Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

She Is 29, I Am 30+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 29, I Am 30+ (2799 Views)

Help I Am 30 And I Need A Woman In My Life / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 29, I Am 30+ by OscarJ1(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2008
Hi wise ones:

I need your candid opinion guyz. i ve been thinking seriously of how to present this to u all for dayz now, i am of the opinion that two GOOD heads are better that one.

I ve a GF she just clocked 29 2wks ago, a lawyer by profession. i am going to 31, an investment analyst.

Now the challenge i ve is this: we ve been dating for close to one year +, we luv each oda n we do things 2geda most times we r 2geda but we ve not had sex, not because she doesnt want to but because i am not sure i want to disvirgin her, y because i am not sure if i would want to end up with her. she is always eager to have sex with me just like i want too, being the first one she would ever experience in life but i keep refusing her and this makes her sometimes feel bad and quarell with me at times which i dont like to see her in such condition ( vowed to always make her happy) all i do is kiss her real good which she commends me for and named me GOOD KISSER. My girl is beautiful, good body posture, clean & smells nice, flat tummy, Normal size hips level n well structured ass, not to tall nor too short. (small size boobs, i LIKE IT DAT).

i dont want a situation whereby we get down, her pride is gone and we dont end up settling down together, wont it look like i jilted her or something (lied, etc)

i have not spoken to her on this either n i dont intend too.

I need your help pple, wat do i do?
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by PLC1: 4:49pm On May 05, 2008
Oscar J:

Hi wise ones:

I need your candid opinion guys. i ve been thinking seriously of how to present this to u all for dayz now, i am of the opinion that two GOOD heads are better that one.

I ve a GF she just clocked 29 2wks ago, a lawyer by profession. i am going to 31, an investment analyst.

Now the challenge i ve is this: we ve been dating for close to one year +, we love each oda n we do things 2geda most times we r 2geda but we ve not had sex, not because she doesnt want to but because i am not sure i want to disvirgin her, y because i am not sure if i would want to end up with her. she is always eager to have sex with me just like i want too, being the first one she would ever experience in life but i keep refusing her and this makes her sometimes feel bad and quarell with me at times which i don't like to see her in such condition ( vowed to always make her happy) all i do is kiss her real good which she commends me for and named me GOOD KISSER. My girl is beautiful, good body posture, clean & smells nice, flat tummy, Normal size hips level n well structured ass, not to tall nor too short. (small size boobs, i LIKE IT DAT).

i don't want a situation whereby we get down, her pride is gone and we don't end up settling down together, wont it look like i jilted her or something (lied, etc)

i have not spoken to her on this either n i don't intend too.

I need your help people, what do i do?

I can't even get what your problem is. You want people to help you for what? Only story you full ground for us. She is this and that. My advise for you is: Bleep the smelling ass well. That's what she wants and nothing more. Whether you marry her or not should not bother you.
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 05, 2008
At 29, she probably sees you as a potential husband and you don't sound like you're ready for such. Why don't you inform her of your fears and hear what she has to say about it?
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Ezinwannem: 4:55pm On May 05, 2008
okay! so you dont think you want to marry her so therefore, you dont want to disvirgin her, dude, she is 29 so beta let her know ur plans, if u dont intend marrying her, let her be b4 its to late as u can see she is 29 already, From what you wrote, she gat it all, pray oooooooo
B/w, the way u discribed her body, I thought it was me, lol only dat am not 29, lol
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Emperoh(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2008
U ought to delete the portion where u said u loved this babe
Because if you do, i don't know whats keeping u from marrying her
Or are u saying that at 31 u aren't ready for marriage
Don't make this look like the posting of a tenager

I appreciate the resspect u have for her by keepong away from sexual intercourse with her until u are married
But dude, if u can't marry her or u aren't convinced she's the one for u then give chance for other eligible and ready young men
Who aren't contemplating to try their Luck while u keep procrastinating!!!

Open ur eyes
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by iice(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2008
Nice to see relationships where things are not shared undecided
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Tattooboy: 5:13pm On May 05, 2008
i wonder o iice, low things stop
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by tngtech(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2008
Oscar J:

Ibut because i am not sure i want to disvirgin her,

how are u sure she is still a virgin?
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Uche2nna(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2008
tngtech:

Word of mouth
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:16pm On May 05, 2008
tngtech:

he must have rolled an egg and it got stuck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by tngtech(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

he must have rolled an egg and it got stuck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

on thats it?
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:21pm On May 05, 2008
tngtech:

on thats it?

