Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order (8821 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by ChristKid1: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
pazienza:

Onlytruth once said that the easiest way to know that you as an Igboman,are on a wrong path,is when you start gathering praises from those who reside after Ore border. They are already praising you,cos they can see the seed of discord you have planted among igbos with that your ignorant posts.

Nwelu ire gi guo eze gi onu!
afam is just looking for cheap likes and acceptance from those people. You know after he was made mod he came under heavy criticism from them. He's just trying to get back on their good side. Thats how he supported them during the ibo-igbo bruhaha
Sabo

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by yertyr(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
First of all, i don't know why you're naming people from Anambra cos i never said anything about Ndi Anambra being illiterates. I only talked about Enugu town and not it's people. Was Enugu not jointly built by all Igbos with Anambra people even being at the forefront?

There's nothing wrong with calling people to sit at home to mourn Igbos that have been murdered in the North. It's a problem when people are threatened to do so. That's what happens when you have pseudo illiterates running a sensitive group as MASSOB. They should learn to employ diplomacy when doing things. There's a reason why the top echelon of the Igbo society don't associate with Biafra.
I do not support biafra though I'm Igbo because I foresee us not being organized even in a millenium. But I am a true igbo blood and dats y when the reason 4 the sit-at-home thing was mention, I obeyed. No one need apply force to it. Enugu did wrong and u know that, so quit the embellishment.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by ACM10: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
First of all, i don't know why you're naming people from Anambra cos i never said anything about Ndi Anambra being illiterates. I only talked about Enugu town and not it's people. Was Enugu not jointly built by all Igbos with Anambra people even being at the forefront?

There's nothing wrong with calling people to sit at home to mourn Igbos that have been murdered in the North. It's a problem when people are threatened to do so. That's what happens when you have pseudo illiterates running a sensitive group as MASSOB. They should learn to employ diplomacy when doing things. There's a reason why the top echelon of the Igbo society don't associate with Biafra.

By implication you are referring to Onitsha people in Anambra. Cos the sit-at-home directive was well-observed in Onitsha. Stop pretending!
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by phantom(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
chidindufrank: Ihire ona emekwa gi? Kedu ka udiri okwu rere ure si gi n'onu aputa? Ndi wawa ole makwanu akwukwo? Ibu ezigbo sabo. Ichoghi oganihu ndigbo. Tufiakwa.
with ibos like you we have a major problem.God forbid people like you head the biafran cause, cos this time around the count wont be less than 5Million...awum a typical nwa afo from imo but the truth has to be said.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by ACM10: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Did these people you listed live in Onitsha? Go back and read my comment and understand it.

Tell me how many intellectuals from Enugu that live in Enugu.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by PHILONZO(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why securities operatives every where in the East? did MASSOB promise war against anybody? did they come out with arms? the Nigerian security agents are being stupid whenever they hear about IGBOS. If any group of people decided not to trade on a particular day for whatever reason, does it suppose to concern Nigerian Govt.?

For the fact that Anambaranians came out did not show they are illiterates rather, brave Igbos unlike other Eastern states who did not. The story said there were police every where in Enugu and I believe that made them to hide based on fear and not literacy.

Meanwhile, it is clear that most people who condemn Igbo matters here are either not real Igbos or you don't travel from year to year. Your comment indicate that. Every true Igboman should see reason with Massob.

They are not criminals but are fighting for you and without arms rather legally. Fighting armless people is a crime against humanity and that is what the Govt. is doing by using aboki police and army all over East.

Criticizing yourself can not help you.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by gbanikiti(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
phantom: abeg go and sit down.what did he type that some of you are screaming blue murder.we all can see why comprehension is so important in our curriculum.
and you who have brains for comprehension failed to see nothing wrong with him calling Non Enugu indigent Pseudo Illiterates? I see!

