Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno (13907 Views)

Gunmen Kill 13, Sack Rivers Community / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by mtprofessor5(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
wer z d story la?
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by leksgcfr(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
autumn.flower:
really mods??

The first sentence says "suspected gun men"

How did you come to conclusion its BH for the caption?

Any person or group of person that carries out any innate and vicious act in the North, which is not for the purporse of robbery but directed at people who never offended the group will be tantamount to be associated with the Boko haram or Jambs. Afterall, we have not heard them denying they never embarked on the killing.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Foodconsumer(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
julimax: They are trying to silence them. Government should find a way to compensate the families of these patriotic and brave vigilanties to encourage the one's alive to give more information about the Boko bastards
bless u for this!! Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by buggychi: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
brownlord: Very good, i said it before northerners got no brain they are as foolish as the cow they rear, with this new development, JTF search every coffin, if possible, bring down the dead body and tear into pieces no more immunity, search every Imam, Emir, Gov, anything you suspect search JTF, if they resist, shoot, if they ask question shoot, if they explain shoot, just keep shooting until they come back to their senses
no plenty talk abi? Steady on d shooting tinz ba.I feel u bro...lol. Meeehhhhnnn, guyz de vex.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by supaeagles(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
autumn.flower:
really mods??
The first sentence says "suspected gun men"
How did you come to conclusion its BH for the caption?
That's true, but think about it.....
1) Borno state
2) senseless killing of other people
3) no other motive robbery etc
all traces of a BH operation.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by kraftykc(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kudos to the Vigilantes and the youth but knocks for the army and the BH. The checkpoints should have been better manned and killing the BH members serves no purpose anymore. But I happy to see people in Borno fighting back for their lives
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Rooneyboy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
brownlord: Very good, i said it before northerners got no brain they are as foolish as the cow they rear, with this new development, JTF search every coffin, if possible, bring down the dead body and tear into pieces no more immunity, search every Imam, Emir, Gov, anything you suspect search JTF, if they resist, shoot, if they ask question shoot, if they explain shoot, just keep shooting until they come back to their senses

grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by kamelonaire(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
hahaha again 13 lives, wish account are we going to write dat one
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by martinbillings: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
so happy that even the youths support the JTF and SOE by handing over the devils to the soldiers, so APC go bury you souls in shame.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
by the virtue of these northen vigilantee coporation with the security forces shows that all northerners are not terrorists but suspected terrorists.
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by grandstar(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
have always said that winning the war is the easy bit. it is winning the peace!To contain boko now,intensive intelligence gathering including fast paced development.The 1st intelligence gathering has worked wonders in the west.Should b repeated here
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by APCniga: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Apc is the best party
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by APCniga: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
grandstar: have always said that winning the war is the easy bit. it is winning the peace!To contain boko now,intensive intelligence gathering including fast paced development.The 1st intelligence gathering has worked wonders in the west.Should b repeated here
who tell you
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Valto(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
nice job by the army! kill them all.. we dont need boko prisoners
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Toktee(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
@op pls am lost here "The youth rounded them up and handed them to soldiers who shot them dead as they attempted to escape"something is missing here but i can't lay my hand on it now
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by akinboyepelumi(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
They drove past check points without being search? Now i need to ask what's the State of Emergency for?
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:26am On Jun 10, 2013
emmatony:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-gunmen-kill-13-persons-in-borno/149864/
I'd just contracted a mercenary to go into that bleeding north and get me Shekau's head! That moleater of a guy seemed so keen on sending us into the stone age! Good job by the Army boys anyway!
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by eddyland: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
I'd just contracted a mercenary to go into that bleeding north and get me Shekau's head! That moleater of a guy seemed so keen on sending us into the stone age! Good job by the Army boys anyway!
guy if they get u dat man's head, u don hama be dat o. U go begin compete wit dangote o
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
eddyland:
guy if they get u dat man's head, u don hama be dat o. U go begin compete wit dangote o
I'm aware bro! No worry we go share am 70%-30%?
Re: Boko-Haram Kill 13 Persons In Borno by bibina: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2013
Umaekpe: Nigerian Army suppose to b extremely careful wen it come to checking points,dey should check both coffin & ambulances ls not a crime for one to see dead body inside d coffin,so if possible dey should search thoroughly.kudos to Nigerian army for making us proud

I tire for North oh! i could remember on our way to Brass in Bayelsa to bury someone when yara adua was holding fort. Soldiers searched the coffin and even turned the dead body to confirm no ammunition was hidden anywhere inside the coffin. i wonder whether soldiers don begin dey fear dead body these days but they are the ones manufacturing dead bodies na

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Press Statement On April 11, Governorship Election / Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn / NNPC Will Look Into Burundi’s Request For Fuel – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.