Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians (7696 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:

You they argue with the bible if so..
tell me when them pierce the father... Not just one verse. He called him self God almighty

Nobody pierced the Father.........

Father dey intact for heaven......

Na him only begotten son them pierce..

And Jesus isn't almighty God
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2013
deSika:
so can you now call Jesus God. I want to know so i know that you are catching it little by little
We can call anything GOD.....

deSika:

at the bolded.
1. JESUS is distinct from the father. The 3 persons are distinct. That explains the 'in our image' yet they are one, that explains the 'in his image'

2. JESUS IS equal with the father in essence. Would you want to argue with Phil 2:6. That says Jesus is in the form of God...equal with God. [Our image = his image in genesis]
is that how you answer a question. If you cant answer how the father gave Jesus the ability to create then am afraid to tell you that you are just wishing. We are not in a wishing palace.
Lol.....did you answer when the Father gave all of us the power to reason and think??.......

And how does Jesus being the image of the Father make him equal to him??....are u people drinking alomo bitters or what??......

Ok let me ask you......is the Father the image of the son??.......

The Father is greater than the son......chikena....

deSika:

so having life equates to ability to create uhn. Clap for yourself.
Why do you think God can create??.....you dey dull yourself o...

deSika:

Now check this out. John 3:16 ...that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [ are you trying to say that whosoever believeth will have the ability to create]
john 10:10 i am come that they might have life and life abundantly. [so Jesus came to give us the ability to create according to Ijawkids gospel]
There talks about gaining eternal life,not having life in ourselves.......it is only Jesus that the Father has given that gift that is why Jesus would be able to ressurect millions in the future.........

Put your thinking caps on.......

deSika:

phil 2 :6 Jesus being in the form of God...equal with God
john 5:18 ...Jesus said God was his father making himself equal with God
Jesus is distinct from God the father.
yes pls, by the time you are done, pls do let me know if you have decided to start calling Jesus mighty God since that verse called him that

So the moment I call the Father my Father I have now become equal with the Father??.....

I would call Jesus by his name.....the name mighty God applies to his being exalted as king of Gods kingdom....you don't have to call him the mighty GOD...

deSika:

if Jesus is everlasting father to the children you talked about. What would God the father be to those children
Jesus is distinct from the father. Jesus is distinct from the holyspirit. Yet Jesus is called what The father is called and does what the father does. They have distinct roles

If the Father himself gave Jesus kids that in turn made Jesus act as a representative Father how does that in any way make Jesus the same as the Father who gave him these children??.....why ona dey mumu like this??........

The Father is still the Father of Jesus and all of us..........put on your thinking caps...

deSika:

ok we then have to go to the greek translation.
intelligent dodger. Is sonhood his nature. GODS firstborn son is he a GOD as per his fathers nature or is he an angel spirit being as per been like angel Gabriel who does not have a work with creation
He is Gods firstborn son....isn't this enough??......

Jesus has been exalted above all other angels.......you no read am?......

His Father exalted him......

Jesus remains Gods servant and son for all eternity
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Nobody pierced the Father.........

Father dey intact for heaven......

Na him only begotten son them pierce..

And Jesus isn't almighty God
so the bible is lying?
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2013
deSika: deut 6:4
hear o isreal: the the lord our God is one lord

1 cor 8: 6
but to us there is but one God , the father ...and one lord Jesus Christ

in deut the lord is called God and he is one. in corinthans Jesus is the lord. Remember this lord was called God in deut now he is identified as Jesus.
Remember also the lord is one lord in deut.

Now father is God. Jesus is lord and lord is God therefore he is God [you may also consider removing the capital letters from the God as you are wont to do]

In deuteronomy 6:4 the tetragrammaton was used........and so you shouldn't even be having Lord there......

Its suppose to read:: Yahweh our God is 1 Yahweh.....

But let me keep you company....

Do you knw the reason why Jesus is called the one Lord in 1 corinthians 8:6??.....

Acts 2:36

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of
this: God has made this Jesus, whom you
crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

The Father made Jesus Lord over man and the church....and so he is the 1 Lord while the Father is the 1 GOD....

But why are u even arguing when it is bleedn obvious that the Father is the 1 GOD and not a combination of Jesus and the holy spirit??....