Afam you dare not hide my post again! You have no right to hide my post because i told you how it hurts me by your silly comment. Kwara onweghi ugwu! angry
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
ACM10:

By implication you are referring to Onitsha people in Anambra. Cos the sit-at-home directive was well-observed in Onitsha. Stop pretending!
I'm talking of the people based in the commercial towns of Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba and not people who are from these places. These commercial traders that i'm referring to are Igbo from all parts of Igboland, so i find it strange that you people would think i was referring to people of Anambra origin. There's no gain saying that Enugu is home to more Igbo elites than any other Igbo town, so the response in Enugu won't be as much as in the places that i mentioned previously. Other places with similar idiosyncrasies with Enugu are non-commercial towns such as Awka, Owerri, and Asaba.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Afam4eva(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
ACM10:

Tell me how many intellectuals from Enugu that live in Enugu.
You're going off tangent. What bearing does this have on my assertion?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Abagworo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
confusion247:
For the past 40 years the unwarranted killings have continued with no end in sight and you still want this country to remain in the delusion that we are one Nigeria so that more innocent people will die. Too Bad.

Someone has explained to you why we need Nigeria as much as Nigeria needs us. We need to plan a good future in united Nigeria than a bad future in a disintegrated Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by gbanikiti(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
Abagworo:

We need to plan a good future in united Nigeria than a bad future in a disintegrated Nigeria.
Seems we have to disagree for the first time. What good future are you expecting from a united Nigeria since amalgamation and what makes you think there will be a bad future if Nigeria disintergrates?
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Abagworo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm talking of the people based in the commercial towns of Onitsha, Nnewi and Aba and not people who are from these places. These commercial traders that i'm referring to are Igbo from all parts of Igboland, so i find it strange that you people would think i was referring to people of Anambra origin. There's no gain saying that Enugu is home to more Igbo elites than any other Igbo town, so the response in Enugu won't be as much as in the places that i mentioned previously. Other places with similar idiosyncrasies with Enugu are non-commercial towns such as Awka, Owerri, and Asaba.

http://crimefacts.org/massobs-sit-at-home-order-fails-in-imo-no-it-was-successful-says-massob-chieftain/

http://www.compassnewspaper.org/index.php/component/content/article/35-headlines/13719-massobs-sit-at-home-flops-in-imo-goes-bloody-in-anambra

http://www.nannewsngr.com/section/general/south-east-residents-defy-massob’s-sit-at-home-directive

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/news/item/13943-enugu-massob-sit-at-home-order-records-success.html

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/06/08/sit-at-home-order-ndigbo-ignores-massob/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/enugu-shuns-massob-sit-at-home-order/

Going through those links you can make your deductions that it was successful in all of Southeast but not absolutely. The reports are contradictory hence we might estimate a 60 to 70% compliance. It was successful in Enugu.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Afam4eva(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
Abagworo:
Going through those links you can make your deductions that it was successful in all of Southeast but not absolutely. The reports are contradictory hence we might estimate a 60 to 70% compliance. It was successful in Enugu.
It may have been successful to some extent in Enugu but it won't be as it was in those commercial cities that i listed.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Abagworo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
gbanikiti: Seems we have to disagree for the first time. What good future are you expecting from a united Nigeria since amalgamation and what makes you think there will be a bad future if Nigeria disintergrates?

You do not need a soothsayer to know that there can never be a peaceful disintegration of a complex country like Nigeria. The Igbo as a people are scattered in their millions even in the remotest part of Nigeria. Just do your research and understand how our fathers already bargained our possible independence by their voluntary/involuntary actions.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by ACM10: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:

It's unfortunate that you subscribed to the age-old stereotype of traders being uneducated or semi-illiterate. Though some traders still falls in that category, but I can tell you that 50% of the traders in Onitsha are highly educated. My friend graduated with second class upper in electrical engineering, but today he is an Onitsha trader who travels to China to buys his goods. By the way, UNESCO defined literacy as ability to read and write. If we use UNESCO definition, then 98% of Onitsha traders should be classified as literate. Mind you that Onitsha is the powerhouse of Anambra education. Onitsha is the reason why Anambra is rated high in Nigeria. They continue to produce unbelievably brilliant students. Ask those that studied in UNN, FUTO, NAUTH, etc about the products of DenGram, CKC, St. Charles, QRC, etc. So, your comment that MASSOB is most active where there is preponderance of semi-illiterate population is regrettable. It should be that they are most active where you have more people with the burning desire for freedom from the cage called Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
That's the truth.

