.

Thanks For Interest Shown!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I have been thinking, how about we change people's names? I think its the best way and it would earn us some points for readers to scratch their heads and try to know whom we're actually talking about.
Well That Seems A Good Idea But I Think Changing The Names Will Only Make It Look Like Every Other Normal Story In This Section.

Someone Has Started Using Nairalanders' Monikers I Know But I'd Say We Stick To The Monikers Too. The Difference Would Be Covering A Wider Range (Sections). MO. Whatya Think?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
I Can't Use The PM Feature Cos I'm Having Problems Accessing My YahooMail Account. Any Email Should Be Sent To dygeasy@gmail.com.

Thanks All.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: PM Me And Lemme Know Your Plan
Thanks For Interest Shown!
frankly i dont realy have any plan, i just thought of it, and decided to suggest it.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Well That Seems A Good Idea But I Think Changing The Names Will Only Make It Look Like Every Other Normal Story In This Section.

Someone Has Started Using Nairalanders' Monikers I Know But I'd Say We Stick To The Monikers Too. The Difference Would Be Covering A Wider Range (Sections). MO. Whatya Think?
we will have to get permission from users and we will have to follow them to get to know them really well.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dygeasy: Well That Seems A Good Idea But I Think Changing The Names Will Only Make It Look Like Every Other Normal Story In This Section.

still don't like the idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meaning Of African Poetry. / Campus Love ( Diary Of A Futo Student) 18+ / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.