Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Atheist Quotes. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Quotes. (6385 Views)

Atheist Quotes / Atheist Quotes Of The Day. / Greatest Atheist Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Quotes. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.
Re: Atheist Quotes. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2013
Religion resides in fear and ignorance and has to expand the spheres of both to survive.
Re: Atheist Quotes. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2013
If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank.
Re: Atheist Quotes. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2013
All great truths begin as blasphemies.
Re: Atheist Quotes. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
It is the test of a good religion whether you can joke about it.
Re: Atheist Quotes. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2013
I suppose that one reason I have always detested religion is its sly tendency to insinuate the idea that the universe is designed with 'you' in mind or, even worse, that there is a divine plan into which one fits whether one knows it or not. This kind of modesty is too arrogant for me.
Re: Atheist Quotes. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
The philosophy of Atheism represents a concept of life without any metaphysical Beyond or Divine Regulator. It is the concept of an actual, real world with its liberating, expanding and beautifying possibilities, as against an unreal world, which, with its spirits, oracles, and mean contentment has kept humanity in helpless degradation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Miracle? Share Your Experience. / Why Do Atheists Come Here Since They Do Not Believe In Religion ? / Truthman2012,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.