Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order (8824 Views)

MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / MASSOB Sit-At-Home Order In Anambra - Live Updates / Soldiers Flood Anambra Over Massob's Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by achi4u(m): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Tablet Man: Afam Why Can't U Accept That U Have Made A Mistake By That Statement Of Urs? Zona And Acm God Will Bless You Two For Saying The Real Fact Cos I Know Afam Is Typing Out Of Experience, i Swear With My Life 95% Of Massob Members Are From Ebonyi, Enugu And Imo... I Knw Quite Alot Abt Massob And I Knew Abt All Eastern Zone Cos I Have Lived At Almost All Eastern State... Categorically Massob Has Their Headquarter At Okwe Imo State Bt Their Operational Headquarter Is At Onitsha because 75% Of Igbos Living At Onitsha Is Nt From Anambra State... Anambra People Has The Highest Number Of Migrant In Igbo Land And In Nigeria At Large Datz Why U Can't See An Anambra Man Begging Like Enugu And Abakaliki People Cos They Travelled Afar Just To Make Their Life Comfortable For Them... I Am Disappointed When I Saw Some Imo Peeps Shouting That They Are The Most Educated People In Nigeria While Non Of Their Secondry School Has Won The COWBELL MATHS COMPETITION And Non Of Their Universities Has Emerged Among The Top 30 In Best Nigerian University... SmH... Their Lame Governor Introduce Free Education For Them In That Their Old Retarded University... LOL... Afam Come To Onitsha And See For Urself That Onitsha Has Two Town, One Of Them Is Enu OniCha That Is Been Filled With Onitsha Indigenes, In That Enu OniCha There Is Nothing Like Massob Cos They Are Always In War With MassobIans 50 of Onitsha indigenes Are Lawyers By Profession, U Can Come And Verify That During The OBI Ofala Festival This Year. Enugu, Ebonyi And Imo Are The People Spoiling And Trashing The Image Of Onitsha With Their So Called Massob Motives... Onitsha And Nnewi Has The Record Of Most Successful Igbo Business Men. Even When It Comes To People Presently Living In The City Onitsha And Nnewi Are Far Better Than Enugu Is Just That Bad Eggs Are Rocking The Good Ones... Imo Has The Highest Number Of Unemployed Youths... Smh
Ebonyi has represented Nigeria twice in international secondary school quiz competition,first in JAPAN 2011 and TURKEY 2012.
A
Now I want to ask you; why do you people always WANT to ridicule Ebonyi and it's people Abakaliki?
With what i'v been reading here it is btw Enugu vs Anambra or Adam vs Ndigbo so bring Abakaliki people to ur senseless ranting?
Abakaliki people mighty be poor as you have said but remember nothing last forever.Mind you that things have drastically change for good to Abakaliki people,so shove that your bigot to your stinking an.us.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by achi4u(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Every body to his own
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by achi4u(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Abagworo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
achi4u: ,,Ebonyi has represented Nigeria twice in
international secondary school quiz
competition,first in JAPAN 2011 and TURKEY 2012.
A
Now I want to ask you; why do you people always
WANT to ridicule Ebonyi and it's people Abakaliki?
With what i'v been reading here it is btw Enugu vs
Anambra or Adam vs Ndigbo so bring Abakaliki
people to ur senseless ranting?
Abakaliki people mighty be poor as you have said
but remember nothing last forever.Mind you that
things have drastically change for good to
Abakaliki people,so shove that your bigot to your
stinking an.us.

Lol! I'm surprised you've not noticed a pattern here on Nairaland. I've asked why they are always doing that. Igbos need to make it a death penalty for any Igbo to talk down a fellow Igbo. Or better still the Igbos that see themselves as equal should form a new ethnic group where everyone will have deserved respect.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by ACM10: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Abagworo:

Lol! I'm surprised you've not noticed a pattern here on Nairaland. I've asked why they are always doing that. Igbos need to make it a death penalty for any Igbo to talk down a fellow Igbo. Or better still the Igbos that see themselves as equal should form a new ethnic group where everyone will have deserved respect.

