Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians (7708 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid:

If Jesus isn't the Father then you have to find out what kind of God he is.........

Then read 1 corinthians 8:6 and fix him in the many GODs that are evoked in that verse....but to us there is but one GOD the Father...if you've agreed Jesus isn't the Father and you're sure of it then its high time you discard the trinity dogma...its of no use holding on to it.....

You say Jesus stopped being God,but soon you would say it was still GOD who came in flesh.....can you people just be consistent for once??.......

You asked the question if the kind of God Jesus is,if he is false..... Abi??...

Please when you read 1 corinthians 8:6 did paul say the other persons who are called Gods are false Gods??......

When Jesus re-quoted and re-iterated that men are Gods did he say they were false Gods??.....

The angels are refered to as" EL",are they false Gods...

When Jesus said only GOD is Good,did he mean everyother person including himself(Jesus) was a bad person...??....

NO......

What you have to realize and come to an acknowledgement is that the Father is the one person who is everything and almighty In every way ......

1..The Father alone is all Good...
2...The Father alone is all powerful..
3...The Father alone has the highest authority (Jesus under the Fathers authority)
4..The Father alone is all knowing...
5...The Father alone is the GOD of Gods

Please read this scripture..

Joshua 22:22

King James Bible (Cambridge
Ed.)
The LORD God of gods, the LORD
God of gods, he knoweth, and
Israel he shall know; if it be in
rebellion, or if in transgression
against the LORD, (save us not
this day,)

Young's Literal Translation
'The God of gods -- Jehovah, the
God of gods
-- Jehovah, He is
knowing, and Israel, he doth know,
if in rebellion, and if in trespass
against Jehovah (Thou dost not
save us this day!)

Please acknowledge Yahweh as the God of over all Gods........

Please abeg you......

lol jesus was a bad person?

Jesus Himself said: "There is none good but one, that is, God" (Matthew 19:17). Human self-righteousness is, before God, as filthy rags. None can be righteous but God—or one made righteous by God's power—Christ in a person! And certainly none but One of the Godhead the divine Kingdom of God would be King of Righteousness. Such an expression, applied to any but God, would be blasphemous. Why?

Righteousness is obedience to God's Law. Since God made all laws (James 4:12), He is Supreme Ruler or King. He determines what righteousness is. "All thy commandments are righteousness" (Psalm 119:172). When speaking of one of the points of that Law, Jesus placed Himself superior to it. He is Lord of the Sabbath (Mark 2:28). No man is Lord or King over God's Law. Only God could be! All human beings have sinned and broken that Law of righteousness (Romans 3:23).

the flesh is sin in nature... Only GOD is good...
the authority you talk about was his own... bible says it was created for him.

yes paul was referring to other gods as idols... read to verse 7. God made it clear that other gods are false gods wetin they do you? you don forget wetin God talk? He says you shall not worship other Gods before me Jesus is being worshipped... I sorry how you are trying so hard to deny the deity of Christ... Him be GOD there is nothing you can do... no matter how you twist and turn things upside down you still return to the fact that jesus is GOD and this is how it is.

"For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the LORD made the heavens." (1 Chronicles 16:26).

God commanded His people not to go after "other gods": "You shall not go after other gods, the gods of the peoples who are all around you (for the LORD your God is a jealous God among you), lest the anger of the LORD your God be aroused against you and destroy you from the face of the earth." (Deuteronomy 6:14).

"Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?" (Jeremiah 16:20).

all the places the bible talks about other gods(false gods) he doesn't say anything good about them.. when it calls us gods it says we will die... GOD is not a title in the Sense of the father and son because their nature is GOD... false gods are not god by nature therefore calling them gods is a title.

just because you no wan call Jesus GOD no mean say you go say we be god...

you are taking the shill pill I must say. the bible made it clear all other gods are false. no act like you don't know. bible also use GOD for true GOD and god for false gods... try open your eyes.

Psalm 82:6-8
New International Version (NIV)
6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.” 8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your inheritance

"But I have been the LORD your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me. Jesus is also the savior...

"This is what the LORD says-- Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

people Jesus call gods are false gods and he says they will die.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
deSika: am sure you know the father is God. Am also sure you know that Jesus is called God with a capital G and mighty God. And yes the holyspirit is God. Question answered.

The bible did not directly say the holy spirit is a God.

If you wish to use that title i will help you and add other things and persons that the bible calls god.

1. Satan is a god.
2. Wood is a god.
3. Stone is a god.
4. Angels are called gods.
5. Humans Are called gods.

^^^

Do you need more gods to satisfy your urges for many gods ?