There's a reason why you rarely hear of MASSOB wahala in Enugu and that's because it's the sanest city in Igboland and it probably houses the most educated.

I concur
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
ACM10:

It's unfortunate that you are subscribed to the age-old stereotype of traders being uneducated or semi-illiterate. Though some traders still falls in that category, but I can tell you that 50% of the traders in Onitsha are highly educated. My friend graduated with second class upper in electrical engineering, but today he is an Onitsha trader who travels to China to buys his goods. By the way, UNESCO defined literacy as ability to read and write. If we use UNESCO definition, then 98% of Onitsha traders should be classified as literate. Mind you that Onitsha is the powerhouse of Anambra education. Onitsha is the reason why Anambra is rated high in Nigeria. They continue to produce unbelievably brilliant students. Ask those that studied in UNN, FUTO, NAUTH, etc about the products of DenGram, CKC, St. Charles, QRC, etc. So, your comment that MASSOB is most active where there is preponderance of semi-illiterate population is regrettable. It should be that they are most active where you have more people with the burning desire for freedom from the cage called Nigeria.
There's a reason why i used pseudo-illiterates. I know a lot of Traders these days are graduates but it still doesn't change the mindset of a lot of them. If you steal in Onitsha market just like in Ariaria and other markets, you'll get burnt alive. That will rarely happen in a non-commercial town where you have lots of educated civil service peeps. People in Onitsha market and other markets in Nigeria, no matter how educated they are, can be irrational when they want to be. If we must fight for Biafra, it has to be in a more subtle way and not a by-fire-by-force method. We have to make MASSOB attractive so that the likes of Soludo, Akunyili, Ezekwesili, Utomi, Nwobodo etc will think of sympathizing with them. But these people don't associate with MASSOB cos they see them as bunch of semi-uneducated folks with a few exceptions. they'll rather roll with groups such as Ohanaeze ndigbo.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by ezeagu(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's a reason why i used pseudo-illiterates. I know a lot of Traders these days are graduates but it still doesn't change the mindset of a lot of them. If you steal in Onitsha market just like in Ariaria and other markets, you'll get burnt alive. That will rarely happen in a non-commercial town where you have lots of educated civil service peeps. People in Onitsha market and other markets in Nigeria, no matter how educated they are, can be irrational when they want to be. If we must fight for Biafra, it has to be in a more subtle way and not a by-fire-by-force method. We have to make MASSOB attractive so that the likes of Soludo, Akunyili, Ezekwesili, Utomi, Nwobodo etc will think of sympathizing with them. But these people associate with MASSOB cos they see them as bunch of semi-uneducated folks with a few exceptions. they'll rather roll with groups such as Ohanaeze ndigbo.

Although I support such a demonstration, I agree that MASSOB isn't the right group to handle anything, especially anything political. They have no direction and nothing but violence and confusion will come out of it unless they figure out what they want. They haven't even defined what 'Biafra' is yet and how many people within those border actually want to go with them, the economics, trade, international recognition, possible retaliation and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Royalty10: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Bandit C.:

While you may, out of your own resolve, display apathy towards MASSOB'S struggle, do not ridicule their persons in such condescending manner in order to appear neutral to outsiders.

For Christ's sake, you are Igbo and should understand exactly the point they are trying to pass across. Is it now a crime to you that the dead should be honoured? Your dead Igbo brothers and sisters?

At least MASSOB is putting in work rather than sitting somewhere in Lagos or in a foreign country and ranting over the net.

While Enugu may be less inclined to indulge in rash and outspoken means of agitation like MASSOB in other states do, every Enugu resident, indigene and entire Igbo nation at large, irrespective of being educated or not, white collared or blue collared, wish and hope within their hearts for a new and better nation than what is currently obtainable called Nigeria, whatever that new nation may be called.

Respect others man, and recognise those who have staked a lot to make sure that your people are given the respect they deserve. You and many like you on this forum should not throw objectivity away and just spit nonsense just to get acknowledged by strangers who have numerous times wished you and your people genocide and unimaginable death. Ignore MASSOB but respect them, in as much as you may be tempted to believe they are fools and uneducated.

