Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " (2286 Views)

Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She'll Ask You: "Na Flower I Go Chop? " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Kosigift(f): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
^^^ ok smiley
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Popowaa: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2013
Lol
gree-die:
I don't like flowers...... but i ll appreciate d gesture, keep it for a day or two, den discard d tin.

I don't lyk flowers especially red roses , most especially synthetic ones.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Popowaa: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2013
wink
Atheist:-D:
@OP

But will she chop flowers lol. At least get her a KFC with those flowers. That should do the trick. wink
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by bigt2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Princessmel:

Hahahahaha
grin...........wink
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2013
I love receiving flowers. It's a lovely gesture and one I'll always appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2013
Wait a minute... Am I still on Nairaland or I'm on Dollarland because chics are always asking me to take them to Mr Price and they sure don't sell flowers there.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by MrCork: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2013
...well I heard Nigerian females are known for using flowers to make juju & Sacrifise..(Saw this in BBC news).. white women dont act like that (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by rosety: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2013
Considering that the number of guys placing orders for flower bouquets for their girlfriends with my shop has been on the steady increase, who says Naija girls don't appreciate flowers?
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2013
Just like someone said here, flower is not an African thing undecided...and I agree

Through my growing up in Nigeria, the best some of us got was synthetic flower and accompany gifts.

That's to say, flowers in Nigeria with the weather and humidity will just die before u can even give to your loved one,

Besides, you can hardly see shops that sell those except the synthetic because of the extreme weather condition and interrupted power supply.

However, in the west, I appreciate it when hubby or his sibling give me flowers because I know it's their culture and I respect that.

They say, when you are in Rome behave like the roman.

If I hard a Naija hubby in Nigeria, flowers won't even be in our lives undecided....

No time for flowers abeg when I can have a pretty damn good looking jewelry.

Anyway, that me.

For those of us ladies once lived or living in Nigeria , u Berra say the truth make the guys no go buy flower for chick and receive a shock of his life.

I don talk my own
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2013
rosety: 1000 years ago, wearing shoes wasn't African either. It's an update. Life updates as different people meet and mix ideas and attitudes.

I'll be glad to send you a bunch if you are in Lagos

My dear, things flourish base on cultures and some factors...

For the flowers, only few very wealthy and classy Nigerians can get that,

You can even count the number of shops that sell those.

So stop all these plan of adapting to the west even when conditions are not favourable.

Here, the flowers might stay more than a week if constantly changing water...for Naija, only the dust sef will kill the flower.
Even if your house is 24 hrs power supply with AC, dust will just find a way to enter and kill the damn things.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2013
ogugua88: I love receiving flowers. It's a lovely gesture and one I'll always appreciate.

No go give sexkilz flower for Niaja, him go just dump am for bin, infact his siblings might think its grass and throw the damn thing while cleaning the table from 'dirt'

grin..

You guys should not ban me abeg,
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by rosety: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2013
Vikin:

That's to say, flowers in Nigeria with the weather and humidity will just die before u can even give to your loved one,

Besides, you can hardly see shops that sell those except the synthetic because of the extreme weather condition and interrupted power supply.

Sorry to dissapoint but Nigeria (at least a huge portion) is no hotter or more humid than most of India and central America (including large swarths of the US) and fresh flowers are hawked in the streets in these places. I have been selling flower arrangements and bouquets since 1991. At least!

So it's all a matter of interest, desire and understanding. That one Nigerian doesn't like or appreciate fresh flowers doesn't mean his/her neighbour doesn't go gaga over them.

As for me, I keep meeting new clients everyday and I keep delivering to states outside Lagos to both male and female recipients. Especially female. So don't tell me a Nigerian girl will toss it aside as grass. Say the Nigerian girls YOU KNOW will toss it aside as grass.

Vikin: Just like someone said here, flower is not an African thing undecided...and I agree

I don't. Some of the biggest flower farms in the world are in Africa. Ethiopia in fact, which is one of the few African countries that have historically resisted western colonisation.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by 50calibre(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2013
lynpetra: But seriously,na flower we won chop tongue tongue

Typical Nigerian girl, the only thing she understands is money/material things.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
gedtalks: I want my fellow guys to carry out the following tests and post their results.

Test 1 : Give your girlfriend a flower then observe her facial expression and listen to what she'll tell you.

Test 2 : Give your girlfriend money for her hair then observe her facial expression shocked grin grin grin and listen to what she'll tell you.

shar its not 100% their fault joor ... its the result of poverty in naija cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin make we also do this test with oyibo babes and make we compare and contrast
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
lynpetra: But seriously,na flower we won chop tongue tongue
ehen na blackberry u wan chop?
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
lynpetra:

E be like say dis my eyes dey give u sleepless night tongue
fine babe
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Daresh: Please it's not like dot for every girl. I love flowers, infact I cherish them more than money or brazillian hair
nah only white babes dey cherish flowers
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by PedroJP(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Daresh: Please it's not like dot for every girl. I love flowers, infact I cherish them more than money or brazillian hair

Make i hear
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by PedroJP(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Princessmel: I beg to disagree! angry I can afford to buy my self stuff, so I would be perfectly happy with a man buying me flowers since I can buy the rest with my own money; and I would appreciate someone getting me the flowers since it would be a bit strange for me to go to a shop to buy a bunch of roses for myself undecided

Yes i know u'll receive and appreciate'em with delight and thankful heart, face,body and soul after my pocket don tell for ur mouth and body.
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2013
It's the thought that counts I guess...
Re: Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? " by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2013
A woman made me bought her a bunch of red rosses and I regretted doing it.; Standing on the line waiting to check out was a torture. Everybody was looking at a grown aass man with rosses and chics were giving me compliments. I ffucking hated that experience and will rather have it mailed,next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Takes The Issue Of Cheating More Seriously?? Guys Or Ladies / How To Make Your Man Feel Good / What Attitude Do You Hate Most In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.