Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Cruel Things Women Do To Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (29128 Views)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men. / 10 Cruel Things Men Do To Women (remix To 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men) / 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by supaeagles(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: I think there's a word for these kind of girls, "WITCHES".
Me likey a gangsta winch wink
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by pendusky(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Space Reserved For Comment After work! grin grin
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
a girl can only attempt those above listed on the 'good boyfriend' not BAD BOYS like us. them no de tell person na
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by kamez(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hehehehehehe thank God for my life oo!!! No woman can give me dat much stress!! Cos I fyne pass all of dem! Instead na me go give dem fake number sef and withold sex....As far as I'm concerned, Two can play the game!!
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Gudiza(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Les: if ol d men in this world are like me, ol this will never happen because non of them move me cos I get too hardly emotionally attached... She flirt, I flirt, let's see who gets mad first. I cheat, i laugh, she cheats, i kick her a$s outta ma door.. Notin moves me cos i owe nobody!

...as for No. 6, I want to believe she loves herself enough not to even let this thought flash her mind. [size=5pt]Boss like that[/size]
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Venchy: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Wow concrete evidence. All women from every part of the world are the same apart from the colour of their skin.

They've got two sides, sharp one and the other is dull which can be flicked at anytime they wish to.

So Brothers, let's learn to understand them so we can live with them as we can't do without them, what a Dilemma.

Got to be wise to live with them.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by devour129: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Treat your boyfriend nice else
if you treat ur partner right,she will treat u right ! It's only a fool that doesn't like good thing.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by zcoreman(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
Agreed with the OP BIG TIME!
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
All these in 2013?

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by zcoreman(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
MzHolly:
lool no they arent. its just fun seeing you men at our mercy undecided
No men are at a woman's mercy. I'm sure you said that to attract people's attention, being the attention wh-ore you are.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Celestyn8213: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
My guy, e be like say these women don show you pepper.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Treat your boyfriend nice else
what??
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by sayso: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
MzHolly: Despite being known as the fairer gender, women can be downright nasty and often do cruel things to men.

10. They don’t pick up the phone
While men feel good as they manage to take the girls’ phone number, the girls often give them a fake number or don’t pick up the call.

9. Use men for free drinks
Some women go out never planning to spend any of their own money on drinks at the bar or club. Instead, they count on their feminine wiles to convince guys to shell out for their libations. While some of them might begin to get to know him, the cruel and heartless ones will take that drink, flirt a little and move on.

8. Use men as placeholders
If she is a decent person, she’ll just get it over with and dump the boy, but if she’s cruel, she’ll hold on to him for a while until somebody new comes along. These girls don’t like to be alone and without a relationship, so instead of putting you out of your misery and ending it, she’ll string you along until she meets someone to replace you.

7. Emotionally manipulate men
Men don’t like to see women cry and some cruel women take advantage of the fact and use it to get what they want. A few tears would make men do anything to get it to stop.

6. Use physical violence
While men hitting girls are often termed nasty, some cruel women feel it’s perfectly acceptable to hit their boyfriends, as he would never hit her back. This type of woman feels like she can inflict any kind physical pain on him without fear of repercussion.

5. Criticize their men in public
Cruel women criticize and humiliate their men in public places. They often poke fun at her man or even soundly debase him.

4. They don’t disclose their relationship status
It’s certainly not the worst thing a woman could do to a man, but it is annoying when she’s already in a relationship and lets you assume that she’s available so that she can enjoy the man’s flirtation and flattery.

3. They withhold sex
This is a time-tested, and frequently used, cruel thing for women to do to men. For most men, sex is as important as breathing, so withholding it in order to get something she wants or simply to punish her man for his transgressions is a pretty awful thing to do, even if it is effective.

2. They test their men
You’re all ready to go for a night out with your friends, when your girlfriend calls and asks you to change your plans to be with her instead. She doesn’t have any particular reason; she just wants to see you. She knows that you had plans to meet up with the guys, but if you really loved her, you’d come over to her place instead. If her request comes with an “if you really loved me,” then it’s a test. If you choose anything other than immediately rushing to her side, you’re going to fail. This kind of testing in a relationship is indeed cruel and petty.