You should be put to the firing squad for being the leader of talk-down on Anambrarians on this site. Chino, Okija juju and Nri priest will go with you for talking down on Igbos on this site.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
I am bookmarking this thread

So later you wont tell me this discussion never held

especially the gems in Tablet mans post

I love Ndigbo

BTW I want to be the next Eze Ndigbo on NL since Onlytruth don abscond go Abidjan
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Dibiachukwu: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2013
Afam4eva: Enugu is always different. If there's one thing i've noticed, it is that MASSOB seems to be dominant anywhere you have a lot of pseudo-illiterate traders.
Afam you are wrong and your statement is very provocative. Massob was not prominent in Enu ugwu because of the federal nature of Enu ugwu. What you achieved is calling all Igbos living in other parts of Alaigbo, pseudo-ilitrates. Enemies of Alaigbo are happy with you. I hope you are happy with yourself undecided
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Dibiachukwu: 1:57am On Jun 10, 2013
ezeagu:

I admit that I do not have an alternative, but I know that by the way MASSOB is presenting itself that they aren't perceived as a 'serious' group. Give me a declaration, give me a defined map of the proposed 'Biafra' because the old Biafra is certainly dead, give me a plan of how this new country will fill the inevitable power vacuum after independence, evacuation procedures incase of any violence to indigenous Biafrans 'abroad', give me methods on securing recognition by major economies, then I'll apologise for the statement I made. Maybe 'Biafra's enemies' say some truth when they say everyone should learn from the past.
Yeah but you must remember that MASSOB s not operating in a friendly environment. You can't go about giving your enemies clues on how to devour you.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by EASTSIDAZ: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2013
ACM10:

It's unfortunate that you subscribed to the age-old stereotype of traders being uneducated or semi-illiterate. Though some traders still falls in that category, but I can tell you that 50% of the traders in Onitsha are highly educated. My friend graduated with second class upper in electrical engineering, but today he is an Onitsha trader who travels to China to buys his goods. By the way, UNESCO defined literacy as ability to read and write. If we use UNESCO definition, then 98% of Onitsha traders should be classified as literate. Mind you that Onitsha is the powerhouse of Anambra education. Onitsha is the reason why Anambra is rated high in Nigeria. They continue to produce unbelievably brilliant students. Ask those that studied in UNN, FUTO, NAUTH, etc about the products of DenGram, CKC, St. Charles, QRC, etc. So, your comment that MASSOB is most active where there is preponderance of semi-illiterate population is regrettable. It should be that they are most active where you have more people with the burning desire for freedom from the cage called Nigeria.

The wawa dunce has till noon to retract and apologise to the mourned Ndigbo or he will have a lot to contend with. He will have to brace up to ban people.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by EASTSIDAZ: 8:15am On Jun 10, 2013
ACM10:

It's unfortunate that you subscribed to the age-old stereotype of traders being uneducated or semi-illiterate. Though some traders still falls in that category, but I can tell you that 50% of the traders in Onitsha are highly educated. My friend graduated with second class upper in electrical engineering, but today he is an Onitsha trader who travels to China to buys his goods. By the way, UNESCO defined literacy as ability to read and write. If we use UNESCO definition, then 98% of Onitsha traders should be classified as literate. Mind you that Onitsha is the powerhouse of Anambra education. Onitsha is the reason why Anambra is rated high in Nigeria. They continue to produce unbelievably brilliant students. Ask those that studied in UNN, FUTO, NAUTH, etc about the products of DenGram, CKC, St. Charles, QRC, etc. So, your comment that MASSOB is most active where there is preponderance of semi-illiterate population is regrettable. It should be that they are most active where you have more people with the burning desire for freedom from the cage called Nigeria.

The wawa dunce has till noon to retract and apologise to the mourned Ndigbo or he will have a lot to contend with. He will have to brace up to ban people.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by EASTSIDAZ: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2013
ACM10:

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by EASTSIDAZ: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2013
One_Naira:

