Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13400 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
It's no longer news that this section of nairaland is been rule by a dictator.
So many writers and other lover of literature have been banned by mynd_44 the moderator of this section unjustly and for unreasonable reason.
Just yesterday Mazi, one of the best writer was banned twice for reasons mynd can't provide answer to. Other writers and users have fall victim of this unjust act too, i'm one of such persons. Mynd could not provide any reason why i was banned.
I want to use this opportunity to ugue all writers to boycott their thread and protest the release of Mazi, foxybone and other writers and users that have been banned by mynd unjustly.
Let there be unity among us.
Say No To Dictatorship, Say No To Mynd.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: "I just had to say something because it wouldn't be a good story to tell Skydeep that her husband is one of the fools SK have been ignoring since the inception of the word."
Am I suppose to be married in the story? undecided

No be student I be?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise: The rotation will produce 18 chapters I guess?
When Flow1759 Drops His Own Chapter, We'll Have Chapter 8 I Think. If No One Else Shows Interest (Most Probably A Lady- The Number Of Ladies On This Thread Is Low) Then We'll Have The Next Rotation Which Will Span About 16 Chapters. Then The Next One Till Chapter 24 And On Like That Till Whenever...
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ezepromoe We Need To Talk Please. Send Me A Mail Through dygeasy@gmail.com So I Can Get Your Addy.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dygeasy: When Flow1759 Drops His Own Chapter, We'll Have Chapter 8 I Think. If No One Else Shows Interest (Most Probably A Lady- The Number Of Ladies On This Thread Is Low) Then We'll Have The Next Rotation Which Will Span About 16 Chapters. Then The Next One Till Chapter 24 And On Like That Till Whenever...
I wanna pull out
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dygeasy: When Flow1759 Drops His Own Chapter, We'll Have Chapter 8 I Think. If No One Else Shows Interest (Most Probably A Lady- The Number Of Ladies On This Thread Is Low) Then We'll Have The Next Rotation Which Will Span About 16 Chapters. Then The Next One Till Chapter 24 And On Like That Till Whenever...
Till whenever? More like an endless story grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I wanna pull out
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise:
yea....kinda getting tired of all this Mynd this, Mynd that. Since m his number one victim, it will do me good to stay clear on the section.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: yea....kinda getting tired of all this Mynd this, Mynd that. Since m his number one victim, it will do me good to stay clear on the section.
Are you doing this for him or for you to enhance your writing skills and entertain viewers?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by UjSizzle(f): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise:
Are you doing this for him or for you to enhance your writing skills and entertain viewers?
Just living up to the drama queen title i suppose.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Smh
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
What's That?

I Didn't Get That Right.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hmm, HBG.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise:
Good Question.

Kindly Ask Her Again.

This Isn't About Ourselves, Mynd Is Just By The Way Kinda Person. If You Refuse To Pay Him Attention, There Won't Be Any Problem. Do Your Thing, Post Your Part And Forget It.

This Is No Big Deal. An E-Monster Shouldn't Terrify Someone With A Mind And Heart As Big As A Writer's.

Reconsider Your Stance Please.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by UjSizzle(f): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise:
Smh
btw antelope how's the lil lady n skydeep doing?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise:
Till whenever? More like an endless story grin
Not Particularly Endless But As Long As Someone's Still Got Something To Write And Nairaland Forum Still Exists.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
btw antelope how's the lil lady n skydeep doing?
Them dey jare. Na them dey rule my house now grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dygeasy: Good Question.

Kindly Ask Her Again.

This Isn't About Ourselves, Mynd Is Just By The Way Kinda Person. If You Refuse To Pay Him Attention, There Won't Be Any Problem. Do Your Thing, Post Your Part And Forget It.

This Is No Big Deal. An E-Monster Shouldn't Terrify Someone With A Mind And Heart As Big As A Writer's.

Reconsider Your Stance Please.
Some people should try and adopt the ''I no send you'' slogan and make it a value here in Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
I laugh sometimes when I see some critics talking about GEJ. CHALLENGE is what every successful man and woman must face. Here we are trying to make a story(Unity) and some people are trying to ostracize from it, just because one or two persons are acting like antelopes.

HBG, if u want to opt out, you are free. But if you are going because of what one person says or what people say, then you are not a highflier. You want to be a good writer, then you must have the qualities of a good leader.

I don too talk too much sef....
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise: I laugh sometimes when I see some critics talking about GEJ. CHALLENGE is what every successful man and woman must face. Here we are trying to make a story(Unity) and some people are trying to ostracize from it, just because one or two persons are acting like antelopes.

HBG, if u want to opt out, you are free. But if you are going because of what one person says or what people say, then you are not a highflier. You want to be a good writer, then you must have the qualities of a good leader.

I don too talk too much sef....
actually I have been playing a victim for quite some time, bowing to some people and always walking away. Guess what?

I am staying, u just put back my fighting spirit.

All those who wanna talk let them talk! tongue I came to win...
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: actually I have been playing a victim for quite some time, bowing to some people and always walking away. Guess what?

I am staying, u just put back my fighting spirit.

All those who wanna talk let them talk! tongue I came to win...
You look beautiful when you are courageous and strong cool. Do guys find that attractive? grin

Welcome back HBG, but expect more critics and antelopes. We have a job to finish. cool
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise:
You look beautiful when you are courageous and strong cool. Do guys find that attractive? grin

Welcome back HBG, but expect more critics and antelopes. We have a job to finish. cool
guys actually shrink back and hide in their houses, they hate me when I am on this mode, the even gather around to talk about me, when I pass they all go silent. M the no nansense type.

Hokay, antelopes are wild animals and they don't bite, well coz I am from the tribe of Judah and I rule the kingdom.

Let's finish the story shall we?

I faught for it and will always do.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: guys actually shrink back and hide in their houses, they hate me when I am on this mode, the even gather around to talk about me, when I pass they all go silent. M the no nansense type.

Hokay, antelopes are wild animals and they don't bite, well coz I am from the tribe of Judah and I rule the kingdom.

Let's finish the story shall we?

I faught for it and will always do.
Thats the spirit! cool

You really fought for it and this is not the time to give up. Antelopes may be wild animals, but they are always the prey in the jungle. grin

Lets finish this o jare. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise:
Thats the spirit! cool

You really fought for it and this is not the time to give up. Antelopes may be wild animals, but they are always the prey in the jungle. grin

Lets finish this o jare. cool

them skinny things don suffer grin grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: them skinny things don suffer grin grin
Gbam!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Shugamania(f): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
smiley

Xynerise should be a motivational speaker. Thumbs up.

I sincerely hope this back n forth bickering wont kill this story, with everyone making an issue out of inconsequential things.

Keep up d good work fellas.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise:
Gbam!! grin
who is updating? angry I need a good laugh now.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Shugamania(f): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: who is updating? angry I need a good laugh now.

angry

Iya ayo, stop frowning.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Shugamania:

angry

Iya ayo, stop frowning.
aunty ok grin grin you like?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Shugamania: smiley

Xynerise should be a motivational speaker. Thumbs up.

I sincerely hope this back n forth bickering wont kill this story, with everyone making an issue out of inconsequential things.

Keep up d good work fellas.
E se ma. cool.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Shugamania(f): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: aunty ok grin grin you like?

cheesy

Much better, thanks.

xynerise:
E se ma. cool.

u're welcome sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

YoungZubi Wins August 5K Award / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / How To Get Lucrative Writing Jobs On Twitter — the Ultimate Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.