You cannot accept some and leave some if you say Yahweh is not enough for you.

Smh head for stupidity.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
truthislight:

The bible did not directly say the holy spirit is a God.

If you wish to use that title i will help you and add other things and persons that the bible calls god.

1. Satan is a god.
2. Wood is a god.
3. Stone is a god.
4. Angels are called gods.
5. Humans Are called gods.

^^^

Do you need more gods to satisfy your urges for many gods ?

You cannot accept some and leave some if you say Yahweh is not enough for you.

Smh head for stupidity.

and the bible says even if you call them gods and make them gods they are all false gods... that there is only one GOD. how is that hard for you people to understand?
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
deSika: it still doesnt make sense to you. Then your case is very serious o.

The word became flesh and dwelt among us... Is it not in your bible. When the word became flesh did it stop being the word. If it doesnt still make sense. I dont know what to say again o

When humans go to heaven are they still humans ?

If no, apply that ^ to christ coming to earth with flesh and blood. Simple.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid:
Our argument is who is the one true GOd.....paul has shown it is not made up of 3 persons like you and your ilks propose....he says only the Father is the one GOD........

Now is Jesus and the holy spirit the Father??......

whereas Jesus and the Holyspirit are not the father, the concept of trinity means that there are distinct persons in God. the word 'distinct' means that person 1 is not person 2 and so on. but all the persons are one.

why do we say so
because
the bible calls the father, the word, the holyspirit them one. there are situations where the father says there is no other God beside him, yet the son says same.
there are situatuions where the son is said to be everlasting father, yet the father is also everlasting.
there are situations where the father says he is the first and the last, yet the son says same.
there are situations where the bible says "let us create" yet it merges all the "us" into "and God created".
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid:

Oboy come and prove the above gibberish with Just a scripture.....grin.....I dey wait......
i wonder how yu missed all these
deSika: Now lets go into the scriptures. shall we

THE 'MORE THAN ONE PERSON' NATURE OF GOD

Gen 1:26 And God said let us make man in our image according to our likeness.[why does this verse not read: and God said let him make man in his image according to his likeness, your guess is as good as mine. More than one persons involved yet in verse 27 it says and God created man in his image. My question is why the seemingly inconsistencies, is God trying to tell us something about his nature ]

gen 3:22
...then the lord God said "behold the man has become like one of us

gen 11:7
come let us go down but does not say in verse 8 "so the lords scattered." instead it says "so the lord". How can one lord be 'us'. Or did it happen that the other persons that were beckoned on refused to act with the speaker.
Its only teaching us that there is a more than one person nature about God yet these persons act as one.

The word used for God is Elohim a plural now yet is used as if he is one.

So who are the persons that make up the Elohim
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
@ Ijawkid
i wonder how you missed this
deSika:
THE 'MORE THAN ONE PERSON NATURE' OF GOD -- how many are they

it baffles me when i see self professed christians attacking the concept of trinity calling it pagan originated, satan inspired ideas. I say within myself, these people dont know that they are attacking the very bible which they carry.

In the cause of interacting with ijawkid and friends, i have discovered that they have a problem with the no 3, why must it be 3, they ask, why not 10 or 5 billion. So lets go to the scriptures to see what it says. Tighten your seatbelts, its gonna be a long ride.

First bustop
isaiah 48:16
"Come near to me and hear this: "From the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I." Now the Lord Yahweh has sent me, with his Spirit.

The person speaking identifies himself as the first and the last in verse 12, the foundation layer of the heavens and earth in v13. Then in verse 16 he says the Lord Yahweh and his spirit has sent him. So we see the speaker, the lord Yahweh and the spirit. Thats how many 3.

Isaiah 42:1
behold my servant, whom i uphold, mine elect, in whom my soul delighted, i have put my spirit upon him,he shall bring forth Judgement to the gentiles. 3 persons

In Isaiah 61:1 the person sent with the goodnews (gospel) says the lord had anointed him. We also the see the spirit of God upon him. Thats 3 persons
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
@ Ijawkid
i also wonder how you missed this.

deSika:
So could Jesus be God almigthy.

Hmm, big question but lets go to the scriptures.

In isaiah 48 :16 i had already shown a creator being, who says he is the first and the last telling us that the Lord God and his spirit hath sent him. This creator being who says he is sent by the lord God also tell us that "I am Yahweh, and there is none else. Besides me, there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not known me;i am the lord and there is none else, there is no God beside me" in chapter 45:5. There is no God beside him. is he joking or what and yet he is sent by the lord Yahweh. He says he is a just God and a savior, chap45:2.