When you have non Igbo that attack you on daily basis and call you a bigot praising you when you write something that's obviously insulting to your people yet you still don't see it after others explained it to you, says alot about who you are as a person

from ramification, you are calling anambra, asaba, ogwashi, ebonyi, imo, etc that did the sit at home completely or partially psuedo illiterates all because they decided to forget money for one day and mourn the dead of your people. SMH. If i go buy your unnecessary sterotyping i can counteract by claiming since enugu couldn't close their shop for one day that they are money hungry and greedy. saying that would be an insult. Going around mentioning you speak about all Igbo communities in Enugu doesn't justify what you wrote. No matter how you spin it, it is still an insult to non-enugu residents. what you wrote and your spin off implies that igbo individuals/ traders living outside enugu are all psuedo illiterates. only enugu has all educated beings abi. SMH. last time i checked if we go by nigeria statistics in regards to igboland, enugu score second to last in terms of education/literacy while anambra and imo score the highest. I'm slowly starting to understand why Anambra people descend and insult Enugu people. some of una have no ounce of respect outside your own. SMH. say sorry when you know you are wrong instead of fighting and still insulting in your explanation. Also know that enugu is wrong for this. Massob didn't ask anyone join them fight for Biafra, they asked una to MOURN the dead of your people. So what if they threatened those that refuse to oblige; whatthey asked for is still a good enough reason to oblige. It's sad people in Enugu didnot follow through. All it shows is they care very little about igbos that died unjustly; it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact they are more "educated". SMH

secondly, your whole bs about traders being pseudo illiterates is pathetic. My father is in the trading business and have done very very well for himself. he closed all his shops yesterday for the sit at home including the ones he has in Onitsha. last time i checked, the man holds a phD

The dunce is invariably the illiterate here, because those Onitsha businessmen are quite enlightened more than he ever thought. I know of a particular guy from Ideato in Imo state at Emeka Offor Plaza in Main Market Onitsha holds a first and second degrees in Management.

That does not stop him from doing his normal business and travelling all over the world. The last I checked he is married with two kids and has completed his duplex at Trans-Nkisi in Onitsha. Its these people with stenching complex are the ones spewing gibberish out of insecurity

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2013
Interesting thread... grin

But let me help afam out here. I think the problem with most of those attacking afam is that; most of you don't understand the English language.

Pseudo-illiterates = false/not-genuine illiterates

Which means he didn't call them illiterates, outrightly.

Funny thread - Africans, we hail thee. It seems Nigeria is the future. The balkanisation of Nigeria would lead to another "Nigeria" for some folks. grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by biafranqueen: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2013
grin grin
Afam4eva: Enugu is always different. If there's one thing i've noticed, it is that MASSOB seems to be dominant anywhere you have a lot of pseudo-illiterate traders.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by biafranqueen: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2013
My Dear Sir or Madame what would you have hope to achieve by the Sit down and what has MASSOB done for the infrastructure, Widows of Biafran Soliders, the Motherless Baby Homes etc just asking not being disrespectful...
pazienza:

Another trash! Damn! You've got my blood hot. But for the sake of my love for igboland,i would hold my peace.

I would suggest you delete these your ill thought posts ASAP.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by biafranqueen: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2013
Dear Eastsidaz no disrespect at all do you think we can do better by Ndigbo dearly departed by supporting the widows and the children with scholarships or better yet help to rebuild the schools and hospitals instead of taking a day off from work. How can we band together to build Igboland up so the youth don't have to look else where for opportunities ?
EASTSIDAZ:

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by biafranqueen: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2013
We dont need them at all
Dibiachukwu:
Afam you are wrong and your statement is very provocative. Massob was not prominent in Enu ugwu because of the federal nature of Enu ugwu. What you achieved is calling all Igbos living in other parts of Alaigbo, pseudo-ilitrates. Enemies of Alaigbo are happy with you. I hope you are happy with yourself undecided
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by biafranqueen: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2013
You seem to be a staunch supporter of our people with all do respect what has MASSOB done for our people as far as Infrastructure the support of Widows the building or rebuilding of schools the betterment of hospitals etc; Maybe I am just not aware that is why I am asking so I can have clarification on what they have done for our people any industry built to employee our people because if my family closed business many families would have been hungry since many of the workers are paid daily cash allowances
ACM10:

You should be put to the firing squad for being the leader of talk-down on Anambrarians on this site. Chino, Okija juju and Nri priest will go with you for talking down on Igbos on this site.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ferdinandu: True to the point.It is just like the Boko Haram that is dominant where you have the highest rate of illiterate Abokis

abeg, dont compare Boko haram , from all intents and purposes with MASSOB. DONT place dem side by side again

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by COOLDUN: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
pazienza:

Onlytruth once said that the easiest way to know that you as an Igboman,are on a wrong path,is when you start gathering praises from those who reside after Ore border. They are already praising you,cos they can see the seed of discord you have planted among igbos with that your ignorant posts.

