Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (51369 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians More Evidence That Buhari Is Going Accept Gay Marriage / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by egoldman(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2013
fsb: After reading a couple of posts, I can only shake my head at the number of non-intelligent responses especially those trying to make a mole hill out of nothing. Little wonder politicians have successfully been able to manipulate public opinion in THEIR favor.

How many people have analyzed all this carefully but alas, it's easier to reply in anonymity rather than spend time thinking through.

From a moral standpoint, how many of those who commented have not at some point in their lives been engaged in infidelity? Why set yourself judge over another man when some are worse off? Besides the man's religion permits him to marry as many as four. Is Dr Yaro a fourteen year old woman? The last time a politician was indicted on account of marriage to a juvenile according to our constitution, the man's enemies were able to set the masses against him but today, that same politician is where he is and for most your lives have not gotten any better since then.

Secondly, yes a classified employment document was released (by some disgruntled employees in HR) but what is strange about anything on the document. Anyone who has previously worked in any federal government parastatal won't see anything strange. The head of the body must recommend each candidate for employment or else you get no letter. But let's just say I am wrong about this also....Did anyone read the letters at all? There is 'Dr' before 'Yaro' plus even the minister of state in his recommendation notes that she is an expert in rural agriculture...So is she qualifies for the job or not?

Let us be honest with our miserable selves for once. How many of us don't know that even in the private sector getting a job can sometimes be about who you know unless of course you were one of the few.

Finally, some mischievous elements post supposed messages between the governor and the doctor and we all shout 'Off with his head....?" Are you an Ifa or Amadioha priest to know who the fool or who is being fooled?

Please people, give the man some credit. We are so easily swayed by our short-sightedness that we have and will most probably continue to fail to see the big pictures. Let us not be deceived by the the squabbles between those in political office when we have real problems that the Jonathan administration is yet to solve.

Whether we have the requisite knowledge or not to accept or deny, Sanusi has done fantastically well in managing the CBN but more importantly the stability of the naira which has an effect on the prices of bread and oranges FYA just in case you don't know what it all means.

We have serious problems....
1. Insecurity
2. Rising unemployment rate
3. Poorly developed infrastructures eg. Electricity
4. Poverty
5. Moribund death camps called general hospitals etc.

How does this Sanusi business after the price of pure water or give unemployed graduates job etc. While I probably will be abused by some folk who will read this and feel insulted nevertheless, let us focus on challenging our government to serving us and delivering on their promises rather than continue witch-hunting those they feel threatened by.

Arrant Nonsense angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by DrSadikMagaji(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2013
numerical_guy: well! what do u expect from a banzza bakkwai (seven bastarrds), they are a buncha useless hypocrites..
The uselless sanusi turned out to be a classical case of hypocrisy, he should bow his head in shame. Going about with a married woman, does this goat no know the implication of adultery?
cus he is just an Aboki n u hate it.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by abbeydammy(m): 6:00am On Jun 09, 2013
well, as far as I am concerned, we shd verify every info before reacting on them. as for me, I dont believe dis story, his enemies ar just envious of him and want to do anything possible to soil sanusi 's image. bunch of liars.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by DrSadikMagaji(m): 6:02am On Jun 09, 2013
pro01: He must resign,.nothing else would do. I'm sure the likes of Cecelia and Erastus would be very happy with this unfolding development.
yh yh ur Dad is fit 4 d place u can bring him on.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by DrSadikMagaji(m): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2013
deor03: I didn't believe until I read the lame weak rebuttal put up by CBN spokesman.

Sanusi should resign and submit himself to Sharia court, within whose jurisdiction ,the act was done.
the only that seems to have sense here

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by lasunray(m): 6:13am On Jun 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Seriously, Etisalat should stop giving people free MB!

Mr Mazi, So u dey here? I no know say u dey read things like this, I just think say na **** u dey do... Lolz
One of ur FANS dey hail u sha!

