Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (181227 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Heryoub(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
please who knows an accredited firm to file in for a siwes for animation firm
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tos87:
Good evening All...i do need your evaluation and criticism on this work.Rendered in cycles,400 samples at least for now. Boss Shimish, Kazuna,wilsonreuben,jjk24, Preboy, Yinksey,donemmx, BRAINZBox, BlueMagnificent, losprince and others inclined in cg art.
Apparently i want to give it a photo-realism look. Please let your evaluation also speak on that.
Thanks guy in anticipation. wink wink wink

Also if you would be pleased to tell a story you see in the picture that would be great. That wiil help me know if am really on track. i really need the picture to tell a story.

OK... What I have in mind is simply showing love during Christmas. The gift there was dropped by a Samaritan. Then looking at the place the gift was dropped it doesn't seem like the occupants have what it takes to celebrate this year's Christmas.

if it doesn't rhyme... please help.
The rendering is superb.... I'm just not getting the story you wrote from the render, I didn't get to see the house of the occupants so I can't tell if they are kinda middle class/poor fellow, I only saw brick walls, rich people live in brick houses too

So just work on showing the house better.... The render is as realistic as it can get, plus those presents.... Are they for me?grin

By The way, what's with the earlier Christmas render
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by kachnov(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
wilsonreuben:

It is an amature realistic scene. Nice use of DOF, No compositing Check your textures and shading And yes you have to(Characters)
Dude can we talk via whatsapp?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Preboy:

The rendering is superb.... I'm just not getting the story you wrote from the render, I didn't get to see the house of the occupants so I can't tell if they are kinda middle class/poor fellow, I only saw brick walls, rich people live in brick houses too

So just work on showing the house better.... The render is as realistic as it can get, plus those presents.... Are they for me?grin

By The way, what's with the earlier Christmas render
thanks mate... I appreciate a lot. honestly am working more on it now I will update soon.
As for the Xmas stuff. I want to participate in the blender guru Xmas competition and seriously I want this one to worth it. If only it can make the finalist list.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
kachnov:

Dude can we talk via whatsapp?

My phone is bad, can't whatsapp now. I'll let you know when i am back online.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by kachnov(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
wilsonreuben:

My phone is bad, can't whatsapp now. I'll let you know when i am back online.
OK ...see my signature .Perhaps you can teach blender online there (free/paid).The what's app is to show you how to create the courses.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2015
kachnov:

OK ...see my signature .Perhaps you can teach blender online there (free/paid).The what's app is to show you how to create the courses.

That will be great
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tos87:

thanks mate... I appreciate a lot. honestly am working more on it now I will update soon.
As for the Xmas stuff. I want to participate in the blender guru Xmas competition and seriously I want this one to worth it. If only it can make the finalist list.
A blender guru contest.... Nice

Would love to see the update

#justThinkingOutLoud
Why don't you make a small poor nuclear family, who came out on Christmas eve to meet the presents on their doorsteps.... And the parents did have this kinda "who dropped this here" face whilst looking around, also the child(ren) be trying to see what's in it

Or this begger dude on Christmas, freezing in snow, just to look up and see some hand giving him an apple(or anything)

I just feel that since its Christmas, it gotta do with people,presents n giving.... anyway, I wish you luck in the contest, go make us proud
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Preboy:

A blender guru contest.... Nice

Would love to see the update

#justThinkingOutLoud
Why don't you make a small poor nuclear family, who came out on Christmas eve to meet the presents on their doorsteps.... And the parents did have this kinda "who dropped this here" face whilst looking around, also the child(ren) be trying to see what's in it

Or this begger dude on Christmas, freezing in snow, just to look up and see some hand giving him an apple(or anything)

I just feel that since its Christmas, it gotta do with people,presents n giving.... anyway, I wish you luck in the contest, go make us proud
what an inspiration.. thanks so much.
I love your suggestions, I mean it sounds great. Am working based in my ram capacity **funny** also on what I can actually pull for now. I don't want to add snow, just a thought... just Africa.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Arcamax: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
wilsonreuben:

That will be great

I just PM'ed you sir, kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Incorrect: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Well, i'm also working on a christmas scene that involves a sleigh, some snow, and a pot bellied santa(wish i could pull this off).
But meanwhile, as a side project, i have this interrogation room. Comments and criticism are welcome. Infact i'm begging for comments and criticism. It's more of a test for my texturing and lighting skills. Rendered at 900 samples and still don't know what to do about those fireflies

P.S: Boss Tos87, i sight you. I like the festive mood your lighting induces in my brain. It stimulates my olfactory lobes so much that i can smell christmas. Personally, i see nothing wrong with your scene. But don't listen to me, what do i know?? cheesy grin
Boss wilson, this your character is getting finer by the day. Just gimme her phone number and we're best buddies for life grin . In other words, I LOVE HER!!! Keep up tha good work Boss.
Another P.S: grin you'll also find attached to this post a copy of my attempt at architecture

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tos87, I Kazuna , have forgotten how to do environ props.....can I borrow your Xmas setting?with the textures for the gifts...

wanna add father Xmas to d scene
thanks if you can lend me...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
kazuna:
Tos87, I Kazuna , have forgotten how to do environ props.....can I borrow your Xmas setting?with the textures for the gifts...