You blind??......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:
so the bible is lying?

Na zephaniah 12 dey make you sharp mouth like this??......

Na ona misunderstanding dey contradict the scriptures.......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Na zephaniah 12 dey make you sharp mouth like this??......

Na ona misunderstanding dey contradict the scriptures.......

nope... I don clear firstborn for you u still they use that term to say jesus was created SMH
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:

nope... I don clear firstborn for you u still they use that term to say jesus was created SMH

Taaa...you no clear firstborn....you only quoted on firstborns that suited what you wanted....I have lots of firstborn quotes that shows the subject is infact the firstborn in the family of children........

You gave davids example....you gave that of ephraim....you gave that of isreal(which I even explained)....what about the rest firstborns in the scriptures which you evaded??.........

The scriptures apply the term firstborn to Jesus in all ramifications.....all the definition of what firstborn is applies to Jesus.......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Taaa...you no clear firstborn....you only quoted on firstborns that suited what you wanted....I have lots of firstborn quotes that shows the subject is infact the firstborn in the family of children........

You gave davids example....you gave that of ephraim....you gave that of isreal(which I even explained)....what about the rest firstborns in the scriptures which you evaded??.........

The scriptures apply the term firstborn to Jesus in all ramifications.....all the definition of what firstborn is applies to Jesus.......

lmao what biased... the truth they ur eyes you no gree... even as bible call Jesus GOD you no wan call am GOD. na you sabi for your bias

very useless question... there are firstborn in the bible. the point is the people I mentioned are not the firstborn david is lastborn I they try to teach you wetin firstborn means in context but since you are not reading it from your literature you knowingly refuse to understand it.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by shdemidemi(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

You leave quotes that clearly tells you who Christ is, to look for one or two quote that confuse you. You then pick a doctrine out of these quotes that confuse you, wake up man.

1 Like

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

You leave quotes that clearly tells you who Christ is, to look for one or two quote that confuse you. You then pick a doctrine out of these quotes that confuse you, wake up man.

And what are you on about??...

Your collegue defined firstborn to suit his stance......I have not even denied that those definitions are wrong.....I am saying the definition of firstborn as a whole applies to Jesus...you guys are the ones running away from the other definition which is predominant in the scriptures.......

Now who is the dubious person here??...
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2013
deSika: it should not make no sense to you o, try and understand it. just stay tuned and i will show you from the scriptures soonest. my only worry is this, when you see it in the scriptures will you believe it.

You did not give answer to the question if Jesus as spirit person can pay for the ransom of mankind ?
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2013
deSika:

oga does singing for joy mean that they were among the creators uh. one thing you can do for yourself is to
1. show where angels create or have the ability to create
2. how does job 38:4-7 show that the angels were involved in creation.

oga inshort your verse clearly says that it was God that made the earth and others. and it was the job of the angels to sing and not for them to partake in the creation business.

does that help you

by the way did Micah 5:2 and heb 1: 8 help you to understand that Jesus is not a mere human being.i want to know whether you are beginning to catch it little by little.

You are only trying to press on your unscriptural idea that has no bone in the scriptures.

There were other people there when the earth was created, simple.

I also showed to you that Jesus was there and Yahweh was there, this two have the power to create, since Yahweh gave Jesus that mandate.

What you are arguing for is all in your head and have no scriptural basis.

There were different people there to ensure that that discussion ensued. simple.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by shdemidemi(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

And what are you on about??...

Your collegue defined firstborn to suit his stance......I have not even denied that those definitions are wrong.....I am saying the definition of firstborn as a whole applies to Jesus...you guys are the ones running away from the other definition which is predominant in the scriptures.......

Now who is the dubious person here??...

I believe Philippians 2:5-8 makes everything you claim Christ really is, is not all He really is-
New International Version (NIV)
5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

He made himself nothing, so when you now use what he made himself as a doctrine you would be definitely wrong.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2013
deSika: no connection bro between what you posted and what yu highlighted.

Was Jesus called God in your bible. YES
was he called mighty God. Yes
was he called everlasting father. Yes

i showed to you that there is a scriptural difference between mighty God and almighty God.

There is a difference between mighty God and almighty God.

