Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C (16010 Views)

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / Do Not EVER Invest Into Hauling Business In Nigeria........reasons...... / The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria To Invest Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by OCTAVO: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
How much is 50litre of honey?
I need answer urgently pls!
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
fifty liters of honey.....is
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
icn only do maybe......
20litres....is 36k.
Original one dt u cn even extract twic from it.bur to waybil it to....uhv to call me 08169446319.
You are welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by OCTAVO: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
cityhood: icn only do maybe......
20litres....is 36k.
Original one dt u cn even extract twic from it.bur to waybil it to....uhv to call me 08169446319.
You are welcome.
What do you mean by "extract twice from it" pls?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by OCTAVO: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Your price is expensive ooooooooooo.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
ok uumite tink is xpensif.but dis is as tik as anytin
Proffesionals can xtrat.from it.

Dts whts i ment. Transportation...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by OCTAVO: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
cityhood: ok uumite tink is xpensif.but dis is as tik as anytin
Proffesionals can xtrat.from it.

Dts whts i ment. Transportation...
Seriously, what you typed is not understandable by me.
#NoOffencemeant
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by OCTAVO: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
I'll get in touch. Thanks.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by karlxavier(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
Cityhood, I still insist that its best if you can drop the price list of all the items you can help someone to buy...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by karlxavier(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
Cityhood, I still insist that its best if you can drop the price list of all the items you can help someone to buy... Thank you
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
ok yes i undastnd you
Bur i jst want you to knw dt
Perishable goods prices are somhow varies.
Going up and down burblittle difrnt
If its high in the north then most definaltly it wud be high in the south cuz is frm the north dt it goin.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 08, 2013
cityhood: ok yes i undastnd you
Bur i jst want you to knw dt
Perishable goods prices are somhow varies.
Going up and down burblittle difrnt
If its high in the north then most definaltly it wud be high in the south cuz is frm the north dt it goin.
if d price varies,ther is no observed problem wit dat...all u nid do is to kip on statin nd refreshin dis thread wit d current or reigning market price..dat wld be beta dan always telin us to visit d market or call u...if d price is right,customerz wl always call u..tanx

1 Like

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2013
Ok.
Tnks
Boss.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2013
cityhood: Ok.
Tnks
Boss.
nd tanks 4 ur undastnding..btw,we stil await ur price list
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2013
ok.
Sir/ma.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags
All at affordable price.for you to invest in it.

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
It chipa here buth expensive in south east,south south,south west or anywere
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by adewumi7: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2013
NO RESPONSE YET @CHILDHOOD.
adewumi7: @cityhood,how much does one full bag of onion as pictured above cost to Lagos.All cost inclusive?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
ok.....
Onions new onions now is 10.500 plus transportation waybil to lagos via luzirious bus.then you will just go and pick it up the nxt day morning.
Plz note the price abov is for one bag of onions thats 50kg.full ontop.
Calculate that in times of how many bags thats you are buying.
Soory for the late in responce.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by adewumi7: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2013
cityhood: ok.....
Onions new onions now is 10.500 plus transportation waybil to lagos via luzirious bus.then you will just go and pick it up the nxt day morning.
Plz note the price abov is for one bag of onions thats 50kg.full ontop.
Calculate that in times of how many bags thats you are buying.
Soory for the late in responce.

Thanks for your response @cityhood.What is the price of old onions.People here prefer it to the new onions.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
pics

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
picsture taking during way billing it to the east.... at the pack

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
pics takn during loading preparing to waybill them to the eastern part of nigeria.....to some of my nairalander clients

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
fresh onions now are out......
Old once are getting scarce.as old once are those that are being planted as at january.....to marrch using irrigations water system to wet them.
Now the natural once are out now the rain type buth not as big as that of the old once............
Prices are very much varies to each other.......
It a good biz bur what i wu advic any nairalander that wishes to join me in the biznes or wishes to invest in it that i would be supplying you all is just to make sure you guyz do your market survey...aat all your diffrent places.......
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=cityhood]hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2013
its a very....lucratif bizness and it aa good one to invest in it...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by johnnobles: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2013
I live at sango and am interested
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2013
ok sir/ma.is it the sango tedo
Or the one afta ita oshin abk.strat to ifo.at ogun state
It a gud biz.
U ar highly welcome sir.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Ettefia15: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
How much is a bag of maize and groundnut,that is including transportation.Can you supply it to someone in Sapele,Delta State ?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
i supply anywere in nigeria.sir
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
cityhood: confirm any fruits or anytin that you know it profitble were eva you are the major suypply are from the north.
It a good biz i will advice to give it a trial by stating little for you all to see how it goes dem.you are on your way to success.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by collinsz: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
My name is collins, I am a life witness to dis biz; I stay in the east here and I have confirmed Mr. Cityhood. Infact I just did my Second transaction with him here in owerri. For does in owerri you can call me up for one on one talk so dat you can believe.
I am doing dis cos I never believed dat it was true, honestly I initially thought I had wasted my money on the first transaction due to de fact dat their was some problem he encountered when loading my product, but to my suprise I went to a park called Arugo park here in Owerri to have my ordered product.

So. Fellow nairalanders, Easterners and All; it will be sheer selfishness dat I found dis offer, vErified opportunity witout letting you guys know, dat is why I am opening up now. I have confirmed and verified him.

To go further my Number is 08033260602. I am a student, I shuttle between owerri and onitsha.

So you can call me up for further clarification.

And also note dat for one-on-one contact, all I will charge you is just my transportation and noting else.

Dis is wat we do for our selves.

NEVER FORGET: Be your brothers keeper.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless NairaLand.
God bless Mr.Cityhood.
God bless......Me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / Which Tipper Truck Is The Best For Haulage Business? / Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.