Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (13392 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Political Crinkum Crankum (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by chistar01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
@xynerise Lol, good job dere with HBG, you actually just made me continue my thread, and made me see that some things aint just worth it, afterall its just NL, an E-society and perharps nothing more.

@Mazi, dropping out of the story wont realy affect much, would it?
What makes this story unique is the fact that its a combination of NL finest writters writting abt NL, we have got Flow, we had you and we are hoping princesa and repo-girl joins the caravan. You 4 have the most viewed individual stories on NL and it would be nice to see all the ideas that earned you so much views in one story.

In summary, I suggest you take back your word and continue the story, and forget about what other people think!. GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy

Much better, thanks.
great

*skips out of the thread giggling*
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
chistar01: @xynerise Lol, good job dere with HBG, you actually just made me continue my thread, and made me see that some things aint just worth it, afterall its just NL, an E-society and perharps nothing more.

@Mazi, dropping out of the story wont realy affect much, would it?
What makes this story unique is the fact that its a combination of NL finest writters writting abt NL, we have got Flow, we had you and we are hoping princesa and repo-girl joins the caravan. You 4 have the most viewed individual stories on NL and it would be nice to see all the ideas that earned you so much views in one story.

In summary, I suggest you take back your word and continue the story, and forget about what other people think!. GBAM!
well said.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd, as long as I like or love you, I'll tell you to stop your Idi Aminism. If its actually true you banned Mazi two times in a day, please undo that. I've known you to be having some issues with him, i followed the NYSC thread and I know what i'm saying.

Dygeasy, i'll suggest after this complete circle of update, that the recycle should be done at random. Anybody who's inspired should PM you and do is.
My own 2 kobo!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by UjSizzle(f): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: and who asked u?
Who was talking to you
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2013
[size=15pt]Bola, I can't post anything meaningful today so I would like to be excluded from this week's timetable. Ya'll have fun, nursing a bruised ego.[/size]
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: [size=15pt]Bola, I can't post anything meaningful today so I would like to be excluded from this week's timetable. Ya'll have fun, nursing a bruised ego.[/size]
Who is Bola? undecided

Happy Sunday
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Mynd44: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2013
Ego trips things gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2013
xynerise:
Who is Bola? undecided

Happy Sunday
Dygeasy
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Dygeasy
So I've Been Bola All Awhile... Whoa!

Its Gbolahan... The 'G' In dyGeasy.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: [size=15pt]Bola, I can't post anything meaningful today so I would like to be excluded from this week's timetable. Ya'll have fun, nursing a bruised ego.[/size]
How About A Reschedule?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2013
Dygeasy: So I've Been Bola All Awhile... Whoa!

Its Gbolahan... The 'G' In dyGeasy.
I like ya name kiss
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2013
Lmao! DragDrama queen!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by xynerise: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Dygeasy
Do we expect something from you today?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Bolt2011(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2013
xynerise:
Who is Bola? undecided

I am wink

Idowuogbo:
I like ya name kiss

I hope you like mine too smiley
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
xynerise:
Do we expect something from you today?
I was to update but I can't really.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dygeasy: How About A Reschedule?
No.

A one month parole is all m asking for, will carry on sometime when I am back thanks.

Declared Drama Queen. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: No.

A one month parole is all m asking for, will carry on sometime when I am back thanks.

Declared Drama Queen. grin grin
Damn!

Where Does This Leave Us?
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I like ya name kiss
Aww... Thanks kiss
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
MODIFIED TIMETABLE
Dygeasy:

-Chapter 9: Dygeasy 21/07/2013

-Chapter 10: Dygeasy 22/07/2013

-Chapter 11: Ishilove 23/07/2013

-Chapter 12: Xynerise 24/07/2013

-Chapter 13: Mazi Omenuko 25/07/2013 *yet to be confirmed but will be before that date*

-Chapter 14: MrBrownJay 26/07/2013

-Chapter 15: Flow1759 27/07/2013

-Chapter 16: Eze Promoe 29/07/2013.

HumbledBYGrace Is Going On A Leave. Bear With Us. I'll Take Her Place Till She Returns.

Anybody Can Show Interest Before Today Ends And I'll Gladly Vacate. Thanks As You Bear With Us.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by LarrySun(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
You guys are doing some great jobs here. I wish I were part of this but, unfortunately, I'm keeping some very tight schedules. Great job, Dy. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=yemi2plus2][/quote]

[size=50pt]What is this nau

Rule #18
[/size]
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by Dygeasy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

[size=50pt]What is this nau

Rule #18
[/size]
HBG, We Are Waiting On You Tho!
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Dygeasy: HBG, We Are Waiting On You Tho!
had power cut in my area since 11:30pm till now, I can't update now, there are some personal issues I have to attend to so I will update later today, before the end of today. Please bear with me, thanks.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by EzePromoe: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: had power cut in my area since 11:30pm till now, I can't update now, there are some personal issues I have to attend to so I will update later today, before the end of today. Please bear with me, thanks.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: had power cut in my area since 11:30pm till now, I can't update now, there are some personal issues I have to attend to so I will update later today, before the end of today. Please bear with me, thanks.
dem stil dey cut una light?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2013
yemi2plus2:
dem stil dey cut una light?
ehn nnae. I dey pack my clothes and commot for dis village sef, we don die with power cut o (pls don't laugh @ my pidgin)
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ehn nnae. I don pack my clothes i won run commot for dis village sef, we don die with power cut o

corrected.
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2013
yemi2plus2:
corrected.
Thanks jare grin grin
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2013
Eze Promoe: This is just like a seasonal film, and could last as long as indefinite. But in a story like this, we have only one lead character and that is Seun, or maybe a supporting character (Mukina), others are ...... *searching for words*

Did you ask Seun if you could include him on your story? I don't want trouble
Re: Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. by yemi2plus(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

Did you ask Seun if you could include him on your story? I don't want trouble
this story is about nairaland, i believe Seun does not have a choice like Abacha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

YoungZubi Wins August 5K Award / Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.