So who is this God that there is no God beside him, that created the universe yet he is sent by another Lord Yahweh and his spirit. Could this be Jesus. Hmmm.

Malachi 3:1
behold i will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me ; and the lord whom ye seek,shall suddenly come to his temple....saith the lord of host.

Here the lord of host is saying he will send his messenger( this is obviously John the baptist) to prepare the way before him (the lord of host). Here it seems John the baptist is to prepare the way before the lord of host. But John came to prepare way for Jesus. Does it mean that Jesus is the lord of host. Am sure you are getting the picture. Why would Jesus call him self the Lord of host.

Zechariah 2:10,11
sing and rejoice, o daughter of Zion: for lo, i come and i will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the lord ......and i will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shall know that the lord of host hath sent me unto thee.

rewind to verse 8,9
for thus saith the lord of hosts; .... And ye shall know that the lord of host hath sent me.

Hosea 1:7
but i will have mercy upon the house of judah, and i will save them by the lord thier God .....

Are you guys still with me. The Lord is saying that he will save them by the lord thier God. He will save then by Jesus the lord thier God lets link this us with matthew 1:21 and she shall bring forth a son,and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people from thier sins and acts 4:12 ....for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Its so clear, if you are arguing against Jesus being God you are evidently arguing against the bible.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
benalvino:

lol excuse to that... will he be the last to resurrect?

"And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence." (Colossians 1:18).

Jesus is the first and the last.

The first that Yahweh personally resurrected to immortal spirit life in heaven and the last to be so resurrected personally by Yahweh, every other resurrection will be done by Jesus christ.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by truthislight: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
benalvino:

and the bible says even if you call them gods and make them gods they are all false gods... that there is only one GOD. how is that hard for you people to understand?

Does the bible say that the holy spirit or Jesus is the "one true God" ? No, rather, Jesus says the father Yahweh is the one true God. QED
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
then this
zechariah 12 American Standard Version
verse 1

The burden of the word of Jehovah concerning Israel. Thus'saith Jehovah, who stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him:

verse 2
behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of reeling unto all the peoples round about, and upon Judah also shall it be in the siege against Jerusalem.

verse 10
And I will pour on the house of David, and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look on me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Yahweh says he is been pierced, but of course you know that no body can see him talkmore of piercing him. Now which Yahweh is been pierced, if not Jesus.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
truthislight:

"And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence." (Colossians 1:18).

Jesus is the first and the last.

The first that Yahweh personally resurrected to immortal spirit life in heaven and the last to be so resurrected personally by Yahweh, every other resurrection will be done by Jesus christ.
Nope... Not the first to be resurrected... That is another doctrine to steal away Jesus title as the first and last... I dont see how you tie it... Let me help you he is thefirst messiah and the last messiah. He is the first that God created to create every other thing and the last that will create every other thing he is the first to give away his deity and the last to become a man etc. I could go on forging titles but no worry he is the FIRST AND LAST. beginning and end... Alpha and omega...
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
truthislight:

Does the bible say that the holy spirit or Jesus is the "one true God" ? No, rather, Jesus says the father Yahweh is the one true God. QED

Thank you for clearing that your Jesus is a FALSE god... You guys are trying to belittle Jesus and he will be up there worshipped at the very last event... We will be worshipping an idol? The dilemma is on you.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
deSika: then this
verse 1

The burden of the word of Jehovah concerning Israel. Thus'saith Jehovah, who stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him:

verse 2
behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of reeling unto all the peoples round about, and upon Judah also shall it be in the siege against Jerusalem.

verse 10
And I will pour on the house of David, and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look on me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Yahweh says he is been pierced, but of course you know that no body can see him talkmore of piercing him. Now which Yahweh is been pierced, if not Jesus.

to help them with more passage
rev 1:8

And has made us kings and priests to God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 7Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. 8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, said the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty

if you them like make them say no be Jesus
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2013
benalvino:

lol jesus was a bad person?

Jesus Himself said: "There is none good but one, that is, God" (Matthew 19:17). Human self-righteousness is, before God, as filthy rags. None can be righteous but God—or one made righteous by God's power—Christ in a person! And certainly none but One of the Godhead the divine Kingdom of God would be King of Righteousness. Such an expression, applied to any but God, would be blasphemous. Why?