Nwelu ire gi guo eze gi onu!

Don't mind the EFULEFU, a butterfly who thinks to be a bird. Who cares whether WAWA people are in support of the Biafra struggle or not. Afterall WAWA is an abbreviation of West African Wild Animals.

We have many Hyenas in Igbo land , who are waiting for other predators to kill, so that they would come and claim the prey. FOOOLISH TRAITORS.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by COOLDUN: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

The dunce is invariably the illiterate here, because those Onitsha businessmen are quite enlightened more than he ever thought. I know of a particular guy from Ideato in Imo state at Emeka Offor Plaza in Main Market Onitsha holds a first and second degrees in Management.

That does not stop him from doing his normal business and travelling all over the world. The last I checked he is married with two kids and has completed his duplex at Trans-Nkisi in Onitsha. Its these people with stenching complex are the ones spewing gibberish out of insecurity

Thank you my dear, the ANIMAL failed to know that many of the casualties of the senseless killings, which MASSOB called for respect are recorded at Enugu state, where the nomadic Fulani Herdsmen are brutally killing the villagers every now and then.

Enugu people live in inferiority complex when they see themselves among the Igbos, Imagine Enugu state claiming to be more educated and civilized among the Igbo people, chei !!, the common entrance to the unity federal schools is out with the highest cut off mark of 138 seeded to IMO state. Enugu is no where to be found.

MASSOB, is using non violence method for their freedom struggle , their membership and participation is OPTIONAL. Enugu state is very free to take any stand, but not for a vagabond/lunatic spewing trash on nairaland in order gain cheap attention. The fellow in question is an educated illiterate , who supposed to be sidelined. MY PAPA SAY I BE IBO ANIMALS ONLINE. Did you see how the two Michaels terrorists in the UK, were being defended on nairaland by their people, but these are the people commending these animals that exposed their stupidity online.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
COOLDUN:

Thank you my dear, the ANIMAL failed to know that many of the casualties of the senseless killings, which MASSOB called for respect are recorded at Enugu state, where the nomadic Fulani Herdsmen are brutally killing the villagers every now and then.

Enugu people live in inferiority complex when they see themselves among the Igbos, Imagine Enugu state claiming to be more educated and civilized among the Igbo people, chei !!, the common entrance to the unity federal schools is out with the highest cut off mark of 138 seeded to IMO state. Enugu is no where to be found.

MASSOB, is using non violence method for their freedom struggle , their membership and participation is OPTIONAL. Enugu state is very free to take any stand, but not for a vagabond/lunatic spewing trash on nairaland in order gain cheap attention. The fellow in question is an educated illiterate , who supposed to be sidelined. MY PAPA SAY I BE IBO ANIMALS ONLINE. Did you see how the two Michaels terrorists in the UK, were being defended on nairaland by their people, but these are the people commending these animals that exposed their stupidity online.

the cut-off for Enugu was 136, its not low but dats by d way.

But enugu never claimed anything abt being most educated aside wat Afam said, so Y dis magnitude of outburst?

I understand that Afam made a mistake about referring to Massob action as sth dat should thrive in an illiterate society. Personally i dont see anything pseudo illiterate abt Onitsha/Aba (whether indigenes or residents); or even Massob, i live in Enugu but i and many odas obeyed d sit-at-home.

Again, enugu citizens are pro-biafran too. Demostrations in general (eg fuel subsidy,etc) dont usually hold in Enugu because Sullivan doesnt support them. And am not with sullivan on the anti-massob thing last saturday.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
biafranqueen: My Dear Sir or Madame what would you have hope to achieve by the Sit down and what has MASSOB done for the infrastructure, Widows of Biafran Soliders, the Motherless Baby Homes etc just asking not being disrespectful...
......just asking not being disrespectful?
I have always said this before, this is not d romance section where u can type just anything and u are still on the track
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by EASTSIDAZ: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
COOLDUN:

Don't mind the azzhole. That's reminds me, enugu people are constantly killed, maimed and ra.ped by these same people that Massob is protesting against, but the jobless fool is out on NL to call umuigbo thugs and illiterate.

As far as SE is concerned only two states that are the academic and intelectual pillar and that is Anambra and Imo states.
In Common entrance the highest scores nationwide are taken by these two states: Anambra 139 and Imo 138.
In Jamb: Imo comes first followd by Anambra in the third place. Overall these two states: Anambra and Imo are the knowledge base and think-tank of the SE and SS.

