Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Atheists ..what Do You Think Of Mermaids ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists ..what Do You Think Of Mermaids ? (1368 Views)

Atheists, What Is The VALUE Of Human Life? / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists ..what Do You Think Of Mermaids ? by quivah(f): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
On saturday,I saw a video on gurusloaded about a mermaid on a small rock at the middle of an ocean..in one foreign country . it was so real...it couldn't have been a fish . . fishes dont form shadows.. this creature had a woman body from the head to the waist while the remaining part of her body was covered with fins.. it had a long red hair.. it human body was light in complexion.. I would nt have believed if not for the fact that I saw it stand upright on its fin..crawled on the rock.. to the atheists , do you think mermaids are real..if yes, and if not supernatural , what could have caused such form.

Re: Atheists ..what Do You Think Of Mermaids ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
i guess you can tell that mermaids do not breath above water.. they drown according to lore.. yea you guessed it.. you have been f00led once again grin grin
Re: Atheists ..what Do You Think Of Mermaids ? by quivah(f): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: i guess you can tell that mermaids do not breath above water.. they drown according to lore.. yea you guessed it.. you have been f00led once again grin grin
Sorry... they do breath above water ,, dey kip dia gill moist.. wich enable dem breath abv water
..by retrieving air frm d surrounding . N dey dnt drown
Re: Atheists ..what Do You Think Of Mermaids ? by kufre2010: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Ask a white man they are from water they are the fish while blackman is from the land that why they call us monkey but unfortunately the fish became smarter than the monkey, because mamaid taught them cunny.
Re: Atheists ..what Do You Think Of Mermaids ? by tobechi74: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mamiwater ; mermaid are product of interbreeeding between a man and a fish.loool

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women More Active Than Men In Church? / Prayer For Deliverance And Renunciation From Sexual Related Sin / "MMM Is Satanic; If You're Involved, You're Demonic" - Apostle Suleman (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.