Righteousness is obedience to God's Law. Since God made all laws (James 4:12), He is Supreme Ruler or King. He determines what righteousness is. "All thy commandments are righteousness" (Psalm 119:172). When speaking of one of the points of that Law, Jesus placed Himself superior to it. He is Lord of the Sabbath (Mark 2:28). No man is Lord or King over God's Law. Only God could be! All human beings have sinned and broken that Law of righteousness (Romans 3:23).

[/quote]

Please did Jesus mention Godhead in his statement or he mentioned the ONE GOD??.......smh!!!...

Please what do you understand by Godhead??....Christ isn't part of any Godhead....do you think Godhead is like a 3 way manifold or a funnel??....chei!!!.....

Jesus made it clear that the Father is all good excluding himself...stop dancing around......

No dancing can get you out of this....

And need I remind you that the Father is LORD over Christ....

So absorb that..

benalvino:

Dance around and come back to the fact that only the Father is all good and Jesus made it clear....cheesy

benalvino:

yes paul was referring to other gods as idols... read to verse 7. God made it clear that other gods are false gods wetin they do you? you don forget wetin God talk? He says you shall not worship other Gods before me Jesus is being worshipped... I sorry how you are trying so hard to deny the deity of Christ... Him be GOD there is nothing you can do... no matter how you twist and turn things upside down you still return to the fact that jesus is GOD and this is how it is.

Meaning the angels are false Gods...

Its good you added the clause "worship"....and when I say worship I mean worship exclusive to GOD....

Paul has made it clear that the one God is the Father....Jesus isn't the Father so take ya trinity gibberish to the nearest dustbing....

benalvino:

"For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the LORD made the heavens." (1 Chronicles 16:26).

God commanded His people not to go after "other gods": "You shall not go after other gods, the gods of the peoples who are all around you (for the LORD your God is a jealous God among you), lest the anger of the LORD your God be aroused against you and destroy you from the face of the earth." (Deuteronomy 6:14).

all the places the bible talks about other gods(false gods) he doesn't say anything good about them.. when it calls us gods it says we will die... GOD is not a title in the Sense of the father and son because their nature is GOD... false gods are not god by nature therefore calling them gods is a title.

Where u quoted Jah says we must not go after any other God...did 1 corinthians 8:6 suugest that we go after other Gods or it was acknowledging the fact that there are other divine beings called God??....

You are just quoting and not understanding....

The angels are refered to as Gods,are they false Gods??....

God once told moses that he would be God to pharoah and aaron....was God not thinking before he said those words to moses....??....

benalvino:

you are taking the shill pill I must say. the bible made it clear all other gods are false. no act like you don't know. bible also use GOD for true GOD and god for false gods... try open your eyes.

And Yes if I am to take your exegesis then I would have to call Jesus a false God and all the angels....

Are you satisfied??since you seem not to be reasoning well from the scriptures....

Read john 17:3 and joshua 22:22...

benalvino:

7 But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.” 8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your inheritance

You are God my bro benalvino....you are a son of the most high and so you are GOD......swallow that fact....

benalvino:

"But I have been the LORD your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me. Jesus is also the savior...

Acts 5:31...

English Standard Version
(©2001)
God exalted him at his right hand
as Leader and Savior, to give
repentance to Israel and
forgiveness of sins.

God made/ appointed Jesus as saviour through which he would save mankind....once again Jesus is the agent through which God works out salvation for all...

So God the Father still remains the almighty saviour who kick starts the salvation process...

Let me show you in the past that God had also aPpointed saviours or redeemers to save his people....

Judges 3:15
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Then the people of Israel cried out to the
LORD for help. The LORD sent a savior to
rescue them. It was Ehud, a left-handed man
from the tribe of Benjamin. (Ehud was the son
of Gera.) The people sent him with their tax
payment to King Eglon of Moab.

Look again at how Jesus was sent too as a savior for Gods people.....

1 john 4:14
New Living Translation (©2007)
Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes
and now testify that the Father sent his Son
to be the Savior of the world.

Learn to read the scriptures completely.......

benalvino:

"This is what the LORD says-- Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Lol...

Read my retort before this reply....

Yahweh still remains the source of salvation through out history...

All he does is send his servants or representatives as saviours or redeemers to do his biddings....

Got that??...

Yahweh our God is one Yahweh and remains the one God the Father....