Always thought you were smarter but your comments sometimes leave me totally baffled and dumbfounded.

Smh.
Thank-you very much. You just said my mind. I am really disappointed at the way some of our obviously learned brothers are yet to grasp the true position of Ndigbo within the Nigerian scheme. Remember, 'Ojukwu' struggled with this problem; not as an illiterate but a highly seasoned fellow with clear intentions for his people that never in an way infringed on the interest of other ethnicity or races - if they are to be sincere; yet it all ended in a blitz. Heaven was let loose on this man till death, as we all know the story. The path to a truly sincere, uninhibited and uncomplexed 'Igbo' participation[integration] in the Nigerian project is such a difficult one, that attempts at rectification, no matter how diplomatic, will always be fraught with mistakes and casualty owing to the strengths of the actual beneficiaries of our mishap, both the unscrupulous few within us and the external many. Averagely, the true Igbo minds secretly nurse and desire better that they are getting in the Nigerian context, hence whomsoever assumes the bold stance - such as MASSOB - should not be laughed off at points of error as they will surely occur. @Bandit, Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by ezeagu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Abagworo:

Someone has explained to you why we need Nigeria as much as Nigeria needs us. We need to plan a good future in united Nigeria than a bad future in a disintegrated Nigeria.

There's no 'need', only a 'want'.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Ferdinandu(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Enugu is always different. If there's one thing i've noticed, it is that MASSOB seems to be dominant anywhere you have a lot of pseudo-illiterate traders.
True to the point.It is just like the Boko Haram that is dominant where you have the highest rate of illiterate Abokis

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by phantom(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
ezeagu:

Although I support such a demonstration, I agree that MASSOB isn't the right group to handle anything, especially anything political. They have no direction and nothing but violence and confusion will come out of it unless they figure out what they want. They haven't even defined what 'Biafra' is yet and how many people within those border actually want to go with them, the economics, trade, international recognition, possible retaliation and so forth.
exactly! They appear to me like a moving car without a driver.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Zonacom(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
I'm an anambrarian but i agree to some extent with what afam said. Afam's mistake was that he was too blunt in refering to easterners outside enugu city as pseudo illiterates. No need claiming superiority amongst us my dear brethren. As at 1990 anambra and enugu states were one and thesame so lets bury this stupid fight. Every state/town/city has got one thing to be proud of. That majority of our igbo elites prefer staying in enugu city does not make onitsha appear less urbanized. Infact, under the catholic church for example, most dioceses in the east are under the onitsha province including those in enugu. Enugu city( not the state) still remains the pride of the east and will certainly be biafra's capital should that dream be realised
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Zonacom(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ferdinandu: True to the point.It is just like the Boko Haram that is dominant where you have the highest rate of illiterate Abokis

I quite disagree with you on that. Zamfara and Yobe and perhaps kano should have the highest Boko haram presence based on your analysis. However maiduguri is their headquaters and thats certainly not because of illiteracy but because it bodders chad and has more desert access for easier setting of training camps. Moreover a good number of BH members are chadians.
That massob has strong presence in anambra(onitsha especially) is because a lot of their members and sponsors are traders. And also, majority of massob foot soldiers are mostly unemployed drop outs from school who have come to onitsha to find something doing. Mind you, onitsha is to the SE to some extent what Lagos is to the west. Truth is that about 70% of the touts in onitsha are not from anambra. So lets get our facts right

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Enugu is always different. If there's one thing i've noticed, it is that MASSOB seems to be dominant anywhere you have a lot of pseudo-illiterate traders.

Wow! This is from Afam? There's hope after all.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Ikengawo: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
Though i don't support the Biafra cause (sorry, it's the dream of a past generation, this generation needs it's own original ideas), I do like the solidarity showing as a part of the sit tight order.

Anambrans should be careful to spite other igbo states for not complying. Enugu was the capital of the REAL biafra, and Imo state was the last state standing.

I would like for this generation of igbos to focus of tangible development, not drawing lines in the sand and saying im biafra im nigeria, that's completely pointless.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by mercurie(f): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
What's your username again?

