Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! - Art, Graphics & Video (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! (180678 Views)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Help Please! Blender 3D Killing Me !!! / Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
pass111:

Thanks for your time, please must one model with the reference image i.e the front and side view images
Nope, not a must but you should since you are just getting started
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by pass111(m): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2015
wilsonreuben:

Nope, not a must but you should since you are just getting started
Thanks
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
mehn I missed this thread... no one even cared to ask about me[sad]

Anyway, I dey salute all of una, Boss shimish(still waiting for that movie; ]), boss kazuna(I don find that miracle waters movie tire), tos, Wilson, yinskey, donrexmn, bluemag, brainbox and all the new bosses I'm seeing

Can't wait to buy my new PC and rejoin the crew.... BTW, is the WhatsApp group still alive, last time I was there, we were been transfered to an international WhatsApp group with badazz peeps
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by adelolaa(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Preboy:

Chai, Me bad, Us bad....See how we forget easily. It must be Cycles, blame it on Cycles...lol

How are you? Your PC broke down? Pity waves....Don't worry, enliven your mind with the refreshing thoughts and pics on this thread. perhaps throw one of us a challenge....My Eagle, for example was a challenge by my lil bro...(he said make a bird fly), and i am trying so hard to make mine take flight. cool

As for my miracle waters, hmmm, coughs......BANKS CLOSED.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2015
longest time on this thread, nice to be back..i have missed alot due to school whala the stress is now much..and thankGOD is now finals atleast i can have enough time for blender..any blender user in owerri probably federal POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE ...let's hook up
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
kazuna:

Chai, Me bad, Us bad....See how we forget easily. It must be Cycles, blame it on Cycles...lol

How are you? Your PC broke down? Pity waves....Don't worry, enliven your mind with the refreshing thoughts and pics on this thread. perhaps throw one of us a challenge....My Eagle, for example was a challenge by my lil bro...(he said make a bird fly), and i am trying so hard to make mine take flight. cool

As for my miracle waters, hmmm, coughs......BANKS CLOSED.
LOL.... its most def Cycles, that's sh!!t can make someone forget he has not taking his bath throughout the week.... one of the few reasons I'm happy my PC broke down, finally PIECE OF MINDgrin

yea unfortunately, My PC broke down, and I felt getting a newer one(with a badazz GPU) would be better but on the long run I'm kinda forgetting some things that took me months to learn.... dunno, i think i should forget the new PC and get the old one repaired... I'm so confused, what do you think I should do?

anyway, I'm gonna stick around... BTW nice Eagle, wish my younger bro would give me such challenges.... he'd probably tell me to model a TRANSFORMER(the movie kind) or recreate Frozen 3D #crazyLilBro
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Preboy:

Anyway, I dey salute all of una, Boss shimish(still waiting for that movie; ]), boss kazuna(I don find that miracle waters movie tire), tos, Wilson, yinskey, donrexmn, bluemag, brainbox and all the new bosses I'm seeing

Can't wait to buy my new PC and rejoin the crew.... BTW, is the WhatsApp group still alive, last time I was there, we were been transfered to an international WhatsApp group with badazz peeps
You are well come bro. Is been while.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Tried my hand on nature. Felt like sharing. wink

3 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 4:38am On Nov 21, 2015
ma superman model... no complex textures abeg , simple material set up...am one lazy artist...#BvS

2 Likes

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2015
jjk24:
ma superman model... no complex textures abeg , simple material set up...am one lazy artist...#BvS
cool...give it a pose.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by ayanfe96(f): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
hello, kindly check out my latest artwork http://luluartension..com.ng/2015/11/estelle-shuga.html dont forget to leave a comment
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tos87:

You are well come bro. Is been while.
Tos87:
Tried my hand on nature. Felt like sharing. wink
Thanks bro... ya its been quite long

Nice render by the way... its hard to pull a good cycles render with almost no lights, plus the grass(hair/particle system)... I can't begin to imagine the No. of samples and render time

BTW, which composition technique did you use, my eyes keep tryna choose between the lamp and the house
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Preboy:

Thanks bro... ya its been quite long

Nice render by the way... its hard to pull a good cycles render with almost no lights, plus the grass(hair/particle system)... I can't begin to imagine the No. of samples and render time

BTW, which composition technique did you use, my eyes keep tryna choose between the lamp and the house
you are welcome...
To your question... I think I used the second to the last composition technique .. can't really recall the name. Also I used DOP and the focus rested on the cabin. Guessed I didn't use appropriate fstop input on the scene
.The sample is just 1800,lets say close to seven hours tender time.
Thanks for your comment.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
wilsonreuben:
Tac Re-Render

Nice try... this is one if the area that is giving me sleepless night. scared of attempting. Yet is unavoidable.
On the Tac boy,i think the grim should likewise affect the right eye.
you can also add another pose, making it two... just to ensure balance.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Tos87:

Nice try... this is one if the area that is giving me sleepless night. scared of attempting. Yet is unavoidable.
On the Tac boy,i think the grim should likewise affect the right eye.
you can also add another pose, making it two... just to ensure balance.

Thank you very much
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2015
jjk24:

I like this.....the cape, it is a cloth simulation?