Stop this trinity dribbling....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
deSika: then this
verse 1

verse 2

verse 10

Let us also review some
major translations
translated by Trinitarian
Greek scholars:

1...they shall look on him
whom they have thrust
through, and they shall
mourn for him (NAB)

2...they will look at the one
whom they stabbed to
death (TEV: Todays
English Version)

3....they will look at the one
whom they have pierced
(The Jerusalem Bible)

4...they shall look on him
whom they stabbed
(Moffatt)

5...they shall look at him
whom they have stabbed
(American Translation,
Goodspeed)

6...when they look on him
whom they have pierced,
they shall mourn for him
(RSV/NRSV)

Also let's look at how the apostle John referenced zecharia 12:10...

And again another
Scripture says, "They
shall look to him whom
they pierced." (John
19:37).
The reading of Zechariah
12:10 which John knows is
not "they shall look upon ME"
but "they shall look upon
HIM." (or more literally, "to
whom they pierced."wink.
Indeed, the reading
"him" (or "whom"wink instead of
"me" also appears in some
Hebrew manuscripts (F.F.
Bruce, History of the Bible
in English, pages 199, 200,
Lutterworth Press, 1979,
third edition).

If one takes
the position that the Holy
Spirit inspired each and
every word which John
wrote, then one also must
insist that the Holy Spirit is
confirming to us which
reading of Zechariah 12:10 is
the correct reading.
Otherwise, one must then
conclude the Holy Spirit
inspired John to quote a
mistaken reading of
Zechariah 12:10.
Even further to the point,
John quotes Psalm 34:20,
"not a bone of his will be
broken." This is a reference
to a human being and John
quotes this verse along with
Zechariah 12:10. It is plainly
evident that John had
humanity, not divinity, in
mind when he quotes these
two verses. In other words,
John quoted both of these
passages in reference to
Jesus as a man. John 19:36
strongly suggests that there
is no possibility that John
himself perceived Zechariah
12:10 as referring to Jesus
as Yahweh in any respect.

Learn to use your senses......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
deSika: @ Ijawkid
i also wonder how you missed this.

How dubious of you to had quoted malachi 3:1 incompletely.....

New International Version
(©2011)
"I will send my messenger, who
will prepare the way before me.
Then suddenly the Lord you are
seeking will come to his temple;
the messenger of the covenant,
whom you desire, will come," says
the LORD Almighty.

1....We have the LORD almighty(Yahweh)
2...We have the messenger who would prepare a place...
3...We have the messenger of the covenant.....

Did you miss number 3??,,,

You dubious desika...grin
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid:

Please did Jesus mention Godhead in his statement or he mentioned the ONE GOD??.......smh!!!...

Please what do you understand by Godhead??....Christ isn't part of any Godhead....do you think Godhead is like a 3 way manifold or a funnel??....chei!!!.....

Jesus made it clear that the Father is all good excluding himself...stop dancing around......

No dancing can get you out of this....

And need I remind you that the Father is LORD over Christ....

So absorb that..

Dance around and come back to the fact that only the Father is all good and Jesus made it clear....cheesy

Meaning the angels are false Gods...

Its good you added the clause "worship"....and when I say worship I mean worship exclusive to GOD....

Paul has made it clear that the one God is the Father....Jesus isn't the Father so take ya trinity gibberish to the nearest dustbing....

Where u quoted Jah says we must not go after any other God...did 1 corinthians 8:6 suugest that we go after other Gods or it was acknowledging the fact that there are other divine beings called God??....

You are just quoting and not understanding....

The angels are refered to as Gods,are they false Gods??....

God once told moses that he would be God to pharoah and aaron....was God not thinking before he said those words to moses....??....

And Yes if I am to take your exegesis then I would have to call Jesus a false God and all the angels....

Are you satisfied??since you seem not to be reasoning well from the scriptures....

Read john 17:3 and joshua 22:22...

You are God my bro benalvino....you are a son of the most high and so you are GOD......swallow that fact....

Acts 5:31...

English Standard Version
(©2001)
God exalted him at his right hand
as Leader and Savior, to give
repentance to Israel and
forgiveness of sins.

God made/ appointed Jesus as saviour through which he would save mankind....once again Jesus is the agent through which God works out salvation for all...

So God the Father still remains the almighty saviour who kick starts the salvation process...

Let me show you in the past that God had also aPpointed saviours or redeemers to save his people....

Judges 3:15
Then the people of Israel cried out to the
LORD for help. The LORD sent a savior to
rescue them. It was Ehud, a left-handed man
from the tribe of Benjamin. (Ehud was the son
of Gera.) The people sent him with their tax
payment to King Eglon of Moab.

