Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (181210 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2014
Yinksey:
sleep no dey come! this took me roughly 2hrs.what do you think guys.
Is cool. you are there... I like it. Try adjusting you camera to avoid having ample background space.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2014
OK, thanks
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yinksey:
sleep no dey come! this took me roughly 2hrs.what do you think guys.
Thou makest this thread to dorn a mantle of liveliness.....
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by dorange(m): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2014
Can someone give me a link to where i can learn modelling and simulation in blender?, av done some little works on blender though, i normally download my models from blendswap, but now i wanna know hw to model also, sme1 help.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Monsters and evil fabrications of a sick blender mind coming up...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thats my new theme of posts coming up...my tryouts of beast modelling
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
kazuna:
Thats my new theme of posts coming up...my tryouts of beast modelling

hohoho... Someone is about to tempt me grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Malex111: 5:41am On Oct 08, 2014
AWESOME GOD BY MALEX
DOWNLOAD NOW @ http://sharemobile.ro/file/779818
AWESOME GOD, A TRULY INSPIRING LIVE WORSHIP BY MALEX, NOW OUT... DOWNLOAD NOW... AND WITNESS THE MIGHTY HANDS OF GOD UPON UR LIFE. BLESS U! CLICK TO DOWNLOAD OR CLICK http://sharemobile.ro/file/779818

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Today marks my one year in blender and believe me it has been great and fun...like every one else having blender for the first time is like hit a brick wall but it is surmountable and there is always a break through. so hear are some of my works in blender .....who didnt try his hands on that cup thing?.....i did anyway also i tired text too and that model was my ever first one.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
am so much greatful...for the help i received herein so far....i tried my hands further guess i was practicing hard which i still do and ehh the results are paying real good.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
i hope to do more in blender ....

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
i do know that these work aint that great...i strongly believe that i will get there some day. just practice.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tos87:
i do know that these work aint that great...i strongly believe that i will get there some day. just practice.

you've got some cool stuffs there, great work, we are getting there. happy one anniversary
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
I used to be scared of organic modeling, that I never want to model a car but I was inspired when I watch bros shimish rough cut, I mean that short movie, I love the SUV that drove across the road. so I did mine too, not the final render yet, but a test preview. what do ya think.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yinksey:
I used to be scared of organic modeling, that I never want to model a car but I was inspired when I watch bros shimish rough cut, I mean that short movie, I love the SUV that drove across the road. so I did mine too, not the final render yet, but a test preview. what do ya think.
thanks,...just my own way of commemorating my one year with blender3D. is good....but you cant do it alone, i thought i could. thanks to http://www.darkscarab.com/tutorials.html it really helped me so well.click on tutorial . check it out.the pdf tutorial on car modelling.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yinksey:
Did you model that car yourself, as in from scratch?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 1:15am On Oct 09, 2014
@preboy yes I did.

I played further with the material and lighting

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 09, 2014
@tos.....Like that dinosaur.....
Alright guyz...heres a WIP of me first in a series....
Hell boy like man.....
no legs.......the tuts am using went no further....now am stuck with this bust......how the hell do i continue with the legs and muscle anatomy?

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 09, 2014
Yinksey:
@preboy yes I did.

I played further with the material and lighting
Wow! You just inspired me and coincidentally I was about go get a car model from the internet for something I was working on.
I guess I'll have to follow the dark scrab tutorial on building cars and build my own car
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 09, 2014
kazuna:
Hell boy like man.....
no legs.......the tuts am using went no further....now am stuck with this bust......how the hell do i continue with the legs and muscle anatomy?
That guy looks like HULK, anyways I think the shoulder length isnt broad enough
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2014
kazuna:
Hell boy like man.....

Awesomeeeeee!!!!
That is some good muscle sculpt... Mine will come soon grin
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2014
after further texturing and composition (glare and vignette) here is how it looks.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2014
kazuna:
Hell boy like man.....

wow nice sculpting, am inspired!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Preboy:

Wow! You just inspired me and coincidentally I was about go get a car model from the internet for something I was working on.
I guess I'll have to follow the dark scrab tutorial on building cars and build my own car

you are welcome..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Yinksey:

you are welcome..
You mind dropping the link to the tutorial you used
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Preboy:

You mind dropping the link to the tutorial you used

To be honest, i didn't followed any tutorial!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Jazzcelestin: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yinksey:

wow then may b u are andre price
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yinksey:

Mehn this is disappointing, the darkscrab tut is way too short and I was looking forward to using urs.

Anyway if you find any tut, don't hesitate to holla me
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Jazzcelestin: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yinksey:

wow then may b u are andrew price
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Preboy:

Mehn this is disappointing, the darkscrab tut is way too short and I was looking forward to using urs.

Anyway if you find any tut, don't hesitate to holla me
it is all about knowing how model with planes and reference images, actually setting reference images for car modeling is different and technical, search YouTube for tutorial on how to set car reference images.

it really worth a try, I also used the scared of organic modeling.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Jazzcelestin:
wow then may b u are andrew price

lol, but I like that guy.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Jazzcelestin: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yinksey:

lol, but I like that guy.
pls where can I download his tutorial pack.apart from torrent.only 1seeder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.