Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria (29508 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them / What Are The Three Arms Of Government And Their Symbols Of Authority? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by lilytender: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Only one state has a state anthem from time immemorial, that's my state. The state that produced icons like Efunroye Tinubu, Funmilayo Randsome-Kuti, Obafemi Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Fela and Beko Kuti, Wole Soyinka, Tai Solarin e.t.c. And crooks like OBJ, Shonekan and unfortunately the attach dog Doyin Okupe.. cry

2 Likes

Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by ichommy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
naptu2: Sokoto Sultanate
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/888096_Sokoto20Sultanate_pngf4716ef4a81c98c2b4c6676ecc9d3f92[/img]
dis 1 use style resemble Libya flag
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by ichommy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
Egba girl: Wow!!! Thank Naptu2!! This is awesome!
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Evestar200: [b][/b][b][/b]STAND UP!!!! FOR THE HOME OF CHAMPIONSSSSSSS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DELTA STATE
We too much .The big heart of the nation

1 Like

Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

We've got more native intellectuals than Delta tongue
ok i don hear,,i dont have d power for argument
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Godson201333(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
oche_ejemb:

The irony

Ha The Home of Boko Boko.....Peace for where
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
We too much .The big heart of the nation
YES O,,WE ARE THE HEART OF NAIJA,,NO HEART NO LIFE
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by ifechez: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
naptu2: Anambra

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/886348_Anambra20State20Logo_pnga930863c4e797d761b1926bdc5f7badf[/img]

oga. anambra state no get flag or coat of arms. so remove this thing you posted. biko!!!
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Inik(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
Naptu the Nairaland resident historian smiley You have not posted the flag of my state Akwa ibom embarassed
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by ifechez: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
naptu2: Eastern Region (1960-1966)

I love this. its only God between us and our destiny.

1 Like

Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
Evestar200: ok i don hear,,i dont have d power for argument

Lol
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Evestar200: ok i don hear,,i dont have d power for argument

Ok. No more arguments cool
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

ok,,,so how are u doing?
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Lol
ha! Me don taya 4 arguments nai make me nor dy comment 4 politics section again,,
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Evestar200: ok,,,so how are u doing?

I'm doing good, so far.
How about you?
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:

CFCfan:

I'm doing good, so far.
How about you?
CFCfan:

am doing great
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Am doing great
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by musiwa26: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Western Nigeria became a country in 1957. if you dont believe.

canada obtain self government in 1867 from britain.. You can see canada day. canada became a country that same day. we became a country in 1957 like canada.

nigeria is not a country but more of a union of 3 countries.

International treaty allow you to send 3 team to the fifa world cup and get extra seat at the united nation.

Western Nigeria
Eastern Nigeria
Northern Nigeria

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1146644_frsdsd_png2fb5a3506579e7d83d9d4c5a31387f24[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1146645_frsdsdw_pngaa1d94876ce2a6c7308a2382bf0e3ff4[/img]

You qualify to have 2 more seat at the united nation and also at bodies like fifa etc

Since You had self government , Sovereignty&Autonomy before 1st october 1960 nothing can affect it,

International law recognized the 3 Unit of Nigeria Only.. because Nigeria was a union like the Europe Union.

So international law recognized

Western Nigeria 1957
Eastern Nigeria 1957
Northern Nigeria. 1959

because you had self government, Sovereignty&Autonomy before 1st october 1960.

You will be able to play 3 team at the next world cup 2018.

britain present more than 8 team to the fifa world cup.

England
Scotland
wale
Northern Island
Cook Islands
Anguilla
British Virgin Islands
Cayman Islands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIKyPpXZLeI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4qi_8fYEF0&feature=youtu.be

Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
cross river state's flag n logo stands out. Unique, simple n classy.
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by scampy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
Borno State: home of peace indeed
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Mogidi: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
The worst flag here is that of Osun state, their flag or emblem is ugly, and the western region flag has animals, need I say more..I laugh in Kanuri.

naptu2: The State of Osun

Flag

Coat of Arms of The State of Osun (the coat of arms is adapted from the Western Region Coat of Arms)
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
karadua state flag

1 Like

Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
naptu2: The State of Osun

Flag

Coat of Arms of The State of Osun (the coat of arms is adapted from the Western Region Coat of Arms)
Ipinle Omoluabi...if u are proud of State of Osun hit 'like'

1 Like

Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2013
Evestar200: EEWWW,,U NOR KNW BETA THING,,NA DELTA STATE FLAG FINE PASS,,,WEY U DY C D BLUE AND WHITE 4 D STATE U NOR D LIKE AM,,
ta go and sit down...delta own wowor pass wowor. You dey yan OP for here...
If elected into the government house, I promise to provide a better flag for my dear delta people.
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2013
The state with the finest logo is Ondo state but their logo looks like that of a company.
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2013
CFCfan:

We've got more native intellectuals than Delta tongue

Nna talk well

Utomi
Ibrus
Obaigbena
Ngozi Iweala
Ralph Uwechue
Jim Ovia
Ayo Oritsejafor
JP Clark
Ofili family
Okocha
Keshi
Sunday oliseh

Nna you go fear list. Berra pack well before I bring out round 2. We are well rounded for delta state, be it politician, businessman, intellectuals, athletes... you name it, we dey carry first

1 Like

Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2013
igbo boy:

Nna talk well

Utomi
Ibrus
Obaigbena
Ngozi Iweala
Ralph Uwechue
Jim Ovia
Ayo Oritsejafor
JP Clark
Ofili family
Okocha
Keshi
Sunday oliseh

Nna you go fear list. Berra pack well before I bring out round 2. We are well rounded for delta state, be it politician, businessman, intellectuals, athletes... you name it, we dey carry first
We no need am, some winsh dey corner dey Pray make dis kind tin dey cause gbege. Bone abeg.

1 Like

Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by musiwa26: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2013
Nigeria state have no international treaty. It is not back by international laws. Because they were all created illegally by illegal govt. And international law do not recognized illegal government and illegal laws. So if you take a case to court, they will drop it out because it is illegal.

Now how did the people of delta state voted in the 1957, they voted Yes to remain part of western Nigeria. but more than 90% vote.. So you can see you have no point. igbo boy.
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by igboboy1(m): 1:12am On Jun 12, 2013
Yeske!:
We no need am, some winsh dey corner dey Pray make dis kind tin dey cause gbege. Bone abeg.
CFCfan you get luck...
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by Yeske2(m): 1:13am On Jun 12, 2013
igbo boy:
CFCfan you get luck...
I take God beg you, bone.
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by naptu2: 4:02am On Jun 12, 2013
Afam4eva: The state with the finest logo is Ondo state but their logo looks like that of a company.

Back in the 1980s Ondo was called the "Sunshine State". Their football club is called "Sunshine Stars". I think that's the inspiration for the logo.
Re: State, Regional And Federal Flags And Symbols Of Nigeria by naptu2: 4:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Inik: Naptu the Nairaland resident historian smiley You have not posted the flag of my state Akwa ibom embarassed

The states I left out are the states that use similar coats of arms (based on the Nigerian coat of arms).

Abia State

Imo State

Enugu State

Sokoto State
[img]http://newsatnine.info/newsoffice/upload/1007_Sokoto_State_Government.jpg[/img]

Akwa Ibom State

Adamawa State

Etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Returns From Mecca, Spotted In Daura For Sallah Celebration. Photos / Lagos Election Violence: "Was MC Oluomo Really Joking?" - Rudeboy Slams Police / Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.