Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (26519 Views)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 12, 2013
DipoDaniel:

28 is not old my friend ...abi na 48 u wan talk
na u talk am o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 12, 2013
age apart,can't genevive date borna boi?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by 2legit2qwt: 3:06am On Jun 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

How old are you? 21 ? grin

I still remember when i was 21 cheesy cheesy

Life begins at 40 they say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:

I still remember when i was 21 cheesy cheesy

Life begins at 40 they say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 12, 2013
It gets to a certain stage of maturity where age doesn't matter anymore.

At my age, most guys younger than me are just dullards, still tryna figure out life and stuff.

I can say that 30+ men are grown enough and therefore are eligible to date older women.

...a 22yrs old girl dating a 21 or 19 yrs old boy is a NO-NO IMHO undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 12, 2013
@ shollypopz,e dey sweet 4 mouth...!If davido or borna boi ask u 4 a date,u won't accept?Talk true n shame d devil.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 12, 2013
Give me "Denise vasi" from single ladies,even if she is 10yrs older than me,i wil marry her,i wil even declare ma age 2 make it easy...She's so sweet.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 12, 2013
Emmadani: Give me "Denise vasi" from single ladies,even if she is 10yrs older than me,i wil marry her,i wil even declare ma age 2 make it easy...She's so sweet.

Your head is there! Vasi is a stunner.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Emmadani: @ shollypopz,e dey sweet 4 mouth...!If davido or borna boi ask u 4 a date,u won't accept?Talk true n shame d devil.
Davido??!! Davido!! Davido!! I haff suffered. I don't know who borno boi is........

Davido though??!! Really?? Davido!!

Well, if he is like a big deal in Nigeria, I can go out with him a couple of times and then boast around that he wanted me. I can't even imagine being in a relationship with Davido, lmao! Like what is the connection?? It's gon' seem like I'm dating my younger brother, really we won't last a day anyway undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 12, 2013
Shollypopz:
I can go out with him a couple of times and then boast around that he wanted me.
LOL
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 12, 2013
Davido and Shollypopz?! That would be interesting grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2013
Shollypopz:
Davido??!! Davido!! Davido!! I haff suffered. I don't know who borno boi is........

Davido though??!! Really?? Davido!!

Well, if he is like a big deal in Nigeria, I can go out with him a couple of times and then boast around that he wanted me. I can't even imagine being in a relationship with Davido, lmao! Like what is the connection?? It's gon' seem like I'm dating my younger brother, really we won't last a day anyway undecided
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Shollypopz,u dnt knw burna boi?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 12, 2013
This is burna boi,he's 21.

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Burna boy.

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2013
Boi.

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2013
@ mid 20s currently dating a lady of 34, i think am enjoying it cos the pusssy is more 'pompous' and has more fleshy leaves thus the sweetness than going for 20 or 22yr old girl.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2013
RedBenson: @ mid 20s currently dating a lady of 34, i think am enjoying it cos the pusssy is more 'pompous' and has more fleshy leaves thus the sweetness than going for 20 or 22yr old girl.
grin grin
More grease to your elbows.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2013
Tanx mehn! U can even add more to me if u have
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by fubbyy(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2013
Emmadani: @ shollypopz,e dey sweet 4 mouth...!If davido or borna boi ask u 4 a date,u won't accept?Talk true n shame d devil.
older ladies dating burner boy will be very easy because he looks like a 35 years old guy unlike davido that looks exactly like a small boy he is

Sometimes a woman will date you knowing you are young but if your physic is not like a small boy,they will go for you, the truth is,some ladies rejecting younger guys is not because of how immature the guy would be but because of what people will say, so because of that if you are a small boy but looks older like burner boy,they will accept you
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2013
RedBenson: @ mid 20s currently dating a lady of 34, i think am enjoying it cos the pusssy is more 'pompous' and has more fleshy leaves thus the sweetness than going for 20 or 22yr old girl.
lol,i no fit laugh...But Older galz are more confident in bed than most younger ones....!Just like sayin i should s3.X a gal 5 yrs younger dan me,i can kill her,infact she wil b exhausted..!N i tend to have more confidence when doin it with older galz,no dull moment atall.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2013
fubbyy: older ladies dating burner boy will be very easy because he looks like a 35 years old guy unlike davido that looks exactly like a small boy he is

Sometimes a woman will date you knowing you are young but if your physic is not like a small boy,they will go for you, the truth is,some ladies rejecting younger guys is not because of how immature the guy would be but because of what people will say, so because of that if you are a small boy but looks older like burner boy,they will accept you
shaa,davido na daddy's boi,his character even sef is childish,4get d body.Older galz wil date a guy with is kind of body but mature enough.....I watched his interactive section on channel O,av 4gotten d name of dat programme,sumtin #BOX,he talks vry immature sef.Whizkid is short,but 2 me vry matured dan davido.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ikekings(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2013
Chai!!! **falls from okada**... grin grin grin...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2013
Dont just fall, die at the spot plus.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2013

Your head dey there.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Emmadani: Shollypopz,u dnt knw burna boi?
Well, now I know what he looks like......Nice bod grin embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ugojamali(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2013
Am 21 and I wanna date ShollyPops
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ugojamali(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2013
ugojamali: Am 21 and I wanna date ShollyPops

No its Shugamania I want
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by ugojamali(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2013
On third thought its Adaobi I want... No its SniperInADiaper.... No its...its... infact I want all d other ladies. Younger gals talk to d hand!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2013
DEUTERO HOMINI!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by cube007: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2013
seriouzlly speaking.... itz not all about d "AGE" buh d"HEAD"... i prefare dating a lady 10yrs older dan me dat has correct "TINKING FACULTY", dan indulge maself wif a younger lad dat behaves like a goose... Neverdless older ladies are more mature, experienced, and calm cause dey ave seen life in different dimensionz and dey know wah itz is all abt........ Not dese faggotz dat walk around half naked wif their faces looking like a colouring-book...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Sexxymom(f): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2013
braine: I like older ladies tho. cheesy they're quite matured and very much unlike these young and over-demanding girls.
i agree with u jaare. D younger once wahala plenty small, 2 weeks into d relationship,u go hear i missed my peroid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.