Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. (1315 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Your Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by drnonny: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
I am interested and attracted to a girl who happens to be my friend's girlfriend, though they are no longer together (they broke up last 2 weeks). I am confused whether to ask her out now or later or to forget about her. I really love that gal.

Please house, what do you suggest i do?
Re: Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by rapcy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mtchwwwwww
Re: Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
rapcy: Mtchwwwwww
bros, make it longer. I for join u but i dey eat! grin
Re: Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by drnonny: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2013
please i seriously need ur suggestions/contributions/advices so as not to make regrettable mistakes!
Re: Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2013
Even if you ever love her, it is just to early, i will even advice you not to go for her soon, you never can tell, circumstance can lead her to you.
Re: Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by greedie1(f): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2013
just 2 weeks ago?? my guy chill first! abi u no value ur friendship?
Re: Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by Mynd44: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2013
gree-die:
just 2 weeks ago?? my guy chill first! abi u no value ur friendship?
A lot of KIDS these days will choose punny over friendship
Re: Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by brightedge(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2013
drnonny: I am interested and attracted to a girl who happens to be my friend's girlfriend, though they are no longer together (they broke up last 2 weeks). I am confused whether to ask her out now or later or to forget about her. I really love that gal.

Please house, what do you suggest i do?

I think its too early to do that, even if you're already her friend. But whatever you do, discuss this with your friend first. If he is really your friend, let him know before you approach her (not seeking his consent, at least, just inform out of respect). It might be tough, but be a man! Otherwise, you might end up loosing both of them.
Re: Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by drnonny: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ House
thanks.
Re: Should I Go For Her Now? Your Advice Please. by rapcy(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: bros, make it longer. I for join u but i dey eat! grin
Lol... I tire 4 d guy

(1) (Reply)

Huddah, Kenyan BBA The Chase Contestant Reveals Her Crush On President Goodluck / Exchange Of Saliva...! / Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.