Lol! Afam4eva ur always funny in a serious matter though! Meanwhile his user name shows he's confused
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by joeyfire(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
From time Enugu authorities no dey play around. There's always an iron grip on law and order. I can't remember if there has been civil disturbance there since the war.

During the subsidy strike last year, after planning to organize a strike action, all the labour union leaders in the involved state were picked up the day before by the SSS
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by okooyinbo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
biodunid: My people keep forgetting that Biafra possesses only 3% of naija land mass but maybe 20% of the population and that this the real reason they are all over the place - not because they love other lands or are more adventurous but sheer necessity. Upshot is that Biafra needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs Biafra. As for the Igbo / Ijaw alliance, we all know how that will end. Attached is a break down of land mass for the various regions. Things are so bad that you can fit the whole of Biafra into old Oyo, Bendel or even current Benue. BTW naija itself is already five times as densely populated as the US - half the population on 10% of the land. We should be thinking of how to bring about the United States of west Africa with nine times our current land mass and only 180% of our population to provide lebenstraum for us and not this braindead fixation with a solution that did not work 40 years ago and won't work today. My people should study these numbers and understand their import before Uwazurike causes them to make the most regrettable decision. As for relations between Biafra and rump Nigeria if a break up ever happens, I ask you to cast your gaze on the two Sudans or the two Koreas even after over 60 years.

In other words, you intend to carry out an "Endlösung" just like the NAZIS? Well, if you try that, you may have to committ suicide at the end of the failed operation just like "Herr Adolf Hitler" shamefully did.
Lebensraum ko, Sterbesraum ni.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Librate(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
sit at home to mourn for our dead people has turned aba, onitsha, owerri traders to pseudo illiterates. Amadioha is watching you!

Ohaneze ndigbo doesnt kia abt d killings of our innocent ones n some traders thought it wise to respect them. . . . .and you call them pseudo illiterates? Kamanu n ahianjoku is looking at you.

Our igbo governors, intellectuals, senators, professional dont give a shiit about the killings while some drop outs out of love for their igbo people respected d sit at home,n u say .. .. .. They are pseudo illiterates? alugbaga chokoneze is listening to u!

Those proffessors , intelligent n learned fellows residing in Enugu metropolis didnt condemn d killings but some few jobless ones gave it a voice n u come here and say they are pseudo illiterates. The long juju of arochukwu is thinking about you!
Sabo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Eziachi: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
I always respect every opinion but not all opinion comes from the the most important part of the thinking faculty and this is one of them. MASSOB is a political pressure group with a defined aspiration. When they issue out an agenda, no one is obliged to respect it. Its a free will thing and not respecting it doesn't completely means that you disagrees with what they want to aspires for, you may even agree but differ with their approach or methods.

During the apartheid, not every black person in South Africa or AFRICA in general allies with the ANC or their method, but still hated and wants to end the system. For you to make such a senseless and not well thought out stuff as in above statements, especially the illiterate bit, makes you sounding more illiterate than those you are trying portray as such.

During the June 12 struggle until the end of Abacha, it has always been those folks the likes you always looked down upon that do comes out on the streets to put their lives on the line for the so called democracy.
But when the booty arrives, its those so called educated, who had always been like manure to the military juntas all those years or who calls themselves apathetic academicians that comes out and cream off everything, as we see today.
You wonder where the likes of GEJ of day were during those period with their bags full of their PHD degrees?

But having said all that, its still your personal opinion, which you deserved and has every right to air too, just like mine.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ the post : The sit at home order was 80 per cent successful in Enugu in particular and Enugu state in general.
You can check my post on the live update for confirmation.

Some newspapers quoted otherwise to sell their products. But i think the world knows the rate of 'sit-at-home-compliance' through thermography.
I believe that Igbos have succeded in making their point known to the world.

@ Afam : ' i am sorry' is a virtue. If you don't have it, then learn it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference / Rivers: Let The Will Of The People Prevail — Obi •says Rivers Too Critical To Be / Kaduna Residents Groan As Black Marketers Sell Petrol At ₦1,000/Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.