If You want to deny it or start lying, good for you, i have done my part.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

I believe Philippians 2:5-8 makes everything you claim Christ really is, is not all He really is-
5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

he humbled himself
even death on a cross!

He made himself nothing, so when you now use what he made himself as a doctrine you would be definitely wrong.
he is yet to provide a scripture where the father gave him his deity. lol the verse you quote state he is GOD... along with many other verse. they are still trying to say God is a title when one is not a title because it is divine it can create the other is just a title you and me can answer because we can be an idol any day any time if someone worships us. or we can command other people to take the life of others...
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by Boomark(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
deSika: is that not what is recorded in the bible. Or you want me to formulate my own ideas ni.

You don't know what you believe in, you can't boldly answer for you dear trinity ni. Smh!!! But you formulated that 3 persons are in 1 God. You started stammering when i asked you how many persons said "let us create man."

I thought you wanted to use mathematics. Whatever you want to use, be it colour, water, whatsoever theory it is, i will bring it to nothing.

I asked you to tell me whether each person of the trinity is a God or not. You dodged it. That is where una trinity doctrine started having problem.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:
he is yet to provide a scripture where the father gave him his deity. lol the verse you quote state he is GOD... along with many other verse. they are still trying to say God is a title when one is not a title because it is divine it can create the other is just a title you and me can answer because we can be an idol any day any time if someone worships us. or we can command other people to take the life of others...

Colossians 1:19-20
19 For God was pleased to have all
his fullness dwell in him
, 20 and
through him to reconcile to himself
all things, whether things on earth
or things in heaven, by making
peace through his blood, shed on
the cross.

Godhead= Gods divine qualities.....

The GODhead,Gods divine qualities is what the Father posseses and he gives it to whom ever he wishes......

So Christ having the divine qualities of His Father in him in no way makes him equal with his Father.....

And may I remind you....

Neither of any of the 3 belongs to a Godhead...the Godhead belongs to the Father alone,but he gives it out and he is not in it or part of it.....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Colossians 1:19-20
19 For God was pleased to have all
his fullness dwell in him
, 20 and
through him to reconcile to himself
all things, whether things on earth
or things in heaven, by making
peace through his blood, shed on
the cross.

Godhead= Gods divine qualities.....

The GODhead,Gods divine qualities is what the Father posseses and he gives it to whom ever he wishes......

So Christ having the divine qualities of His Father in him in no way makes him equal with his Father.....

And may I remind you....

Neither of any of the 3 belongs to a Godhead...the Godhead belongs to the Father alone,but he gives it out and he is not in it or part of it.....

Philippians 2:5-11

he humbled himself
even death on a cross!
when Christ was in heaven God did not Give him that... he cant bleed he creates he was GOD then the bible says he drops all that... he gave it up he emptied him self n became a flesh a servant... So he became dependent on his father.
the father was in him through the holy spirit which wasn't the case before he came down...

So as a man Jesus needs the holy spirit aid.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:

Philippians 2:5-11

he humbled himself
even death on a cross!
when Christ was in heaven God did not Give him that... he cant bleed he creates he was GOD then the bible says he drops all that... he gave it up he emptied him self n became a flesh a servant... So he became dependent on his father.
the father was in him through the holy spirit which wasn't the case before he came down...

So as a man Jesus needs the holy spirit aid.

And as a man Jesus could tell lies and trick us.....

And who gave you the impression Jesus isn't dependent on the Father now as he is in heaven??...

Did Jesus drop his memory in heaven??....

Why are you guys mutilating Jesus like this??.......

Has there ever been a time when Jesus was never dependent on his Father??....

John 5:19
New Living Translation (©2007)
So Jesus explained, "I tell you the
truth, the Son can do nothing by
himself. He does only what he sees
the Father doing
. Whatever the
Father does, the Son also does.

Do those words sound like one who does not remember where he came from and not knowing if he always depended on the Father??.......

Did Jesus forget all the times he spent with his Father before coming to the earth??....did he??.....

Did Jesus suffer memory LOSS??...

You guys are using phillipians 2:5-6 the wrong way and it is only making you guys sound funny and lame and also projecting Jesus as a confused fellow............
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

And as a man Jesus could tell lies and trick us.....