1. They flirt to inspire jealousy
Maybe she’s feeling underappreciated, maybe you’ve just had a big fight or maybe she just enjoys the tortured look on your face. For whatever reason, girls who flirt obviously with other guys in front of their boyfriends are immature and manipulative.

culled from http://nairatunes.blog.com/2013/05/27/must-read-10-cruel-things-women-do-to-men/

you choose to be.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by zcoreman(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
Yomieluv: they see man as maga
they see man as their ATM.
it's unfair, why na, the women folks?
Cool. Let's see them as s-ex objects!!!
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
peppy luv: what??

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
I despise men and women who try to play with people esp people who love them

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Les: if ol d men in this world are like me, ol this will never happen because non of them move me cos I get too hardly emotionally attached... She flirt, I flirt, let's see who gets mad first. I cheat, i laugh, she cheats, i kick her a$s outta ma door.. Notin moves me cos i owe nobody!
am jst lyk u if guyz re lyk us none of dis wil afect us
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by betrani(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
Women "LION" are the worst in terms of emotional attacks! Imagine u put a call tru to ur girl friend, and u could sense a busy atmosphere where she is, and ur like babe where u are is noisy! " then came the reply I'm by the road side" and ur like "doing what" and she's like "I'm on my way to Crunches fried chicken" and ur like "to do what?" then came the very funy answer " I just want to go sit there and get d ACs cool me off" and ur wondering " but we were in crunches 2 days ago"! Mehn! wonders they say never end! Women I knw can hardly spend there money to get themselves a treat!

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
LOLz funny post :-)
Well I'm not gonna say if I'm guilty of any, however my relationship is 50/50-so we're happy and doing great. :-)

*singing* I love being a woman :-)
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by papi365: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
As i dey so,me i know get a simple respect 4 naija babes cos dem be BAGA.
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by shegsrules(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
A woman actin dis way is a kid if u tink am lying ask d 37yr old single lady in ur neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by papi365: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
shegsrules: A woman actin dis way is a kid if u tink am lying ask d 37yr old single lady in ur neighbourhood
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by papi365: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
shegsrules: A woman actin dis way is a kid if u tink am lying ask d 37yr old single lady in ur neighbourhood
OH BOY U RE VERY RIT,A LADAY WEY DEY DESPERATELY LUKIN 4 HUSBAND NO GO DO ALL DOSE CHILDISH TINS
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
papi365: As i dey so,me i know get a simple respect 4 naija babes cos dem be BAGA.

And you think we 'naija babes' will have respect for you? LOL
My dear please go back to school, common sense is obviously missing from your household. Mtchew!
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Les: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Gudiza:

...as for No. 6, I want to believe she loves herself enough not to even let this thought flash her mind. [size=5pt]Boss like that[/size]
oyetunji12: am jst lyk u if guyz re lyk us none of dis wil afect us
mhen are tokin..... cool
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Seriousbusiness: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
No matter what u do as a man,u can't satisfy a woman .

2 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by papi365: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Amaaskia:

And you think we 'naija babes' will have respect for you? LOL
My dear please go back to school, common sense is obviously missing from your household. Mtchew!
WETIN I WON USE NAIJA BABE DO SHHHHHHUR. NAIJA BABES NO GET SENSE NA STUPIDITY DEM GET.

1 Like

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by papi365: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Seriousbusiness: No matter what u do as a man,u can't satisfy a woman .
SHUT UP UR MOUTH IF U NO KNOW WETIN U GO TALK. IT IS NT NECESSARY 2 TALK. SORI O
Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by gentlegg(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
These are kinds of nonsense you find in boyfriend-girlfriend-ism.

3 Likes

Re: Cruel Things Women Do To Men by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Lolz.luv my lyf..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / My Mum Is Strongly Rejecting The Girl I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.