Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship (2500 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Wale112(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Naija girls too like money and material things no be small.One of the main reasons why the average naija babe go get up to ten boyfriends na because of money.dem wan dey chop from left and right.Ehen u ask out a naija babe today and if u no get up to 180 k for ur bank account she go vex ask u wether na love she wan chop.u buy flower for a naija babe she go use hot frying pan chase u dey ask wether na flower ur mates dey buy for their babe.this na why i like oyibo girls.give oyibo babe flower she go hug and kiss u.wether na face-me-i-face-u u dey stay an oyibo babe no mind she go still date u.wether na lebuke(bricklayer) work u dey do an oyibo babe no go mind sef.she go still introduce u to her friends as her boyfriend.for a naija babe na different matter ooo.u carry naija babe as ur girlfriend u don carry market for head.na so u go dey take care of all her financial wahala.na u go buy for her different brands of brazilian wigs,na so u go dey give her monthly subscriptions for her different BBs.all the time na money money she go dey ask u.wetin sef for naija babes. ehen a babe wey im papa and mama na for mud hut dem dey stay and wey the richest person for their village na long john he dey ride(bicycle)go start to dey form if u prepare eba and bitter leaf soup for her.she go dey tell u say for her family dem dey forbid eba and dat na omelette dem dey chop .she go want make u take her go a very expensive fast food resturant and if u manage take her she go dey demand for expensive red wine.Naija babes make una mend una ways oooo.money no be everything. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by maryam6(f): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
we demand 4 money because we knw sey una money no get use.
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Wale112(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
maryam6:

angry
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by cutieberie1(f): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
is not all d babes.evrybody is not d same
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by delishpot: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why are naija boys in relationships kwanu?
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
cutieberie1:
abi...
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by maryam6(f): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wale112:

angry
:-/
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by maryam6(f): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
cutieberie1:
dnt mind dem naija guys generalizing since 1960.
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by sexylogan(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
maryam6:

grin
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by Chaoga: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE&feature=player_detailpage

Shocking to watch this actually. So an average Nigerian girl has a minimum of two boyfriends, not because they are in love with the poor and unfortunate bloke but because of financial and material gain. Shame on you lots!
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by maryam6(f): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
sexylogan:

grin
i lie?
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by sexylogan(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
maryam6:
i lie?

Not really. But the way u put it is simply epic. grin
The main reason why we men are always looking to make more money is because we want to spend it
one woman or another;whether to make her a gf, marry her or if she's already our wife, buy one
thing or another to please her.
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by chymystique(f): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mr.Op is kinda right but its NOT All females.. Most females especially the non-working ones are in a relationship due to Materials(in a wide range) and Financial Gains @least 60% from my own personal observation. They will love the guy oo but the financial and other stuffs they are gaining is a priority. #myopinion

[size=5pt]nobody shld quote me to tell me rubbish. You are entitled to your own opinion[/size]

Danke!

delishpot:
Why are naija boys in relationships kwanu?

Most of them for constant Sexxx when they need it.. Lol
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by delishpot: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
chymystique:
Mr.Op is kinda right but its NOT All females.. Most females are in a relationship due to Materials(in a wide range) and Financial Gains @least 60% from my own personal observation. They will love the guy oo but the financial and other stuffs they are gaining is a priority. #myopinion

[size=5pt]nobody shld quote me to tell me rubbish. You are entitled to your own opinion[/size]

Danke!

Most of them for constant Sexxx when they need it.. Lol

Ha ha. Here we are. So every body has something in mind when they get into relationships. I believe no mater the reason, men will justify themselves and pick on the women.
grin
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by teewai3(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
rubbish!!!!
Aww sorry, i didnt see d warning attach to ur comment wink wink cool

its true sha, not all babes
Re: The Real Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship by chymystique(f): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha. Here we are. So every body has something in mind when they get into relationships. I believe no mater the reason, men will justify themselves and pick on the women.
grin

Lol.. IMO, men should stop lamenting too much sha cause of females and material things. Most gals feel as long as they are sleeping with you, its ur duty to spend and most guys ve made sex a priority so it goes both ways. Its not by force to ve a girlfriend.. If you don't wanna spend, u jejely go find the one wey fit ur criteria or u stay single!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mine Garlfriand Has Charm Me! / How Do You Tell A Girl You Are Not Interested Without Hurting Her / FIFA 16 Android Game Review! (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.