Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (26525 Views)

Ladies:can You Marry A Younger Guy? Men: Can You Marry An Older Lady? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by drnairalov: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Wow! Congrats dear.

So hu won?

3rd, 4th n 5th?

go to d thread for d winners !!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
femijck: if a man could find it so easy dating a younger lady, then why should any lady hesitate .....i really love dating older girls because they tends to behave more better.....just to avoid being corrected by a younger.....and as for me, my gf is almost 20yrs older....lol...........but i found her loveable so don't run ur mouth about that...ko kan aye.
Chijizossss......this one is haramic lof!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Aggrippa:
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by femijck(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Aggrippa:
bros either haramic or boko haramic.....all i know is we are truely in love.....and whenever i cautioned her, u need to see how submissive she could be.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
femijck: bros either haramic or boko haramic.....all i know is we are truely in love.....and whenever i caution her, u need to see how submissive she is...
B4 nko? Aunty don gentle nau... U think say na everyday persin dey jam young Mumu? Oh dat mummy truly hammer. 20yrs? Kai! Well done to mama! Ur honey mama try no b small.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
B4 nko? Aunty don gentle nau... U think say na everyday persin dey jam young Mumu? Oh dat mummy truly hammer. 20yrs? Kai! Well done to mama! Ur honey mama try no b small.

Your head dey there
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by tpia5: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
femijck: bros either haramic or boko haramic.....all i know is we are truely in love.....and whenever i cautioned her, u need to see how submissive she could be.....

This sounds extremely kinky, i must say, are you folks into kinky stuff like that?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Revolva(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
For naija lady side ...all na forming dem can even date their younger brother mate..as long as the guy get BAR grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by 2legit2qwt: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2013
This is for the ladies but i'm gonna ignore the title and go with my Nigerian instinct tongue grin

In the past and in my early teens, i got really used to dating girls older than me to the point, my sister never trusted me with her friends grin grin

The trend has been swinging back and forth ever since, but if i'm to go by my gut feeling, I can probably date an older person but for marriage, mhmm that's gonna depend on a lot of factors, can't completely say no
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2013
Al dis 9ja gehs dat are sayin dey can't date a younger guy' are big time pretenders...!As far as 9ja galz are concernd,they can date a younger guy vry well...,dis 1 no b 4 mouth,i know many of them around ma enviroment...,u go c big galz(i no min sugar mummy),datin younger guyz,sumtimez even spending on them,it depends..!Sum young guyz sumtimz ar far more matured than sum older ones....!N expecially if the guy holds enough bar,9ja galz go date am sharp sharp.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 12, 2013
As 4 me,av dated older galz,'majority'.2-5 yrs older.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by 2legit2qwt: 2:02am On Jun 12, 2013
Emmadani: Al dis 9ja gehs dat are sayin dey can't date a younger guy' are big time pretenders...!As far as 9ja galz are concernd,they can date a younger guy vry well...,dis 1 no b 4 mouth,i know many of them around ma enviroment...,u go c big galz(i no min sugar mummy),datin younger guyz,sumtimez even spending on them,it depends..!Sum young guyz sumtimz ar far more matured than sum older ones....!N expecially if the guy hold enough bar,9ja galz go date am sharp sharp.

I can't understand a word you just typed undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:

I can't understand a word you just typed undecided
n sooo?.,
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by 2legit2qwt: 2:08am On Jun 12, 2013
Emmadani: n sooo?.,

Are you typing in English or what? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Amari(f): 2:10am On Jun 12, 2013
Shugamania: Hmmm.. How young?
Months? Years? 2 yrs? 5 yrs?
Or the Madonna and boyfriend young??

Personally though, i like my men at least 3 yrs older than me... Hence, not likely.
Supported! Younger men whether by years,months,weeks or days are a turn off for me. I'm already having issues with dating guys that are a year or 2years older less talk of younger.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 12, 2013
Truckpusher: The older the better.

You guys have no idea the joy that goes with spanking an older woman whilst she screams the entire house down cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
haha,badt guy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:

He typed in pigeon English
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by 2legit2qwt: 2:12am On Jun 12, 2013
CFCfan:

He typed in pigeon English
Oh, i thought he was using the online translator or something, hard to make sense of it.

CFCfan, can you date Nikki Minaj?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2013
years back I would have sworn I'd never do such but you never know, I'd prefer not to though (urggh)
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:

i typed in haramic,if u dnt undastand,u can take d next available flight to borno,u wil learn n undastand more about haramic.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by 2legit2qwt: 2:14am On Jun 12, 2013
Another thing i wanna say on this thread is that, biologically, it's not advisable for women to marry younger men.
Usually, a girl who is the same age as a guy tends to be more matured, not sure if there's a biological term for it. Simply means, women age faster both physically and mentally tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Oh, i thought he was using the online translator or something, hard to make sense of it.

CFCfan, can you date Nikki Minaj?
O yes. I like height and personality; no one comes close to Queen of sheba
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by 2legit2qwt: 2:18am On Jun 12, 2013
Emmadani: i typed in haramic,if u dnt undastand,u can take d next available flight to borno,u wil learn n undastand more about haramic.

Ok the method of communication on this forum is English (or even pidgeon). Make sure to learn some English or better, use Google translator
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by 2legit2qwt: 2:23am On Jun 12, 2013
CFCfan:
O yes. I like height and personality; no one comes close to Queen of sheba

See your mouth, you like the good women cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 12, 2013
Americans do marry younger guys...But africa wil c it as a taboo...!Just of recent, "ben",as he was known in the tv series "the secret life of d american teenager" married a lady of 28yrs,meanwhile ben is just 23.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 12, 2013
Cfc fan,do u watch BBABecos this same topic came up yestaday.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Ok the method of communication on this forum is English (or even pidgeon). Make sure to learn some English or better, use Google translator
u dey form 4 ur pap*.Agboro like u.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 12, 2013
Emmadani: i typed in haramic,if u dnt undastand,u can take d next available flight to borno,u wil learn n undastand more about haramic.

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 12, 2013
Truckpusher: Ditto! Exactly ,i was 14 and my first love was 19 and we got along nicely .It depends on the maturity and his confidence.
kul...!But the other way round,if i am a guy of 19,i can neva date a gal of 14...!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by DipoDaniel: 2:47am On Jun 12, 2013
Emmadani: Americans do marry younger guys...But africa wil c it as a taboo...!Just of recent, "ben",as he was known in the tv series "the secret life of d american teenager" married a lady of 28yrs,meanwhile ben is just 23.

28 is not old my friend ...abi na 48 u wan talk
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by 2legit2qwt: 2:48am On Jun 12, 2013
Ok i'm getting tired of the romance section, so many annoying kids angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 12, 2013
2legit2qwt: Ok i'm getting tired of the romance section, so many annoying kids angry angry

How old are you? 21 ? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.