Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) (50063 Views)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Chillext(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2015
Ladies, can you rock this on your wedding day and guys can you allow your wife to wear this on your wedding day?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Na wedding, they wan do.. Na boobs she dey use entertain guests.. Wen dancin dem go press it wella, with d excuse m spendin money 4 u

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2015
I'm 100% sure that the guy married that babe coz of the boobs....

Diz one na boobs or watermelon undecided

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2015
WTF! undecided

Na d only weddin dress wey dey market?

9 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Chillext(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2015
hayurmidey:
Na wedding, they wan do.. Na boobs she dey use entertain guests.. Wen dancin dem press it wella, with d excuse m spendin money 4 u
chai!! You don spoil

8 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Enegod(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Yes undecided
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by alberto2k(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2015
This is wardrobe malfunction, abi wetin ladies dey call am sef undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by apholaryn: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2015
booby!!

From the Dawn of Time, boobs has been
shaping history - destroying careers, crippling
world powers. Many men have been nearly
destroyed by these orbs of power

booby!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2015
THICK CRAP!!!

5 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by naijaboiy: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Its not Bad but I no gree grin

What if she marches the gown by mistake shocked

Olympus will gladly fall out cry

36 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by enoqueen: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2015
choi.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by francizy(m): 7:15am On Mar 03, 2015
Comot that wedding gown and that boobs go just fall like a fallen hero

9 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Chillext(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2015
francizy:
Comot that wedding gown and that boobs go just fall like a fallen hero
lol

6 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Burger01(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Yeepa! Ishilove! Nne, is that you?shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by countsparrow: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
If I be d pastor, na dis song I go sing thruout d program..

My ears have heard, now my eyes can see, my hands can't touch, the beautiful works of d Lord...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by lordmayor2013(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
If na Dangote pikin I go agree ooo.
If na only pant and bra sef, I no mind.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
No way!!!! No be strip club we dey undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Smartresult(f): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Ok yes
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Warlord3000(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Oh boy...

Am. Already salivating as the best man sef tongue

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Burger01(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
I'm 100% the guy married that babe coz of the boobs
100% Nafdac certified cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
undecided

IF A WOMAN IS STILL NOT ASHAMED OF ADVERTISING HER FALLEN BREAS.TS AFTER SERIES OF ABORTION AND PROSTITUTION WHILE GROWING UP, THEN I SEE WHY IT IS REASONABLE TO STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIAN GIRLS. A FOREIGN LADY WILL NEVER DRESS SO SHAMELESSLY. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE PROUD TO SHOW OFF THEIR UGLINESS AND BITCHIN.G QUALITIES IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SHAME IT CAUSES THEIR PARTNER undecided

#team foreign girls cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
sexy crap!! cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by lorbah001(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2015
Omo see levels.......dat nigga spectacle too large e no dey see say me wey follow dey d party don dey piss 4 body

IYA DEWALE go carry wrapper cover her grand child food straight up
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by osebe: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2015
This is unacceptable! #GEGtill2019

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by teemanbastos(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
I'm 100% the guy married that babe coz of the boobs
you talk true... Cos i dnt see any reasonable man that would marry a wife like this... A wife that could do this on her wedding day, itz xure she go get 'backups'.
But d Man fit wan come chop all she qet including Money and runaway.
Tufiakpa

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2015
E dey happen steady

Even as I like "show-body" reach, my gown was very covered.
I didn't want any inconvenience when dancing abeg.

The thing with these tube gowns is that, you would keep dragging it up.

I have seen a situation where the bride's boobs spilled from the dress.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2015
No!!! Even the church will not permit it.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Na so craze dey start.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by aarontimothy22(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Never
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) by ugwuishi(m): 7:40am On Mar 03, 2015
God forbid! Misplacement of reality. D man is marrying everybody's woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.