Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Rock Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rock Love (1637 Views)

Guys Would You Rock This Under Wear ? (photo) / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / Sex Scandals Rock Nigeria Lng Bonny Ras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rock Love by uspry1(f): 9:44pm On May 03, 2008
Why would I want EXPENSIVE $5K engagement ring for? It is THING/MATERIAL that cannot be taken going to HEAVEN!!!

Thank God that I ain't gold-digger to show off CELEBRITY'S RING!!! NO WAY! ! !
Re: Rock Love by OLADO(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2008
the size of d rock, mountain or hill does nt determine d size of a guy,s luv 2 his lady. True genue and 100% kuv is wat matas. $ ur friend abeg, Take am easy o, no run d guy down.
Re: Rock Love by iice(f): 1:12am On May 04, 2008
Yes i love rocks
Re: Rock Love by Nobody: 2:13am On May 04, 2008
I hate rings!!!
Re: Rock Love by iice(f): 2:34am On May 04, 2008
And i love rings. . .so rocks + rings = very good grin
Re: Rock Love by ikamefa(f): 2:57am On May 04, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
rocks as in sapphires,emeralds? rubies? tanzanites? duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! tongue tongue

of course i love 'em " grin '

the more guady it is the better grin cheesy LMAO ! grin grin grin grin
Re: Rock Love by Akinagirl(f): 3:08am On May 04, 2008
exactly.
Re: Rock Love by OsunAmazon: 7:51am On May 04, 2008
Yes i love rocks
Who doesn't? As long as you don't become obsessed with it and send your man to rob a bank because you want the best. I tell you, half of these men here will not agree to spend more than $1K in rock irrespective of how much they have.
Re: Rock Love by OsunAmazon: 7:54am On May 04, 2008
By Usurpry,
Why would I want EXPENSIVE $5K engagement ring for? It is THING/MATERIAL that cannot be taken going to HEAVEN!!!
True, same goes to education, cars, marriage itself, food etc all is vanity but shall we discard them because they are vanities?
Re: Rock Love by eldee(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2008
osunamazon: True, same goes to education, cars, marriage itself, food etc all is vanity but shall we discard them because they are vanities?
Education, cars, marriage all go a long way in assisting us make our life on earh pleasurable.
The difference is that the power of the engagement ring dies on the wedding day. It becomes just another stone with a metal band on it.
Infact its prime is only that next day when she shows her friends how much he bought it, it gets forgotten after that.
Re: Rock Love by squirrel20(f): 8:30am On May 04, 2008
I really do not understand some girls.
She should be happy that the guy loves her enough to want to marry her.
The guy should take note of her because very soon he'll have nothing left in his account simply because of his greedy wife.
Re: Rock Love by jgirl3: 8:35am On May 04, 2008
Number 1: The guy is hardworking, handsome and can afford a $1000 ring? Your friend needs to search herself and be patient. She will get the 5k ring after marrying him.

As to the question of the ring - Let my man just try and buy me an engagement ring worth $25. It's me and him. In fact, that will be my catalyst to refusing him quickly. If he buys a ring that's within his pay, that's okay with me because I know i'm not marrying a guy who can only afford a $25 ring.

If he breaks off the engagement - I'm so keeping the ring. If I break up the engagement, he'll get his ring back.
Re: Rock Love by OsunAmazon: 8:59am On May 04, 2008
In fact, that will be my catalyst to refusing him quickly. If he buys a ring that's within his pay, that's okay with me because I know i'm not marrying a guy who can only afford a $25 ring.
If he breaks off the engagement - I'm so keeping the ring. If I break up the engagement, he'll get his ring back.

LMBAO, attagirl! Go girl,
Re: Rock Love by OsunAmazon: 9:20am On May 04, 2008
Education, cars, marriage all go a long way in assisting us make our life on earh pleasurable.
The difference is that the power of the engagement ring dies on the wedding day. It becomes just another stone with a metal band on it.
Infact its prime is only that next day when she shows her friends how much he bought it, it gets forgotten after that.
Frugal economist. You sound like you cannot spend more than $20 on an engagement ring. Do your thing bro as long as you don't go near JGIRL because she'll shoot you darts.
Re: Rock Love by Akinagirl(f): 9:32am On May 04, 2008
Actually, not a ring, fan, i loose them, so I definately wouldnt want him to go out and buy a 5k + ring, what for? Only for it to be lost?
Re: Rock Love by eldee(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Frugal economist. You sound like you cannot spend more than $20 on an engagement ring. Do your thing bro as long as you don't go near JGIRL because she'll shoot you darts.
See this bruv using 'tongue in cheek's for me
I was sixteen when I started getting jewelry of £50 and above for lovestoned chicks
Infact I know how a girl feels when she goes to her friends and shows them gifts from her boyfriend trust me I know

My problem is when you compare the engagement ring to the basic necessities of life; Food, Shelter, Hapiness and Transport
When you start paying for the engagement ring like you're paying mortgage, then it's a problem
Think of it like this, why spend $5000 of your £60k pretax on an engagement ring of six months when you can spend it on a wedding ring for a life-time cheesy
Re: Rock Love by desodgi(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2008
True talk. cheesy
Re: Rock Love by OsunAmazon: 8:31pm On May 04, 2008
See this bruv using 'tongue in cheek's for me
I was sixteen when I started getting jewelry of £50 and above for lovestoned chicks
Infact I know how a girl feels when she goes to her friends and shows them gifts from her boyfriend trust me I know

My problem is when you compare the engagement ring to the basic necessities of life; Food, Shelter, Hapiness and Transport
When you start paying for the engagement ring like you're paying mortgage, then it's a problem
Think of it like this, why spend $5000 of your £60k pretax on an engagement ring of six months when you can spend it on a wedding ring for a life-time

No matter how hard you try to distinguish engagement ring from the rest, they are still all for vain glory, abi?
Re: Rock Love by OsunAmazon: 8:40pm On May 04, 2008
Actually, not a ring, fan, i loose them, so I definately wouldnt want him to go out and buy a 5k + ring, what for? Only for it to be lost?
Thank you, 10% of your type in the world will definitely reduce blood for diamond rate in Africa.
Re: Rock Love by pahtahkee: 9:08pm On May 04, 2008
Who cares? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Desprately Need Your Help On This / Wedding Disasters. / Have You Ever Been Unlucky In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.