Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. - Romance (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. (39228 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (61) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Dygeasy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
nadia_SA:
Watching soccer grin
Better is not good enough the best is yet to come hehe..grin

Welldone sweeT
#teaMdYgeasy
yhaaa babey!! gringrin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
No body voted for me? angry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
Yo seriously tho, some of em niggaz contesting for this ish are hella scary looking no offense.. I saw head like Alien's earlier maybe its my eyes tho.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
Congrats baby Laylow

REALITY, I voted for you o

@ jack tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by abpatrick7(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
I want to say a big thank u for all ur esteemed votes and ur unflinching support. All contestants have tried and done their best. We all rock no matter d results. We are in this 2geda. Let us take this to d next round. I appreciate u all. Much love.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Congrats baby Laylow

REALITY, I voted for you o

@ jack tongue

Yarit.. I saw you jerking off on that dudes motorcycle
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
REALITY101:

Yarit.. I saw you jerking off on that dudes motorcycle
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Cestmoi1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
congrats xavier.tmrw is anoda day.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
REALITY101: No body voted for me? angry

I voted for you .... [size=3pt]not[/size] tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by 50calibre(m): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
REALITY101: Yo seriously tho, some of em niggaz contesting for this ish are hella scary looking no offense.. I saw head like Alien's earlier maybe its my eyes tho.. cheesy

Hahahahahahaha! Dude you've killed me, I'm convulsing on the floor. I know the head you saw
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lmao @ jackbauer's comment cheesy grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Truckpusher(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
Some peeps are catching hell grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by 50calibre(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
CFCfan: Lmao @ jackbauer's comment cheesy grin grin

Few days ago, that jackbauer guy was attacking me, today his guy ended up with just 1 vote and I'm sure that 1 vote was he's or jackbauer's
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by somieee(f): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hmmmmm!!!big sigh of relief...wasn't easy scrolling n reading all dese profiles..all d best contestants..let d best dude win
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
abpatrick
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
somieee: Hmmmmm!!!big sigh of relief...wasn't easy scrolling n reading all dese profiles..all d best contestants..let d best dude win
Goodmorning. cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by shevybee: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
50calibre:

Few days ago, that jackbauer guy was attacking me, today his guy ended up with just 1 vote and I'm sure that 1 vote was he's or jackbauer's

2 things son...

1. I did not attack you- I only pointed out that you would be fair game( to other people) if you decided to go dissing contestants cos you're not that good looking...

2. I was busy all day so I couldn't vote. Sadly my candidate's only vote was his own. cry

I was with Eppsyold in spirit though...all the way from Lincoln A&E

Eppsy baba...na u sure pass jare

Twale
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Truckpusher(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

2 things son...

1. I did not attack you- I only pointed out that you would be fair game( to other people) if you decided to go dissing contestants cos you're not that good looking...

2. I was busy all day so I couldn't vote. Sadly my candidate's only vote was his own. cry

Twale
Badt guy.The moment you noticed your candidate was sinking,you abandoned ship....smh
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by 50calibre(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

2 things son...

Twale

Ok I agree I'm not that good looking, but I hope you would agree I'm better looking than you, by a loooonnnnggg shot?

Hide your face in shame, your dude got 1 vote, same 1 vote which codedrock with no campaigner got.

You are an inept campaign manager
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by miccodb(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Thanks to all my supporters. I appreciate.
If you haven't voted for me you have 1 more chance to join the winning team.
VOTE WISELY.

MR. NL must not be a member of PDP!

More elbow grease to the MODs. I can only imagine the enormous efforts coalesced to make dis see the daylight let alone interesting and worthwhile.
I must say I have huge admiration for such dexterity.

Lest I forget, congratulations to my fellow successful compatriots.

We meet again to slog it out 2mao.

Thanks 1ce again and support the 1 true African(2 traditional attires) worthy alone to be crowned MR. NAIRALAND
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Truckpusher: Badt guy.The moment you noticed your candidate was sinking,you abandoned ship....smh

Lol my candidate was ALWAYS sinking...

But I believed in him.

I had faith gaddemit!

But Nairalanders went voting for Calabashes and MIT undergrads.... sad
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by cumpaddre(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
Special thanks to those who took their time 2 spell out C-U-M-P-A-D-D-R-E even though I'm not too popular here on NairaLand, a big THANK YOU to you guys smiley. Seeing that this is actually a "popularity contest" and not an actual competition it won't be proper to say "may the best man win" so, may the most popular win wink. Thanks again. TEAMCUMPP!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Lol my candidate was ALWAYS sinking...

But I believed in him.

I had faith gaddemit!

But Nairalanders went voting for Calabashes and MIT undergrads.... sad
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
50calibre:

Ok I agree I'm not that good looking, but I hope you would agree I'm better looking than you, by a loooonnnnggg shot?

Hide your face in shame, your dude got 1 vote, same 1 vote which codedrock with no campaigner got.

You are an inept campaign manager

Calm down Denzel....

Fall back son....

I agree I am ugly....that's why I don't go dissing other contestants.

But e be like say u no get the memo.

Aaaaaanywaaaaays, I was not a campaign manager....only his No1 fan
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Calm down Denzel....

Fall back son....

I agree I am ugly....that's why I don't go dissing other contestants.

But e be like say u no get the memo.

Aaaaaanywaaaaays, I was not a campaign manager....only his No1 fan

Ehmmm i just checked your profile pix and i don't see any ugly dude :/ so am surprised why you would say such. #nohomo any nice Xbox360 too bad XBoxOne is not for nigerians :p
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by drnairalov: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Linoversace: A contestant got 12 votes with just a pic while... lipsrsealed

lol daz me dancing azonto...i stepped down bfo d contest tho...
thanks to dose dat voted...and sorry i stepped down!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
drnairalov:

lol daz me dancing azonto...i stepped down bfo d contest tho...
thanks to dose dat voted...and sorry i stepped down!!!

Am not happy with you guy. angry
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
CFCfan:
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Just ignore jackie Biko! Na igbo(weed)dey talk. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (61)

How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home / Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.