@Topic, What SLS did is wrong. I doubt if he can even deny it.
& as for husband of Mrs Yaro (Mr Yaro), I don't think he'd talk; cos what if its the woman that is the bread winner of the family? or Maybe he doesn't want embarrassment & don't wana long the issue. Remember they ve children. Divorce is not as easy as one thinks.
People can't just fake stories, there definitely are some atom of truth in this story.
Lets SLS defend himself, he has caused more harm than good.
ask ibru & akingbola if I dey lie.
Come to think of it,
So that's where he'd sink our #5000 note to if it was approved?
#funny human being!
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by ocelot2006(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2013
solomon111: bullshitt.
If you must work in the public sector,especially a very sensitive post as the CBN governor,then you are expected to be a saint.

Are you a saint, Mr judge?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by ocelot2006(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2013
egoldman:

Arrant Nonsense angry angry angry

Why don't you give a more detailed rebuttal to the man's post with proof to back it up? Oh wait, you don't have any...
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by goldolu: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=sucess001][b]Nigeria
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by goldolu: 6:28am On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=sucess001][b]Nigeria
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by marex: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2013
ifyalways: Women !
Women ! !
Onye nwanyi na-egbughi lipsrsealed

Gbam!!!
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by kpozite(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2013
ebamma: .How did they get hold of his personal text messages?
He should sue them for breach of privacy
Then what are we the public going to sue him for?
Considering he used public office power to chase woman.

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by goldolu: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=sucess001][b]NigeriaMonica Lewinski lives on but tax payers money and jet plane chartter might lead to a crash like Muhammed Abachas. Is this the aparent hair to the throne of Kano we are talking about? Kano residents, watch out when ur wives get jobs so easily. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by acidtalk: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2013
Why Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Should Be Left Alone

https://www.nairaland.com/1318181/why-sanusi-lamido-should-left
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by agabaI23(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2013
ifyalways: Women !
Women ! !
Onye nwanyi na-egbughi
lipsrsealed
O ga-enwe amu ogologo
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by fuke(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2013
Ekans: I see the hands of the failed banks sacked CEOs in this.Which government official in nigeria does not chase after things in skirts?.Its a norm in this clime although that doesnt make it right.

I agree with you but those who live in glass house don't throw stones.
But it appears Sanusi did not hear of that adage.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by maj007(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Mallam Sanusi is an adulterer? And so what? That (ON ITS OWN) is not in any way a public business. People do more dirty and nasty things behind closed doors.

HOWEVER, one key issue that makes this saga a PUBLIC BUSINESS is that his adultery adventure has been linked to a FLAWED RECRUITMENT PROCESS of his partner in adultery.

HOW IS THE PROCESS FLAWED? Answer: Only ONE (1) candidate was considered. Whether she is qualified or not is irrelevant as there might be other people out there with far better credentials, experience and competence to do the job. That is standard procedure anywhere. Although things might still be manipulated along the line.

An objection in style was raised by the person who minuted "DIVERSITY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED NEXT". That was immediately quashed single-handedly by SLS. That shows serious sentiment.

In any fair recruitment atmosphere, competitiveness for job opening is a must. If other candidates had been considered and Dr Yaro turned out to be the best then SLS has nothing to explain. But it seems that is not the case. The fact that the recommendation came from the minister still does not justify due process not being followed.

This case is somewhat similar to the world bank chief that promoted his mistress without considering other more qualified candidates.

Also, the issue of tax payers money spent in the adventure should not be up for public debate at all. I am aware that float assigned to office of these high excutives can be spent at "THEIR OWN DISCRETION". Afterall both of them are executives of the CBN. Our elected public office holders do worst.

In conclusion, resignation is the appropriate thing in any fair environment. BUT THIS IS NAIJA. I ONLY HOPE THIS SAGA WILL NOT GET TO THE POINT OF RAUNCHY PICTURES BEING PUBLISHED. Then, that will be something else.

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by sademola: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk: Why Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Should Be Left Alone

Re-read ur post and listen to yourself, Acid talk. Yes, he can marry anyone he want as long as she's nt already "owned". Even if she's single Islam which he practice does not give room for clandestine movements before solemnization.
As for job influence, this Yaro case is just one out of many damages he has done within the Bank, CBN. Ask any CBN staff of more than five years and u will know that Sanusi has done wrong. "He paints himself as a 'saint' but does the opposite" says an insider.
Back to relationships in CBN, dating is nt officially recognized in any government work but married couples are nt allowed in the Bank.