How did you go about the normals? A brief...

At 22,000 vertices would it be that easy to animate?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Yinksey(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
great works here. After months of break, due to some personal reasons, I think I'm finally coming back. Forgotten a lot, but I hope to bounce back
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by davostar: 1:50am On Nov 25, 2015
Pls addme to thw whatsapp group abeggggggggg
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by jjk24(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
kazuna:

I like this.....the cape, it is a cloth simulation?

How did you go about the normals? A brief...

At 22,000 vertices would it be that easy to animate?
yes sir , the cape is simulated .. And d normal maps? D cloth mesh was sculpted.. Then retopo .. Baked d normals.. gLSL mode.. Dne... Buh about d vertices. Pff aii knw waht to do bou dhat honestly embarassed
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
wilsonreuben:
Joan Test Render Blender 2.76 Cycles Render
Can I rig her? kinda less busy these days..
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
kazuna:
Can I rig her? kinda less busy these days..
Sure, but can't upload the file: too large 105mb
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good evening All...i do need your evaluation and criticism on this work.Rendered in cycles,400 samples at least for now. Boss Shimish, Kazuna,wilsonreuben,jjk24, Preboy, Yinksey,donemmx, BRAINZBox, BlueMagnificent, losprince and others inclined in cg art.
Apparently i want to give it a photo-realism look. Please let your evaluation also speak on that.
Thanks guy in anticipation. wink wink wink

Also if you would be pleased to tell a story you see in the picture that would be great. That wiil help me know if am really on track. i really need the picture to tell a story.

OK... What I have in mind is simply showing love during Christmas. The gift there was dropped by a Samaritan. Then looking at the place the gift was dropped it doesn't seem like the occupants have what it takes to celebrate this year's Christmas.

if it doesn't rhyme... please help.

Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Tos87:

Also if you would be pleased to tell a story you see in the picture that would be great. That wiil help me know if am really on track. i really need the picture to tell a story.

OK... What I have in mind is simply showing love during Christmas. The gift there was dropped by a Samaritan. Then looking at the place the gift was dropped it doesn't seem like the occupants have what it takes to celebrate this year's Christmas.

Oh Tos why do xmas CG before Me........lol

Ok Review time, the wall bumpiness looked somehow, I don't know how to describe the somehowiness but at first look something screams at me mind......THIS IS CG. since you aim for a photo realistic look, reflect on those bricks.
Perhaps its got to do with how it reflects light...just perhaps. I neva do photo-realism but see me forming expert....

Then the red Bag is somewhat too light in weight, enhance the shadows a bit.

The receivers of the gift must be urban lower middle class before fortunes turned on them...thats how i see the surroundings.

This rendering is like a call for everyone to prepare their CG xmas gifts for this thread. Mine will be dark as always.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2015
kazuna:

Oh Tos why do xmas CG before Me........lol

Ok Review time, the wall bumpiness looked somehow, I don't know how to describe the somehowiness but at first look something screams at me mind......THIS IS CG. since you aim for a photo realistic look, reflect on those bricks.
Perhaps its got to do with how it reflects light...just perhaps. I neva do photo-realism but see me forming expert....

Then the red Bag is somewhat too light in weight, enhance the shadows a bit.

The receivers of the gift must be urban lower middle class before fortunes turned on them...thats how i see the surroundings.

This rendering is like a call for everyone to prepare their CG xmas gifts for this thread. Mine will be dark as always.

Thanks mate... that brick wall, I used displacement modifier and the vertices is quite much. Guess I have to deal more with it.
I don't seem to understand you well with the goody bag.
you mean I should make it look bulky? Also considering the idea behind this concept does it correspond?
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Tos87:
Good evening All...i do need your evaluation and criticism on this work.Rendered in cycles,400 samples at least for now. Boss Shimish, Kazuna,wilsonreuben,jjk24, Preboy, Yinksey,donemmx, BRAINZBox, BlueMagnificent, losprince and others inclined in cg art.
Apparently i want to give it a photo-realism look. Please let your evaluation also speak on that.
Thanks guy in anticipation. wink wink wink

No story for me but me eyes are drawn to those gifts.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2015
wilsonreuben:

No story for me but me eyes are drawn to those gifts.
glad i scored that part. thanks.please how realistic is it and if not much, how can i improve on it.
wilsonreuben:
Joan Final Render
is still amazes me on your character models, which for me requires a lot of effort.geeezzz embarassed embarassed embarassed
i do really have to make effort to add one to my portfolio ni.
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tos87:
glad i scored that part. thanks.please how realistic is it and if not much, how can i improve on it.

is still amazes me on your character models, which for me requires a lot of effort.geeezzz embarassed embarassed embarassed
i do really have to make effort to add one to my portfolio ni.

It is an amature realistic scene. Nice use of DOF, No compositing
Check your textures and shading
And yes you have to(Characters)
Re: 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! by Tos87(m): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
wilsonreuben:

It is an amature realistic scene. Nice use of DOF, No compositing
Check your textures and shading
And yes you have to(Characters)
thanks a lot...i need more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (62) (Reply)

Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Download Picmix On Nokia / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.