Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship (4099 Views)

Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? / The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship / Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2013
Too late.... grin grin grin
ikekings: Can I write an application letter? wink wink wink
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2013
And what might that be if i may ask?
tonnieblaise: Did i just read sumthing??
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Skinni10ne: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
The only reason oyibo girls can afford to buy anything for men and can be with men that are bricklayers is because their men (aka white men) developed oyibo land. They have a great economy so maybe if nigerian men developed nigeria maybe nigerian girls will not be looking for ways to fulfill their needs and unneccessary wants. And i really would like to know how many oyibos would marry you when you want to marry multiple wives. It is illegal here. Ive noticed a trend on the romance section where many nigerian men are blaming nigerian girls for hustling when we women here would probably do the same if we had a bad economy.
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by ikekings(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
sanb: Too late.... grin grin grin
cry cry cry cry...
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2013
So someone is blaming our economy on Nigerian men. Clap for urself. You officially dont kno jack. It's women that actually mould the society. Check history books. I can't really point out any error in lefulefu's post. Every sane logical human knows that he is right. Those undemanding girls are either few or non existent. There's no romance in Nigeria. It's jst a business contract relationship. Lemme reserve the rest of my comment.

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Sanboy25: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2013
12 inches!:
So someone is blaming our economy on Nigerian men. Clap for urself. You officially dont kno jack. It's women that actually mould the society. Check history books. I can't really point out any error in lefulefu's post. Every sane logical human knows that he is right. Those undemanding girls are either few or non existent. There's no romance in Nigeria. It's jst a business contract relationship. Lemme reserve the rest of my comment.
Bolded is very true, the rest... undecided
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Skinni10ne: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2013
Very interesting. I'm going to check the nigerian history books. I didnt know that nigeria (unlike other countries) had so many female politicians/businesswomen who molded the nigerian economy. I wonder why ppl say it's a mans world if women molded society. I learnt something new about Nigeria today. Thanks.

And for the business contract relationship, again blame it on your nigerian leaders (the women right?). You are focusing on the effect a bad economy has done to nigeria not the cause. Many Nigerian men are also suffering, they cant get a job to even start a family, it takes too long to finish school (another problem: the educational system) and before they know it they are in their 30s. As a result you have yahoo boys and men marrying western women for visa. Even nigerian parents enable the problem by persuading their daughters to marry a man whos already made. The energy that should be used to question your country and the decisions leaders make is been transfered to your nigerian women who are also victims like yourself. Again, thanks for the info
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Huh? I didn't know a 1-6 months old complains.. Thanks for educating me on that.

Good to have you back lefool
tank u my brother cheesy wink
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
sanb: I laugh in German…SMH about guys who complain all the time about naija ladies ripping them off via asking them for money and using them as maga/mugu.…..I tell you dude; you’re what you roll with.... cool