do you mean 'OH dats it?
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by iou111: 5:24pm On May 05, 2008
u love the girl yet u're not sure she's the one mmhhh! u probably dont know wat love is or maybe there's another chikata (tell us the truth)
newaiz quit screwing with the girls head and let her no wats up.
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by tngtech(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2008
yea thats wat i mean
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Dreloaded(f): 6:22pm On May 05, 2008
Oscar J:

i don't want a situation whereby we get down, her pride is gone and we don't end up settling down together, wont it look like i jilted her or something (lied, etc)

I at least commend you for this, most guys dont care cos they are mere bastards

Now the question is, why dont you see yourself settling down with her?
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by bawomolo(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2008
(small size boobs, i LIKE IT DAT).

blasphemy, just give her what she wants u good samaritan
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by izeek(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

just cant stop l;affing
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Scopium: 6:45pm On May 05, 2008
[size=13pt]She's not a magician you gotta tell her your feelings/fears so that you guys can sort everything out. You may be surprised at her response.[/size]
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by frank316(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2008
you dont want to sleep with her, you dont want to marry her, you dont want to hurt her, you dont want to hurt her pride, she is beautiful, you like her small tits blah blah blah blah balh

WAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HER!!!
WHY DO YOU KISS HER!!!!
INFACT WHY HAVE YOU DATED HER FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!!!

i am just sick of your hipocritic life. stop trying to sound good.

and she is somewhere saying: i LOVE him, he is such a good kisser, he will marry me.

At 29? you are a devil

and i know you could be one of these guys who preach the perfectness of love. JJUSR TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FROM HER
why now, why now.
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by princeonx: 7:03pm On May 05, 2008
Una dey try Oh! me I been no know watin be the guy problem! whether na their occupation abi na the age or the girl sharp or say she say she never do!
All the same, I'll label them two confused people. At 29, she no know whether na the guy she want or nice f**king! The guy too at 31 still no know watin him want! my guy I bet you that girl no fine as you describe! but if I lie, you need to go see your doctor! something dey wrong with you! and if I hear you say Vir? not to add Gin just because she say so, I go tear you real slap!
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Dreloaded(f): 7:06pm On May 05, 2008
frank 3.16:

you don't want to sleep with her, you don't want to marry her, you don't want to hurt her, you don't want to hurt her pride, she is beautiful, you like her small tits blah blah blah blah balh

WAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HER!!!
WHY DO YOU KISS HER!!!!
INFACT WHY HAVE YOU DATED HER FOR MORE THAN A YEAR!!!

i am just sick of your hipocritic life. stop trying to sound good.

and she is somewhere saying: i LOVE him, he is such a good kisser, he will marry me.

At 29? you are a devil

and i know you could be one of these guys who preach the perfectness of love. JJUSR TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FROM HER
why now, why now.

Lmao. abi o

all they do is string people along. Omolomo is probably going around calling herself "Mrs so and so" already.
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Ezinwannem: 7:09pm On May 05, 2008
lol, really confused
as i said earlier, da way u described da girl sounds like me except am not 29, lol,
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2008
bawomolo:

blasphemy, just give her what she wants u good samaritan

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao omfg hahahahaha
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Busta(f): 7:12pm On May 05, 2008
perfect example of why some men don't know what they want.

@poster,
u have finished describing her with no fault and almost too perfect.

she's a lawyer, pretty, not too tall or short, small sized boobies which u like, and a virgin?

[size=14pt]what else do f**king want??[/size]
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Ezinwannem: 7:18pm On May 05, 2008
lol@Busta,
shez old now, 29 chei, wen he can get excately da same thing but younger, lol
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Busta(f): 7:19pm On May 05, 2008
Ezinwannem:

lol@Busta,
shez old now, 29 chei, when he can get excately da same thing but younger, lol

lol . . .are u trynna give him a hint that u're available?? tongue

1 Like

Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Dreloaded(f): 7:21pm On May 05, 2008
Um isnt this thread about the Op's girl anymore
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Ezinwannem: 7:25pm On May 05, 2008
@busta, am a married lady, lol, besides, confused and focused person doesnt match
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Busta(f): 7:26pm On May 05, 2008
Ezinwannem:

@busta, am a married lady, lol, besides, confused and focused person doesnt match

ok . . I believe u.
nice pics by the way.
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by LadyT(f): 7:27pm On May 05, 2008
Yes nice pictures but why are they posted here?
Is this the girlfriend?
Sorry Im confused
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Dreloaded(f): 7:28pm On May 05, 2008
LadyT:

Yes nice pictures but why are they posted here?
Is this the girlfriend?

I wish I knew

anyway hello dear smiley
Re: She Is 29, I Am 30+ by Busta(f): 7:29pm On May 05, 2008
D-R and Lady-T,

eyin temi. . . how una dey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Way To Treat A Woman / Guys Can U Marry A Gurl Dat Drink Alot / Can You Marry A Lady That Can Not Speak Your Language: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.