Look again at how Jesus was sent too as a savior for Gods people.....

1 john 4:14
Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes
and now testify that the Father sent his Son
to be the Savior of the world.

Learn to read the scriptures completely.......

Lol...

Read my retort before this reply....

Yahweh still remains the source of salvation through out history...

All he does is send his servants or representatives as saviours or redeemers to do his biddings....

Got that??...

Yahweh our God is one Yahweh and remains the one God the Father....

Stop this trinity dribbling....

I have told you what Godhead mean... it means deity. what do you understand by it? if been blabbing about that but haven't made a statement about it.
Jesus is deity by nature.

now do you know the King of righteousness?
he made it clear so I asked you is Jesus a bad man? was he bad in heaven? don't use words you don't understand I simply explained it to u...
but there is one LORD JESUS CHRIST NO BE SO?

am not dancing around your eyes are holding... you they call Jesus bad man. lol read my post again but this time open your eyes...

GOD say apart from him there is no GOD... the angels are not gods is people like you who make them.. you can make a stick your god.

worship is worship which exclusive you they talk... Jesus receive worship. which kind exclusive business you they talk here?

paul made it clear no be just now you call the father lord? the son is called GOD too yet there is one GOD... and one LORD you no they understand?

One alpha and omega

leave this gods matter you no get say there... the bible made it clear that other gods are false... gods of the people are idol. GOD say you must not seek salvation from any god. that he is a jealous GOD... why you they try to make JESUS false god?

angels are false gods... contradict your self you hear... if you are not the true GOD you are a false god... there is no 2 ways about it.

any made god is a false god... Moses was made a god he is a made god so he is a false god... 2 ways about it... either you are a true GOD or false. which category your angels and men fall add the woods too... abeg answer

you will call jesus a false god? lmao your own no good if na so. people will be worshipping a false god. you do well...

of course he is a God to anything you call god with your mouth. Example your god may be a wood to me... and my God will not be God to you... but he is the GOD of what ever you choose to call your god... wood or store... he created every thing.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
benalvino:

I have told you what Godhead mean... it means deity. what do you understand by it? if been blabbing about that but haven't made a statement about it.
Jesus is deity by nature.

Lol....Godhead means the divine qualities of God.......so when you say Jesus is part of a God head or the Father is part of the Godhead it sounds ridiculous and funny.....

Who made Jesus deity by nature.??.....is it not the Father??.......

And may I remind u that those who would be going to heaven will be filled with Gods(Thr Father) divine qualities,only not to the degree of that of Jesus.....??

benalvino:

now do you know the King of righteousness?
he made it clear so I asked you is Jesus a bad man? was he bad in heaven? don't use words you don't understand I simply explained it to u...
but there is one LORD JESUS CHRIST NO BE SO?

Question wey I ask you to make you think well when others are called God na him u dey ask me back??.....

Jesus isn't bad neither is he all Good like the Father...the Father alone is all GOOD.....

Got the point??.....we heard it from Jesus' mouth.....I would take Jesus' words ahead of yours ....cheesy...

benalvino:

am not dancing around your eyes are holding... you they call Jesus bad man. lol read my post again but this time open your eyes...
Lol.....I no call am bad man...I bin ask you if na bad man since him say only GOD good so that you go get my point when I say others been called Gods(even by the Father) does not mean they are false Gods...

benalvino:

GOD say apart from him there is no GOD... the angels are not gods is people like you who make them.. you can make a stick your god.
The angels are called Gods in the scripture.....they are refered to as "EL"..

And we are proclaimed as Gods in the
scriptures by the Most High himself......

I can call you God doesn't mean you are my GOD....

Get the gist??....cheesy...

benalvino:

worship is worship which exclusive you they talk... Jesus receive worship. which kind exclusive business you they talk here?
David received worship alongside Yahweh from the isrealites......

There is exclusive worship which only the Father recieves.....that is why Jesus himself worships/worshipped the Father......

That is why Jesus calls the Father ""MY GOD"

Don't you just like that??...

benalvino:

paul made it clear no be just now you call the father lord? the son is called GOD too yet there is one GOD... and one LORD you no they understand?

And who is the one GOD??....

Please tell me........

Is it not the Father alone??...

Even after showing why Jesus is called the one Lord and also who made him Lord you still remain stubborn...
benalvino:

One alpha and omega

And how many king of kings do we have??......

benalvino:

leave this gods matter you no get say there... the bible made it clear that other gods are false... gods of the people are idol. GOD say you must not seek salvation from any god. that he is a jealous GOD... why you they try to make JESUS false god?