3 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by sucess001(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2013
nenergy:
How did they get this info? 9ja don dey badt for intel sourcing o! #MissionImpossible

Lmao.

Me personally think some of d info was revealed by one of his wives who has access to his fone and doesn't like d govnor's romance with Mrs Yaro.

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Pukkah: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2013
A-ZeD:

Not holding brief for SLS but the woman was recommended to him from the Minister of Agriculture. As for sleeping with the woman, he's a muslim and entitled to 4 wives.

Stop displaying ignorance. A muslim is not supposed to engage in adultery or fornication. This is a very weak and ignorant defence of Sanusi.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by vicholas(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2013
As far as sanusi still on power Nigerians can not do anything for him
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I didnt want to post anything concerning this issue until i saw this post that kept me wondering when nigerians will wake up from their hullicinations.

WHen sanusi took up the oath in office as the CBN director did he take it up as a muslim or as a qualified individual for the post that will take the CBN to the next level

It is very wrong and offensive when a CBN governor abuses his post to be employing his girlfriends or promoting his secret lovers( married and unmarried) that arent worthy of that post in office..Take a lesson from the past world bank president that was accused of promoting his office girl friend to a very high post that she wasnt qualified for...

Guess what? he had to resign becos of it.

If this is true Mr sanusi is in deep mess but this is Nigeria, if Ifeayin uba and other subsidy criminals are roaming free then it will be easy for sanusi all he has to do is to appease the gods in politics.
u were a lot easy on that mugu.I'd have told him what he deserves to hear.
But right on point u are.good job
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by sessydoo(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2013
aniiii: shocked shocked shocked shocked

wow HOOK ME UP PLEASE!!!

i love kinky aged men grin

kiss kiss

Lol naughty you. okay now im game, also in birmingham loll tongue
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by acidtalk: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2013
sademola:

Re-read ur post and listen to yourself, Acid talk. Yes, he can marry anyone he want as long as she's nt already "owned". Even if she's single Islam which he practice does not give room for clandestine movements before solemnization.
As for job influence, this Yaro case is just one out of many damages he has done within the Bank, CBN. Ask any CBN staff of more than five years and u will know that Sanusi has done wrong. "He paints himself as a 'saint' but does the opposite" says an insider.
Back to relationships in CBN, dating is nt officially recognized in any government work but married couples are nt allowed in the Bank.

You have a response waiting for you on that thread so I advice you go back and read and it answer the question that follows.

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by ikchi: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2013
ebamma: .How did they get hold of his personal text messages?
He should sue them for breach of privacy
You make a point there.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by shoody: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2013
The question, is Mrs Yaro qualified for the job or not, did she carry out the duties as expected, is she an adult or minor, is there any direct account linking the two of them for fraud, why are Nigerian s so petty and gullible?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Pukkah: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2013
shoody: The question, is Mrs Yaro qualified for the job or not, did she carry out the duties as expected, is she an adult or minor, is there any direct account linking the two of them for fraud, why are Nigerian s so petty and gullible?

What's the evidence that Dr Yaro was the MOST qualified person for the job? CBN is not a private institution you know.

Also, public officials and even senior people in private institutions are expected to conduct themselves with decorum, decency and responsibly. This is because whatever they do rubs off on their office. Aren't you aware of this?

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by ukpaku: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2013
thank God no body is disputing sahara reporter on this news.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Pukkah: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2013
ikchi: You make a point there.

Sue them for breach of privacy? Then that means he's accepting that those were his text messages. Do you know the implications of that?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by haisam: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2013
akinbanjo or dbanj wateva your name s u ar a full idiot, ar u not the same as him. Punny seeker, nd u have d gut coming out on public by trying to defame him, sorry o tribalist
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Jymes: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2013
IMO I think Mrs Yaro is actually d mole.She has only done what she was contracted to do and our mallam actually fell for it.Who is dt man dt woman cant 'catch'.Mrs Yaro actually gave out those sms there4 no case.
sucess001:

Lmao.

Me personally think some of d info was revealed by one of his wives who has access to his fone and doesn't like d govnor's romance with Mrs Yaro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts / AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.