Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (51367 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians More Evidence That Buhari Is Going Accept Gay Marriage / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
deeptesting:

You must be a bandit.........tomorrow you will begin to complain why things are not working in Nigeria...How old are you?

Mr saint, please can u tell me ur achievement and how things have been working for u?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by ChristKid1: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
By the way he should resign just like the CIA chief did when he was in this kind of scandal.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by azpekuliar: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
Policewoman: AND SO BLOODY WHAT? As a muslim he is entitled to 4 wives, so people should mind their business angry angry angry angry

U well at all? The woman is married for goodness sake!
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by FindOut(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2013
Renaissance professionals + PDP sponsored "Operation Crush all Potential APC faces" grin still dey ontop this man case.lol

I think it has gotten to that stage where Sanusi MUST come out and defend himself. Failure to do this at this point will seriously lead even his staunch admirers to think he's indeed guilty. But really, this isn't more evidence per se as i havn't seen any sharp contrast against the documents provided and the CBN defence. According to these documents, technically, Sanusi still DID NOT unilaterally hire this woman like the CBN has said.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by gerald09(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
How did dis guys get all dem information, and if sex scandal is what dey most government officials do have sex with there employees buff men n women, married n single.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by seunlayi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
mikeansy: Sanusi should resign immediately for bringing his office to disrepute!!!!!

Sanusi's position has become untenable!
people should just leave this man alone jor. Some people are posting their comments while bleeping a lady in their office

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by miqos02(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
i think sanusi should just resign, thats the honorable thing to do, strauss khan of the imf was accussed of sexually harassing a lady and he resigned his post, paul wolfowitz of the world bank was accused of influencing the promotion of his mistress,how much more mr sanusi a highly respected muslim

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Jalal(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
nuclearboy: Who is bringing classified official documents into the public eye? shocked

This mallam don vex some seriously powerful people o

This contravenes the official secrets act!

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by touchmeder: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
deor03: I didn't believe until I read the lame weak rebuttal put up by CBN spokesman.

Sanusi should resign and submit himself to Sharia court, within whose jurisdiction ,the act was done.

Well spoken, they are the chief chasers for sharia law. Let both of them have a taste of what the law does to adulterers

3 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by gramci: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
So sheiks de like punny cheesy
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
gbanikiti: In a sane country, this punny chaser ought to have been fired but no one seems to bother about his embarrassment to the nation. smh
punny chaser cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I didnt want to post anything concerning this issue until i saw this post that kept me wondering when nigerians will wake up from their hullicinations.

WHen sanusi took up the oath in office as the CBN director did he take it up as a muslim or as a qualified individual for the post that will take the CBN to the next level

It is very wrong and offensive when a CBN governor abuses his post to be employing his girlfriends or promoting his secret lovers( married and unmarried) that arent worthy of that post in office..Take a lesson from the past world bank president that was accused of promoting his office girl friend to a very high post that she wasnt qualified for...

Guess what? he had to resign becos of it.

If this is true Mr sanusi is in deep mess but this is Nigeria, if Ifeayin uba and other subsidy criminals are roaming free then it will be easy for sanusi all he has to do is to appease the gods in politics.
Exactly. He should come and defend himself or he should just resign.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by shineeye1: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
Policewoman: AND SO BLOODY WHAT? As a muslim he is entitled to 4 wives, so people should mind their business angry angry angry angry

Classified mugu! Is frolicking with another married woman part of marrying 4 wives in islam? Happily, sanusi's sharia must settle this matter!

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Hadeyeancah(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
And this is someone role model.....

Only God can save Naija frm all these dirty and corrupt LEADER....
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hmm. Phantom Menace.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Boss13: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
I knew this story was not going to end soon. I believe pictures would soon start to fly. Sanusi should not deny having any involvement wit that woman. The facts are just too real. The best he should do is pretend he isn't reading the news. Because these media guys mean the guy

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by MaziOmenuko: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
gbanikiti: In a sane country, this punny chaser ought to have been fired but no one seems to bother about his embarrassment to the nation. smh

Which kind talk be dis one? Did Bill Clinton resign after his sexual escapade with Monica? On what grounds should he resign? For having a dkkk?

I'm of the strong opinion that people's private lives should remain private and not be a factor in deciding how efficient he is. Afterall, its not stopping him from doing his work.

#team-sex-addicts#

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by boron10(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
He has no right to sleep with another man's wife nitwit!!!
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by EasternLeopard: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Chai person wife. Wetin we go call this type of corruption. Abeg bring me the sharia cutlass and stones make I use cut him penis and stone the woman. But make I ask one question Sey Sanusi wife ugly. Be like sey 72 disvirgins sweet pass 72 virgins
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by drnoel: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
mikeansy: Sanusi should resign immediately for bringing his office to disrepute!!!!!

Sanusi's position has become untenable!
hahahaha, now that is very naive of u. Have u 4gotten that Nigeria is the only country on this planet that public officials still stubbornly, doggedly remain in office even after causeing attrocities which should have made them resign from office.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by An0nimus: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
ebamma: How did they get hold of his personal text messages?
He should sue them for breach of privacy
It beats me too, including the text message(s) of the woman.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by MaziOmenuko: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hadeyeancah: And this is someone role model.....

Actually, he is Jarus' role model cheesycheesy
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by shineeye1: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
seunlayi: people should just leave this man alone jor. Some people are posting their comments while bleeping a lady in their office

Should people now call a spade something else to satisfy your warped mentality ?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2013

So he should be sleeping with other people's wives abi? Are you sure you passed your police examinations cheesy
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2013

He is entitled to other peoples wives?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by deeptesting(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

Mr saint, please can u tell me ur achievement and how things have been working for u?
I will not engage you because you are a minor. Did you read how the process of given the woman the job was compromised without following due process, meaning that if your father,Mother,Brother or Sister is qualified for that job he/she will not get it.......I am happy you said in your earlier post that his conduct is unethical....SMH
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
He slept with another man's wife. It is even worse that he used his position to employ somebody when there were probably millions of people applying for that same job. Those are signs of irresponsibility and whether you care to admit it or not, nobody wants an irresponsible man managing the helm of affairs. That is what is bloody up. You are a policewoman so you don't need anybody explaining this to you.

4 Likes

Mazi_Omenuko:

Actually, he is Jarus' role model cheesycheesy

mac clatunji role model too lipsrsealed
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by harazeem: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
Every human has his strong and week points. Sunusi dared the biggest Nigerian thieves ie BANK CEOs who hetherto no one believed they will fall like a hall of cards.Nairalanders do you know how SAHARA REPORTERS AND PREMIUM TIMES fund their operations? Please take time to read this attachment its quite revealing; http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nuj-alerts-on-blackmail-extortion-by-quack-journalists/148376/
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by thrugemaster(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
this mirrors the World bank case, where the then president, promoted his office girl friend above other more qualified candidates
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by invectives(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Anoda Man's wife,with ur Tax money?? Po-po woman,u know better than this now!!!.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Afam4eva(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
This man don enter one chance...

There are very few men of integrity in this country. Even the people that paint themselves as holier than thou always end up being cfound wanting just like Sanusi and farouk. But he should be given the benefit of the doubt to defend himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR / AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.