Na you dey push me to call Jesus false God....grin.....

God was Jealous but still made moses God over moses and aaron.......cheesy....

benalvino:

angels are false gods... contradict your self you hear... if you are not the true GOD you are a false god... there is no 2 ways about it.

If the angels are false Gods so is Jesus and all of us........

The one true God is the one who sent Jesus and he is the Father.......

Did God proclaim the people he called Gods false??......

As long as I know those persons aren't my God they are fit to be called God.....

benalvino:

any made god is a false god... Moses was made a god he is a made god so he is a false god... 2 ways about it... either you are a true GOD or false. which category your angels and men fall add the woods too... abeg answer
Lmao.....yeah God made a false God called moses....grin.....

My bro stick to the one GOD the Father.......

Remember...he is the GOD of Gods.......

benalvino:

you will call jesus a false god? lmao your own no good if na so. people will be worshipping a false god. you do well...

He is not the Father and so would be called a false God if you decide not to understand scriptures.......

And mind you Jesus isn't my GOD...the GOD of Jesus is my GOD

benalvino:

of course he is a God to anything you call god with your mouth. Example your god may be a wood to me... and my God will not be God to you... but he is the GOD of what ever you choose to call your god... wood or store... he created every thing.

And the one GOD caused Jesus' existence......Jesus exists because of that one GOD the Father.......

Remember ....

Yahweh our GOD is one Yahweh...

It seems you have chosen to be adamant and not acknowledge the GOD of Jesus as the one GOD(The Father)
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid:

Let us also review some
major translations
translated by Trinitarian
Greek scholars:

1...they shall look on him
whom they have thrust
through, and they shall
mourn for him (NAB)

2...they will look at the one
whom they stabbed to
death (TEV: Todays
English Version)

3....they will look at the one
whom they have pierced
(The Jerusalem Bible)

4...they shall look on him
whom they stabbed
(Moffatt)

5...they shall look at him
whom they have stabbed
(American Translation,
Goodspeed)

6...when they look on him
whom they have pierced,
they shall mourn for him
(RSV/NRSV)

Also let's look at how the apostle John referenced zecharia 12:10...

And again another
Scripture says, "They
shall look to him whom
they pierced." (John
19:37).
The reading of Zechariah
12:10 which John knows is
not "they shall look upon ME"
but "they shall look upon
HIM." (or more literally, "to
whom they pierced."wink.
Indeed, the reading
"him" (or "whom"wink instead of
"me" also appears in some
Hebrew manuscripts (F.F.
Bruce, History of the Bible
in English, pages 199, 200,
Lutterworth Press, 1979,
third edition).

If one takes
the position that the Holy
Spirit inspired each and
every word which John
wrote, then one also must
insist that the Holy Spirit is
confirming to us which
reading of Zechariah 12:10 is
the correct reading.
Otherwise, one must then
conclude the Holy Spirit
inspired John to quote a
mistaken reading of
Zechariah 12:10.
Even further to the point,
John quotes Psalm 34:20,
"not a bone of his will be
broken." This is a reference
to a human being and John
quotes this verse along with
Zechariah 12:10. It is plainly
evident that John had
humanity, not divinity, in
mind when he quotes these
two verses. In other words,
John quoted both of these
passages in reference to
Jesus as a man. John 19:36
strongly suggests that there
is no possibility that John
himself perceived Zechariah
12:10 as referring to Jesus
as Yahweh in any respect.

Learn to use your senses......

bro what are you saying, you are really far gone. so you are trying to say that johns gospel shows you the right word because of the holy spirit and Zechariah uses the wrng word because he does not have the Holyspirit abi.

there is no difference between John and Zechariah, my friend.
i can qquote john 3:16 "who so ever beleiveth in me" as "for who so ever believeth in him(Jesus)" does it change the message. no. the speaker quotes the first and thus uses the third person pronoun 'him'.

now you are making me do this, and i will do it

New International Version (©2011)
"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

"Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem. They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died.

English Standard Version (©2001)
“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the house of David and the residents of Jerusalem, and they will look at Me whom they pierced. They will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only child and weep bitterly for Him as one weeps for a firstborn.

International Standard Version (©2012)
I will pour out on the house of David and on the residents of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and of supplications, and they will look to me —the one whom they pierced.'" Then they will mourn for him, as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him, as for a firstborn son.