And who gave you the impression Jesus isn't dependent on the Father now as he is in heaven??...

Did Jesus drop his memory in heaven??....

Why are you guys mutilating Jesus like this??.......

Has there ever been a time when Jesus was never dependent on his Father??....

John 5:19
New Living Translation (©2007)
So Jesus explained, "I tell you the
truth, the Son can do nothing by
himself. He does only what he sees
the Father doing
. Whatever the
Father does, the Son also does.

Do those words sound like one who does not remember where he came from and not knowing if he always depended on the Father??.......

Did Jesus forget all the times he spent with his Father before coming to the earth??....did he??.....

Did Jesus suffer memory LOSS??...

You guys are using phillipians 2:5-6 the wrong way and it is only making you guys sound funny and lame and also projecting Jesus as a confused fellow............

thank you for this verse... he was a man cause he dropped everything. lol how can you ask me if he forgets? what is even bringing memory? we are talking about his deity... you said his fathers deity dwells in him I said yes after he dropped his own so what's the point of memory? as a man he depends on his father isn't it what I said earlier before you quoted a verse that even supports me.

When the all the prophecy is complete he will be exalted back to the position he once was... him no drop him deity for nothing.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:

thank you for this verse... he was a man cause he dropped everything. lol how can you ask me if he forgets? what is even bringing memory? we are talking about his deity... you said his fathers deity dwells in him I said yes after he dropped his own so what's the point of memory? as a man he depends on his father isn't it what I said earlier before you quoted a verse that even supports me.

When the all the prophecy is complete he will be exalted back to the position he once was... him no drop him deity for nothing.

He dropped his memory too??.....

Memory means the knowledge of things he did before decsending??......

And who would exalt him back to the position he was ??,,,,and after the exultation would he stop depending on his God and Father??........
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

He dropped his memory too??.....

Memory means the knowledge of things he did before decsending??......

And who would exalt him back to the position he was ??,,,,and after the exultation would he stop depending on his God and Father??........

this is baseless... it is recorded that the father will... as human he cant do it him self I told u he depended on the father...

the memory talk is just dumb. no point talking about it
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:

this is baseless... it is recorded that the father will... as human he cant do it him self I told u he depended on the father...

the memory talk is just dumb. no point talking about it

Has he stopped depending on the Father??......

Is he independent and can do what he likes or what the Father tells him to do??....

Please read revelations and tell me if Jesus still doesn't depend on the Father.......

Jesus made confessions of his being less than the Father right from his pre-existence and all you guys can do is say he flung who he was and came to the earth.....and then when he made clear cut statements you guys say his being in flesh impaired his statements.......

Now I ask you...is Christ not still doing Gods will in heaven or has he stopped depending on GOD the Father??......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
you are having problems with titles, i have shown you that the word God/god is a title that satan, stones even bear, let alone Jesus christ.

deSika:
na wa when you say Jesus is the son of God. which God are you referring to.

see what the bible says:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6).
The bible calls the son "mighty God".

deSika:
so why are you now bringing satan is called god into the issue.

Because the bible calls satan god:

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (2 Corinthians 4:4).

I am not the one calling satan "god".

But the word God get category.

deSika:
permit me to rephrase myy questions as i see that you are an artful dodger.

pls take note, when i say God I mean the creator God.

We have Yahweh the almighty God the one that gave his son Jesus power to create as a master worker.

Then Jesus, the son of God, the mighty one, the one called "mighty God" in Isaiah 9:6.

deSika:

i will now proceed to use the word god without a capital letter
1. the son of the creator/almighty god is a what.

Error! ^
how can the son be the almighty God ? What will the father be called then ?

Did you not read the Exodus 6:3 that Yahweh is the almighty God ?
deSika:

can a cow have a goat for a son

No. The son of a cow is a cow and the son of a goat is a goat, that is why the son of almighty God Yahweh is called "mighty God", Isaiah 9:6.

deSika:

2. what kind of spirit being is Jesus

Jesus was a powerful spirit person befor coming to earth via a miracle done by the father for him to come as a man with blood to pay the ransom.

deSika:

a. an angel (non creator god) spirit being

The word angel means messenger, if Jesus ever went on a message for the father,
what do you think that makes him ?

