Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (181348 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Maximus85(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'd love to learn. I did this with the aid of a tutorial video.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
wilsonreuben:

But your materials and shading is bad. That doesn't look like tiles and those don't look like ceramic either.
thanks for the critique. smiley
i guess i might try increasing the specularity . . .
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by John5117: 1:29am On Oct 24, 2015
to create solutions we have to know the problem
LET'S HELP OUR SOCIETY
Many of us arts especially 3d artist have various challenges, before we could attain a piece of knowledge to do things, please can u give examples of your challenges of learning blender as a Nigerian or things that you wish were there to assist the upcoming generations
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
thanks for the critique. smiley
i guess i might try increasing the specularity . . .

Make the gloss to be more than the matte.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Marvel1206: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please guys, i just downloaded blender 3D latest version... I opened it and i don't even seem to understand a bit... Please i need someone to teach me sad ;(
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Marvel1206:
Please guys, i just downloaded blender 3D latest version...
I opened it and i don't even seem to understand a bit...
Please i need someone to teach me sad ;(
Sending Blender help crews right over!!!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Oh Wilson Reeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuubennnn, New challenge coming up!

LETs RECREATE THIS in one week. Are you up for the challenge!

Its hair simulation again, this time with dynamics

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Marvel1206: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2015
kazuna:
Sending Blender help crews right over!!!
please am waiting.. I can't even do anything... Version 2.76
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Normally, i wont post this in a 3d blog/thread but this is raw TALENT and he did Beyonce for Drawing's sake. Kazuna can't resist blowing this guy's trumpet. He's good. DAMMM!!!

wonder how he did that hair. Must be a painstaking job.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Marvel1206: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
kazuna:
Normally, i wont post this in a 3d blog/thread but this is raw TALENT and he did Beyonce for Drawing's sake. Kazuna can't resist blowing this guy's trumpet. He's good. DAMMM!!!

Guy, i need ya help
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
New renders rolling in.. Its titled a blast from the past.......!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
donemmx:
New renders rolling in.. Its titled a blast from the past.......!!!!!!!!!!

Getting ready to be BLASTED!

Whenever you say you are about to post, I get unwieldy anticipation......New somethangs gonna be exciting (perhaps retro futuristic)
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
kazuna:

Getting ready to be BLASTED!

Whenever you say you are about to post, I get unwieldy anticipation......New somethangs gonna be exciting (perhaps retro futuristic)
hahahahaha....... LOL
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Marvel1206:

Guy, i need ya help

The statement I made about help was more of irony, Marvel.

No one here got trained by another (I doubt if any).

SO THRUST FORCEFULLY VIA THE INTERNET. SHE's STILL A VIRGIN.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
new render

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
donemmx:
new render

I said it,

Now looking for faults...............loading, searching.......searching......

....FAULTS NOT FOUND........

Rendering perfect for the scene.

Layout just as excellent...

.....Likely location and time epoch........1998, Home alone in Timbuktu area....

How did the tablet get there?.....searching, answers found.......

....time warp transference......A brief history of time.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
kazuna:

I said it,

Now looking for faults...............loading, searching.......searching......

....FAULTS NOT FOUND........

Rendering perfect for the scene.

Layout just as excellent...

.....Likely location and time epoch........1998, Home alone in Timbuktu area....

How did the tablet get there?.....searching, answers found.......

....time warp transference......A brief history of time.
ur very funny......
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Marvel1206: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
kazuna:

cry
kazuna:

whatever, i saved a file before rendering i started rendering and battery died due to low battery... I want to open the saved file now, how do i do that
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
donemmx:
new render
the tube computer seem translucent. seem like a pic image.
sweet... like it.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tos87:
the tube computer seem translucent. seem like a pic image.
sweet... like it.
yeah I just noticed it... I will edit the raw blender work and adjust my node setup

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by mhiztarromeo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
jjamani:
Hello people check out the competition We had this week on our blender whatsapp group..

We ask to model a bathroom.
these are some of the work.
drop your number to be added add me up.
+2348078265632
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Catalyst007(m): 3:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2015
donemmx:
yeah I just noticed it... I will edit the raw blender work and adjust my node setup
i love your style... the effort you put in your creativity inspires me. well done... love to see more.

I don't know if you have something to say on this.
Am working on a floor, I have added all the textures I have(diffuse,normal,specularity, and crack) I got them from blender guru achi packs.
believe me I followed his procedure. His own comes out fine but mine doesn't. The normal and the crack doesn't show on the plane. I have done everything I could, replayed the tutorial yet I arrive at the same point.
I thinking if it has to do with Blender version... just a guess.

Don't know what else to think. need help.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2015
Tos87:
i love your style... the effort you put in your creativity inspires me. well done... love to see more.

I don't know if you have something to say on this.
Am working on a floor, I have added all the textures I have(diffuse,normal,specularity, and crack) I got them from blender guru achi packs.
believe me I followed his procedure. His own comes out fine but mine doesn't. The normal and the crack doesn't show on the plane. I have done everything I could, replayed the tutorial yet I arrive at the same point.
I thinking if it has to do with Blender version... just a guess.

Don't know what else to think. need help.
hmmmm.... I remember I once suffered that.... Its due to lack of the displacement modifier... U need to add more geometry by subdividing the plane several times and add a displace modifier.. Go to displace textures and load in the disp- texture.. Will send some pics from my render on how I added the little cracks.. Maybe it will help more
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
kazuna:
Oh Wilson Reeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuubennnn, New challenge coming up!

LETs RECREATE THIS in one week. Are you up for the challenge!

Its hair simulation again, this time with dynamics

I'm working on something now, how about in november?

Love the render, the tisting of the hair
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
kazuna:

The lad got talent!
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
donemmx:
new render

Bad composition!!! No point of view, my eyes are just moving everywhere...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
wilsonreuben:

Bad composition!!! No point of view, my eyes are just moving everywhere...
yeah I know.. Its just a working progress.... I am still working on the scene.. Presently there is no focus.. I wanted to use the rule of thirds but just wanted to get view concerning the image... But tanks..

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
donemmx:
yeah I know.. Its just a working progress.... I am still working on the scene.. Presently there is no focus.. I wanted to use the rule of thirds but just wanted to get view concerning the image... But tanks..

Use the Golden Ratio
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
donemmx:
hmmmm.... I remember I once suffered that.... Its due to lack of the displacement modifier... U need to add more geometry by subdividing the plane several times and add a displace modifier.. Go to displace textures and load in the disp- texture.. Will send some pics from my render on how I added the little cracks.. Maybe it will help more
I know about displacement modifier...but in the tut, he didn't use it.
please do send pics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.