wanna add father Xmas to d scene
thanks if you can lend me...
is allowed...ride on please.thanks for your contribution ones again.
Incorrect:
P.S: Boss Tos87, i sight you. I like the festive mood your lighting induces in my brain. It stimulates my olfactory lobes so much that i can smell Christmas. Personally, i see nothing wrong with your scene. But don't listen to me,
Thanks for you comment. on the part of your render em,personally am a realist when it comes to art so i love mimicking nature or near it. therefore i wont place my criticism on that on yours for now. but work on the texture the more because i want to believe that you didn't only use diffuse texture alone. you need other textures combined to get a nice result. for the fireflies, is obvious it is indoor scene, enable portal in area lamb (Google how to use portal in blender.)it is a new feature in 2.76v. then clamp direct that would solve it. The light can be reduced, Crate a window if you don't have any too cos the fireflies might be searching for an opening leave bit finds non.

I did some adjustment and modification on the image i posted earlier,200 samples,the brick wall subsurf turned off. please all, you constructive criticism is still need. thanks and God bless as you do so.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
I am a NEWBIE.. Totally clueless. I actually downloaded the software and some tutorial videos before I found this thread. My problem is that the videos I downloaded were for version 2.34 or 2.4 and mine is 2.7.. Secondly anytime I click on texturing blender will just crash.. I need your help guys
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tos87:

is allowed...ride on please.thanks for your contribution ones again.

Thanks for you comment. on the part of your render em,personally am a realist when it comes to art so i love mimicking nature or near it. therefore i wont place my criticism on that on yours for now. but work on the texture the more because i want to believe that you didn't only use diffuse texture alone. you need other textures combined to get a nice result. for the fireflies, is obvious it is indoor scene, enable portal in area lamb (Google how to use portal in blender.)it is a new feature in 2.76v. then clamp direct that would solve it. The light can be reduced, Crate a window if you don't have any too cos the fireflies might be searching for an opening leave bit finds non.

I did some adjustment and modification on the image i posted earlier,200 samples,the brick wall subsurf turned off. please all, you constructive criticism is still need. thanks and God bless as you do so.

Now that is what i'm talking about
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
wilsonreuben:

Now that is what i'm talking about
thanks. we will get there.
wink
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Arcamax:

I just PM'ed you sir, kindly reply. Thanks.

Can't access my mail.
Whatsapp me 08187356513
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Got inspired by Tos87's Decal on brick....
Merry Xmas Tos....in advance that is...Win that Competition ooo or don't come back to this thread....lol

here's ma mail for the set props kamag234@gmail. I will like the gifts, the pavement and brick apartment.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
I find modelling clothes cumbersome, I wish Blender has alembic. had seen a build on Graphical but its a Linux version and am on windows.

Ton Rosendall put Alembic in Blender...what's keeping you. Alembic is open source, its python moded, its standard now...Rosendall pleeazzzzz...

I have marvelous designer but can't use it...Exporting as collada x difficult for me....fbx just knows how to muddle ones animation..... I rant when I am frustrated....
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Shimish: 5:58am On Dec 04, 2015
kazuna:
Merry Xmas Tos....in advance that is...Win that Competition ooo or don't come back to this thread....lol

here's ma mail for the set props kamag234@gmail. I will like the gifts, the pavement and brick apartment.
very nice. how did you achieve the skin color? ramps or texture map?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2015
Shimish:

very nice. how did you achieve the skin color? ramps or texture map?
Texture projection/paint...varying the brush size and strength intermittently.
How are you? Where have Blender hidden you all this while
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
fighal:
I am a NEWBIE.. Totally clueless. I actually downloaded the software and some tutorial videos before I found this thread. My problem is that the videos I downloaded were for version 2.34 or 2.4 and mine is 2.7.. Secondly anytime I click on texturing blender will just crash.. I need your help guys

First download blender from the official website www.blender.org
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
wilsonreuben:

First download blender from the official website www.blender.org
I've done that already sire..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
kazuna:

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
kazuna:

ok...the blendfile or the Image textures
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Tos87:
ok...the blendfile or the Image textures
blendfile, excluding the street lites and poles. I want the goody bag, pavment and the brick wall.

Thank you...
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
fighal:
I've done that already sire..

learn the basics from this users on youtube VscorpainC and BornCG
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
kazuna:

blendfile, excluding the street lites and poles. I want the goody bag, pavment and the brick wall.

Thank you...
sent
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Tos87:

damn! I'm sold.... the modification just made my night

you gotta teach me lighting sometime
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2015
Preboy:
damn! I'm sold.... the modification just made my night

you gotta teach me lighting sometime
Thanks. Here is actually the final render though will still correct some things in ps.

1 Like

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by donemmx: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
@tos87 damn.. That u final render took me off my feet. Nice.. This ur post drew me back from school to nairaland... As in am stunned... But will try and join for dis competition just because u have inspired me... The texturing, the realism is just spot on. Could see some DOF.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
donemmx:
@tos87 damn.. That u final render took me off my feet. Nice.. This ur post drew me back from school to nairaland... As in am stunned... But will try and join for dis competition just because u have inspired me... The texturing, the realism is just spot on. Could see some DOF.
Thanks bro... believe me some of your works here pushes me to better mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.