Apart from the father Yahweh, Jesus was above all other personage in the univers.

After Jesus faithful service here on earth, he was further elevated by Yahweh as a reward for a faithful service in making the fathers name and will known:

"And again, when he(the father) bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." (Hebrews 1:6-9).

The father annointed the son and exalted the son.

deSika:

b. creator god spirit being

Jesus was and is still Yahweh's master worker.

deSika:

what you failed to understand is this my friend.
God the father is also called mighty God, why will Jesus be called the exact name of God the father.

Error ^

The bible calls Yahweh the almighty God.

And Jesus the mighty God. QED.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Has he stopped depending on the Father??......

Is he independent and can do what he likes or what the Father tells him to do??....

Please read revelations and tell me if Jesus still doesn't depend on the Father.......

Jesus made confessions of his being less than the Father right from his pre-existence and all you guys can do is say he flung who he was and came to the earth.....and then when he made clear cut statements you guys say his being in flesh impaired his statements.......

Now I ask you...is Christ not still doing Gods will in heaven or has he stopped depending on GOD the Father??......

you they argue with your self... I told you when he is exalted to the right hand of God the last prophecy is complete that time he will get back all the power and authority. for now you are arguing with your self.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
I dont know why you are drawing what that is not important.

There were angels when God created the earth, and the first person that Yahweh created is Jesus, simple.

Why are you saying that Jesus is Yahweh ? Why not the other angels that Yahweh created after Jesus ?

deSika: good, you are coming up. JESUS and YAHWEH were there. No angels. Thats good.

So can i get you to confirm to me that you agree that there is a 'more than one person' about God when he says 'let us'

Then from there we can move on.

deSika: good, you are coming up. JESUS and YAHWEH were there. No angels. Thats good.

Where do you get no angel from ?

Did you not read this:

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" (Job 38:4-7).
.:...............................

See ^ what the the bible says happened up there in the bible and stop imputting your personal opinion.

deSika:
So can i get you to confirm to me that you agree that there is a 'more than one person' about God when he says 'let us'

Nonsense!

This are two separate persons.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
deSika: uhm your case is a serious one o. First of all. Am sure that you understand that Jesus is the word. The bible says in the begining was the word. The word was with God. The word was not with God as a man. The word became flesh. The fleshy Jesus and the word that was with God are the same essence. The word became flesh, became man and as a man must need have a blood. Does not remove the fact that he is still the word (a non man). Does it still not make sense to you.

You tell me, does that make any sense to you ?
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:

you they argue with your self... I told you when he is exalted to the right hand of God the last prophecy is complete that time he will get back all the power and authority. for now you are arguing with your self.

Lol......who is giving him the authority and power??.....

You just dey talk exalt exalt...who is doing the exalting and giving??......

And is Jesus in his exalted stage independent to do what he likes??......

Has he stopped depending on GOD??...

That's my question......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by mcfynest(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
deSika: 1. Who do you say Jesus is?a man or a spiritual being
yez he is both spirit and came to dis world has man
2. When you say Jesus is the son of God. What do you mean
that is he is one of the holy sons of God in heaven.
3. Did Jesus exist in heaven before coming to earth.
yes
4. If answer to no 3 is yes, then was Jesus a man while in heaven.
no
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
benalvino:

That same Jesus called him self God almighty

That ^ is False!

Only from a dishonest heart that say father and son are equal.

That a king and a prince are equal.

That prince charles is equal to the king/queen of England.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol......who is giving him the authority and power??.....

You just dey talk exalt exalt...who is doing the exalting and giving??......

And is Jesus in his exalted stage independent to do what he likes??......

Has he stopped depending on GOD??...

That's my question......

I answered already when he has completed everything his mission then he will get there. why are you still asking?
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2013
truthislight:

That ^ is False!

Only from a dishonest heart that say father and son are equal.

That a king and a prince are equal.

That prince charles is equal to the king/queen of England.

how is it false it is all over the bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12 Things Christians Should BEWARE Of / Dr. Godwin Maduka Felicitates With Nigeria At Easter, Preaches Unity, Patriotism / Catholism- Focus On Relics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.