Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss (38048 Views)

Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by TechyGuy: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2013
foxgiovani: source, please.

You go wait tire! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na for my mouth you wan hear say monkey dey climb tree? grin grin grin
Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by TechyGuy: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2013
Carsonv:
The only reason I'm still on MTN is the cheaper call rates to MTN numbers (the majority). You know that, I know that and MTN knows that.
On th issue of QoS, MTN falls flat on their belly. Don't argue based on the fact that they have majority of the market. If you want to control 51% of the telecom market be ready to install infrastructure that would deliver the QoS needed. Can you compare the subscriber base of Cingular, AT&T to MTN Nigeria? Yet these telcos deliver out-of-naija services! MTN Sucks...and I can't wait to port my call services from them. Cos currently they can't handle my data services. Etisalat rocks... Saka or no Saka.

Don't blame Saka though...man must wak!

My bro, I like the presence of Etisalat as spoilers. You and I gain from the price crash and plans and freebies rolling in.
It was because of Etisalat, MTN reduced call rates, reduced BB rate and now opened BB plans for Androidistas like me grin
I don't hate them at all, I love their presence but they are still kids in the business. They don't even compare with Airtel yet not to mention MTN.
I used to spend like 6-10k on Internet every month but now, I spend like 1k and still get as much GB as I want.
Stream videos, download apps, games etc.
All from MTN, but thanks to Etibaba as spoilers.
Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by francisbiz: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2013
Allowing saka to to Port was a MARKETING BLUNDER, in real world the marketing manager of Etisalat should have resigned and the profile of MTN marketing manager should have SKYROCKETED. Etisalet personnel talking about it in public will do more marketing Damage to their Brand as it only gives more hype and credit to MTN smartness. The damage has been done, go back to the drawing board and think of subtle ways to bounce back, or you may experience more other SAKA-PORTING.
To Etisalat: Corporate Blunder of the Century!
To MTN: Corporate Smartness of the Century!
Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by tallfish145(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2013
Does it stops me from using etisalat?
Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by rhadiator15(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Joshcoli: Heard SAKA can now be used in making a sentence e.g
My Babe has been SAKARIZED
hAHa..!
Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by jpphilips(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
kaorama: 'SAKA' exhibited an attitude that is common with his people. Backstabing!

you have no idea how money is made,
Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by nokingasgod: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2013
kaorama: 'SAKA' exhibited an attitude that is common with his people. Backstabing!

Nigeria will be a better place the day we identified and learn to ignore people with pathological bigot-ic syndrome like YOU. Why is it so difficult to have a decent and didactic discuss without slanderous and denigrating reference to another race, tribe or ethnic? Seun and other administrators should take note please!

And by the way, it is BACKSTABBING and not BACKSTABING, emancipate your faculties please.!

2 Likes

Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by dubem3(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2013
rhymesteey: A bird @hand worth thousand in a bush

A bird at hand is the only bird.
Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by dubem3(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2013
TechyGuy:

My bro, I like the presence of Etisalat as spoilers. You and I gain from the price crash and plans and freebies rolling in.
It was because of Etisalat, MTN reduced call rates, reduced BB rate and now opened BB plans for Androidistas like me grin
I don't hate them at all, I love their presence but they are still kids in the business. They don't even compare with Airtel yet not to mention MTN.
I used to spend like 6-10k on Internet every month but now, I spend like 1k and still get as much GB as I want.
Stream videos, download apps, games etc.
All from MTN, but thanks to Etibaba as spoilers.

Tell me about this thing of which you speak
Re: Saka Porting To MTN Was A Mistake - Etisalat Boss by medinajabbar(f): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
johnwizey: Now they are using style †Φ call him back
but 20m is too small....he for bid am go 150m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me / Medical Student Draws Trey Songz (Photo) / Useless old man - Bobrisky blasts Actor Charles Awurum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.