Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180680 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
thanks @ all.......BlueMagnificient, I need ur blue gal, Can I get her ?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yinksey:
......but am scared! Haaaaaaaaaah i hate zombies.
lol....its October naaa.....the month of the Creeps and the freaky..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
@all....still hopin that our Open movie project could spring to life........plzzzzzzzz everyone.......plzzzzz let's make it a dream come via..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 1:03am On Oct 25, 2014
kazuna:
thanks @ all.......BlueMagnificient, I need ur blue gal, Can I get her ?

Here is a link to her...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2skohop86i4x3z/Velon_.zip?dl=0

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to rig her sad
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
BlueMagnificent:

Here is a link to her...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2skohop86i4x3z/Velon_.zip?dl=0

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to rig her sad
thanks
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Still continuing my beast series, which is gonna end this October.....
I decided to run with an Ogre..... Critique guys...
Do we have a gal in here?

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 28, 2014
The previous pic was composited with blender`s node processor...the following rendered pics were then processed in Photoshop and Nero....

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2014
And peradventure any one of ya wants to start a 3d business and needs to hire......plz hire me.........need a job right now.....lol

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 28, 2014
from next month, I will face d females.......Magnificent `s gal will morph a lot into psychedelic xters....lol. Maybe I will do Mammy water, had always wanted to do that since I watched The pirates......

The first female xter though would be a tribute to this woman, whose Music forever spurs me especially when rounding my monster`s series......

I know am gonna get a lot of thumb downs when ya see the woman......hehehehe.....can't help it....

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by BlueMagnificent(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2014
kazuna:
from next month, I will face d females.......Magnificent `s gal will morph a lot into psychedelic xters....lol. Maybe I will do Mammy water, had always wanted to do that since I watched The pirates......

The first female xter though would be a tribute to this woman, whose Music forever spurs me especially when rounding my monster`s series......

I know am gonna get a lot of thumb downs when ya see the woman......hehehehe.....can't help it....

I am eagerly waiting to see grin, I even posted a download link earlier of the girl here on this thread. The link had her sculpt mesh and retopo'd mesh thats in case u might need to work from there smiley
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2014
kazuna:
And peradventure any one of ya wants to start a 3d business and needs to hire......plz hire me.........need a job right now.....lol
hope the mouth will get shot when animated. grin the dude is scary.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tos87:

hope the mouth will get shot when animated. grin the dude is scary.

I wish I can do that...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Blender 2.7b released!!!!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
out of blender world for a while, i will resume soon!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hi... pls how best can I use cinema4D?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2014
haemi:
Hello...in case you haven't noticed...we speak, discuss, and do blender3D here. There is no room for C4D herein.... Hoping that someone is touched to help. But this ur question get as e sound. You alone can answer that.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
haemi:
cinema 4d and other 3d softwares are just tools, how best its used depends on you
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
you guys need to watch this short 3d animation... itz just simply AWESOME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsGJfStcYs
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
pls just curious...most of our animations are just too slow...just hoping if some one knows how to fix that in blender. does it has to do with the time frame or IPO graph . searching for answers. i like that mtn anime advert about those guys and a lady and snooker board. and i like the character pace...how can that be actualized in blender?.

this my simple character though now well rigged still have that slow pace...i tried adjusting it via time frame and is still same. am still hoping to do further adjustment. grin

THE SIM...saw the trailer some time this year....is just coooooooolllllllll wink....working on mine. grin

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by fhunn: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
Preboy:
you guys need to watch this short 3d animation... itz just simply AWESOME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsGJfStcYs

This video na die naija don dey upgrade sha!!!

If ah get small change now ehn nna I go support them
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
I decided to resume blender with a basic piece of art work

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Yinksey:
I decided to resume blender with a basic piece of art work
where is my fryin pannnnnnnnnn
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tos87:
pls just curious...most of our animations are just too slow...just hoping if some one knows how to fix that in blender. does it has to do with the time frame or IPO graph . searching for answers. i like that mtn anime advert about those guys and a lady and snooker board. and i like the character pace...how can that be actualized in blender?.

this my simple character though now well rigged still have that slow pace...i tried adjusting it via time frame and is still same. am still hoping to do further adjustment. grin

THE SIM...saw the trailer some time this year....is just coooooooolllllllll wink....working on mine. grin
have been wondering that me self.......maybe the fault lies in the IPO.....we perhaps focus less attention to it. How many frame intervals do you use?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 1:58am On Nov 07, 2014
kazuna:

have been wondering that me self.......maybe the fault lies in the IPO.....we perhaps focus less attention to it. How many frame intervals do you use?
yeah IPOs could help u achieve that. once had a blender book which technically explained that, unfortunately I have no idea where I misplaced it, or even the name of the book.
I once did an animation at 50fps gosh was it extra smooth and fluid. explains y peter Jackson used it for the hobbit. try it for the fun of it and see
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
kazuna:

I used 55 frames. Pls anyone who can fix it should share. Thanks.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Xorcyst(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Opportunities for Modelers

Download (Babalawo, first chronicle) The first 3d game made in Nigeria...https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Abokishop.Babalawo&referrer=utm_source%3DAndroidPIT%26utm_medium%3DAndroidPIT%26utm_campaign%3DAndroidPIT …

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
here is my first blender finished render.....

i am still learning,,, so pls point out my errors...

i know i have bad lightening but this is my best for now,,, i would appreciate it if anyone could be of help.

tnx smiley

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
still working on this tho grin cheesy..

this if who i am copying,,,,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1811411_classroomvigentte00000_jpeg4d0daa3d2cbc485e203eb316fa6ffd33

original owner: https://www.nairaland.com/1966349/fading-dream#27440831

no vex o ero007

still working on it tho

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
started using blender two months ago,,,,,

did this through a tutorial

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
has any one found the solution or how to fix the slow pace of the characters.?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tos87:
has any one found the solution or how to fix the slow pace of the characters.?

Bros u for look up now

biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.