I still wonder why some people will wake up and talk trash just to shield their complex issues.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by EzePromoe: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Afam4eva, you might have said the right thing but with the wrong motive. I'm a Kwazulu-Natal/Rivers/Anambran man, and i put it to you that you so the attack on you coming and you prepared for it. It's quite evident as you quote anyone who quotes you before he/she can click "submit."
Shhhhhhhh!

You're hereby sentenced to 3 months all expense paid trip to Dayokanu's house with a strictly mandatory gulping of amala and ewedu prepared by Dayo himself.
MY VERDICT!

Sorry guys, i don't e-attack my tribesman on a forum like this.
So Afam, come to Upper Iweka with your cutlass were we can settle our scores cool

ONE AFRICA!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kwazulu/Rivers/Anambrarian? Pls explain this to me.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by biafranqueen: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
Nne am I commenting off track ? I just want to know why they are supporting MASSOB maybe they know what I don't know. So many people are supporting them and I want to know the reason why. They must have a reason but I have not found any. Just like no one can explain how Igboland if we separate tomorrow will fiscally function without Nigerian allotted federal dollars. True Federalism is the key but no one will debate me on that issue. The reason I stated this is sometimes we become emotional and we are not getting anywhere by insulting our fellow Igbo's
ngozievergreen:
......just asking not being disrespectful?
I have always said this before, this is not d romance section where u can type just anything and u are still on the track
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by EzePromoe: 8:24am On Jun 11, 2013
ngozievergreen: Kwazulu/Rivers/Anambrarian? Pls explain this to me.
It's self-explanatory.
Mama is from one side
Papa is from one side
Wifey/ndi ogos from the other cool
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by EzePromoe: 9:00am On Jun 11, 2013
COOLDUN:

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Non-Igbo on the loose!
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by ifyalways(f): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2013
Lmao @ thread.
How people take their deluded selves serious. cheesy
"We will deal with Afam,we shall fight him" bla bla
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Ngwakwe: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2013
We have come to a cross road where every Nairaland Nwaigbo has been offended by one negative comment either from a follow Igbo compatriot for not loving Igboland enough or from Efulefu who is more interested in number of likes his/her comments attract on this board.

It is pertinent to note that all previous calls that we made on Nairaland to dissuade our people from attacking or responding in kind to a deranged attack fell to a deaf ear.

I hereby call to a stop all these exchanges against any Igbo State by any Igbo person for whatever reason. If I may ask, why attack a people (profiling) for a comment by a person who doesn't represent their view.

I was born in East Central State with Enugu as capital, later some of my credentials started bearing Imo State Logo even my "indigeneship" certificate is bearing Imo State but today I am from Abia State and tomorrow, I may belong to Aba State.

I was first an Easterner hence we are all one without these artificial boarders created by non Igbos to further divide us.

Please my people Umuigbo let all these attack end for good with immediate effect.

Thanks for obliging my call for peace and oneness.

Ndigbo Kwenu, kwe zuo nu.
Re: Enugu Shuns MASSOB Sit-at-home Order by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ngwakwe: We have come to a cross road where every Nairaland Nwaigbo has been offended by one negative comment either from a follow Igbo compatriot for not loving Igboland enough or from Efulefu who is more interested in number of likes his/her comments attract on this board.

It is pertinent to note that all previous calls that we made on Nairaland to dissuade our people from attacking or responding in kind to a deranged attack fell to a deaf ear.

I hereby call to a stop all these exchanges against any Igbo State by any Igbo person for whatever reason. If I may ask, why attack a people (profiling) for a comment by a person who doesn't represent their view.

I was born in East Central State with Enugu as capital, later some of my credentials started bearing Imo State Logo even my "indigeneship" certificate is bearing Imo State but today I am from Abia State and tomorrow, I may belong to Aba State.

I was first an Easterner hence we are all one without these artificial boarders created by non Igbos to further divide us.

Please my people Umuigbo let all these attack end for good with immediate effect.

Thanks for obliging my call for peace and oneness.

Ndigbo Kwenu, kwe zuo nu.

ichie, i kwuru nke oma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Our Presidents Have Conspicuous Aides De Camp. / Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. / Pen Robbery: A Societal Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.