If the ladies you currently roll with are chopping your money in *Psquare’s voice*…. then change the class of ladies you roll with. There’re lots of ladies in town that’ll spend on you like there’s no tomorrow….and when you experience that, you’ll stop complaining….. grin wink grin Das ist alles!!! cool wink cool
sanb u mean say if u fall in love with me u go gree spend money on me? wink
me dey look for babe ey go spend money on me ooo cheesy
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
12 inches!:
GBAM!!
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Afroconnect: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
kool J: The ramblings of a frustrated single soul
it will be better if you take it as an advice,or end up desolate and empty.
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Afroconnect: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=Skinni10ne]The only reason oyibo girls can afford to buy anything for men and can be with men that are bricklayers is because their men (aka white men) developed oyibo land. They have a great economy so maybe if nigerian men developed nigeria maybe nigerian girls will not be looking for ways to fulfill their needs and unneccessary wants. And i really would like to know how many oyibos would marry you when you want to marry multiple wives. It is illegal here. Ive noticed a trend on the romance section where many nigerian men are blaming nigerian girls for hustling when we women here would probably do the same if we had a bad economy.[/quote
not all Nigerian men like oyinbo women-they stink.
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Afroconnect: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Skinni10ne: The only reason oyibo girls can afford to buy anything for men and can be with men that are bricklayers is because their men (aka white men) developed oyibo land. They have a great economy so maybe if nigerian men developed nigeria maybe nigerian girls will not be looking for ways to fulfill their needs and unneccessary wants. And i really would like to know how many oyibos would marry you when you want to marry multiple wives. It is illegal here. Ive noticed a trend on the romance section where many nigerian men are blaming nigerian girls for hustling when we women here would probably do the same if we had a bad economy.
oyinbo women disgusts me,except italians/Asians.
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
Afro connect:
oyinbo women disgusts me,except italians/Asians.
italians nah oyibo too nah cheesy
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
lefulefu: Naija babes make una mend una ways oooo.money no be everything grin
when Naija guys realize yanshing is not the beginning and end of life, they will stop doing these things just to get sex in return smiley
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
mondi_cheeks: when Naija guys realize yanshing is not the beginning and end of life, they will stop doing these things just to get sex in return smiley
For bible baba God tell us to be fruitful and multiply so nothin wrong in yanshing cheesy.i dey fulfil my natural obligation by yanshing and besides medically regular yanshing is good for ur health.why u think say uncle sege even as he old he still dey kampe?.na the regular yanshin wey he dey do na im give am strenght cheesy
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by diva8(f): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
e dey pain u ooooo! lefoooool lefooool... go get money so that u fit give ur babe anytin way she want
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2013
lefulefu: Naija girls too like money and material things no be small.One of the main reasons why the average naija babe go get up to ten boyfriends na because of money.dem wan dey chop from left and right.Ehen u ask out a naija babe today and if u no get up to 180 k for ur bank account she go vex ask u wether na love she wan chop.u buy flower for a naija babe she go use hot frying pan chase u dey ask wether na flower ur mates dey buy for their babe.this na why i like oyibo girls.give oyibo babe flower she go hug and kiss u.wether na face-me-i-face-u u dey stay an oyibo babe no mind she go still date u.wether na lebuke(bricklayer) work u dey do an oyibo babe no go mind sef.she go still introduce u to her friends as her boyfriend.for a naija babe na different matter ooo.u carry naija babe as ur girlfriend u don carry market for head.na so u go dey take care of all her financial wahala.na u go buy for her different brands of brazilian wigs,na so u go dey give her monthly subscriptions for her different BBs.all the time na money money she go dey ask u.wetin sef for naija babes.ehen a babe wey im papa and mama na for mud hut dem dey stay and wey the richest person for their village na long john he dey ride(bicycle)go start to dey form if u prepare eba and bitter leaf soup for her.she go dey tell u say for her family dem dey forbid eba and dat na omelette dem dey chop.she go want make u take her go a very expensive fast food resturant and if u manage take her she go dey demand for expensive red wine.Naija babes make una mend una ways oooo.money no be everything grin

Why do you care You like white chicks remember?

What's the matter suga? Yahoo scam is too difficult?
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by diva8(f): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2013

grin good question ma'am
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
diva8: e dey pain u ooooo! lefoooool lefooool... go get money so that u fit give ur babe anytin way she want
ok now wey i no get money u want make i go rob central bank? cheesy
ehen even for bible dem say there are those dat have and there are those dat done have.sooner or later baba god go answer my prayer and make me a millioniare cool
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

i like both oyibo women and nigerian women cheesy cheesy .e be like when u are eating.sometimes u wil get tired eating akpu all day and u will make do with omelette .na so woman matter be cheesy
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by happyjuliet(f): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hw u tK NO SAY NA ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS LIKE MONEY, ABEG MIND WETIN U DEY WRITE OOOH.
Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
happyjuliet: Hw u tK NO SAY NA ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS LIKE MONEY, ABEG MIND WETIN U DEY WRITE OOOH.
Na most of them like money.
for example if i buy give an average naija babe flower 90 perc3ent go ask wether na flower dem wan chop grin

1 Like

Re: Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by tpia5: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
ikekings: Lefool lefool preach am jare... grin grin grin

Are you praising him or abusing him?

You wan use some cunny cunny there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls Use Their Real Picture As Their Nairaland Dps? / Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night / How Did You Meet Your Current Gf/bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.