NET Bible (©2006)
"I will pour out on the kingship of David and the population of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication so that they will look to me, the one they have pierced. They will lament for him as one laments for an only son, and there will be a bitter cry for him like the bitter cry for a firstborn.

"I will pour out the Spirit of blessing and mercy on David's family and on those who live in Jerusalem. They will look at me, whom they have stabbed. Then they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and they will cry bitterly for him as one cries for a firstborn son.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto me whom they have pierced; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And I will pour out upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace, and of prayers: and they shall look upon me, [/b]whom they have pierced: and they shall mourn for him as one mourneth for an only son, and they shall grieve over him, as the manner is to grieve for the death of the firstborn.

Darby Bible Translation
And I will pour upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of grace and of supplications; and they shall look on [b] me
whom they pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for an only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

English Revised Version
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto me whom they have pierced: and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Webster's Bible Translation
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me [/b]whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born.

World English Bible
I will pour on the house of David, and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they will look to [b] me
whom they have pierced; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for his only son, and will grieve bitterly for him, as one grieves for his firstborn.

And I have poured on the house of David, And on the inhabitant of Jerusalem, A spirit of grace and supplications, And they have looked unto Me whom they pierced, And they have mourned over it, Like a mourning over the only one, And they have been in bitterness for it, Like a bitterness over the first-born.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/zechariah/12.html

יְרוּשָׁלִַם רוּחַ חֵן וְתַחֲנוּנִים וְהִבִּיטוּ אֵלַי אֵת אֲשֶׁר־דָּקָרוּ וְסָפְדוּ עָלָיו כְּמִסְפֵּד עַל־הַיָּחִיד וְהָמֵר עָלָיו כְּהָמֵר עַל־הַבְּכוֹר

Massoretic Text OT Hebrew Zechariah 12:10 Lexicon Strong's Concordance Cross ReferencesAdd Your Comments on Zechariah 12:10 Forums Online 12:10 w'shäfakh'Tiy al-Bëyt Däwiyd w'al yôshëv y'rûshälaim rûªch chën w'tachánûniym w'hiBiy†û ëlay ët ásher-Däqärû w'šäf'dû äläyw K'miš'Pëd al-haYächiyd w'hämër äläyw K'hämër al-haB'khôr

Massoretic Text OT Hebrew Zechariah 12:10 Lexicon Strong's Concordance Cross ReferencesAdd Your Comments on Zechariah 12:10 Forums Online 12:10 And I will pour 8210 z8804 upon x5921 the house 1004 of Däwið דָּוִד, 1732 and upon x5921 the inhabitants 3427 z8802 of Yærûšälaim יְרוּשָׁלִַם, 3389 the spirit 7307 of grace 2580 and of supplications: 8469 and they shall look 5027 z8689 upon x413 me x853 whom x834 they have pierced, 1856 z8804 and they shall mourn y4553 x5594 for x5921 him, as one mourneth y5594 z8804 x4553 for x5921 [his] only 3173 [son], and shall be in bitterness 4843 z8687 for x5921 him, as one that is in bitterness 4843 z8687 for x5921 [his] firstborn. 1060
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
the actual word is deity... and Christ is deity by nature he is one of the attributes of the father... is what you don't agree to understand.

where did the bible say He was made deity by nature?

they will be glorified... the wont be filled with his divine quality I stand corrected but they will be given the gift of life and a body that will know no corruption.

lol now JESUS is not bad... what part of only the father is GOOD do you not understand? neither is he all good meaning he is bad... if only the father is GOOD simple jesus is bad that is what you are saying. know the meaning of verse before you use it... I gave you a good explanation which you ignore only to make this ridiculous statement.

others that are called gods the bible say they will all die... they are idols and it also made it clear there are not gods beside GOD. anytime you see god know its a false GOD cause there is only ONE GOD.

I don't have the features of GOD... angels don't the only features we have is almost same as the ones the carved sticks have.

we all know david receive civil homage while GOD get the worship... even angels reject worship naim be david no worry no say for that side.

let all angels worship him. is it different from the one they give Yahweh? which kind exclusive worship tell me where bible say make we worship other gods and people then give GOD exclusive one? which kind talk be this?

of course he dropped his deity to come and save you... he was a man. he depends on his father. you want jesus to tell them say him be GOD make them worship am? you know say when him say him be messiah or GOD son them wan even kill am... no they find silly excuse.

and yet no verse support your claim the only one you brought result to massive contradiction... he is the beginning and the end. did the father create the holy spirit?

remember whom you have pierce? the alpha and omega? tell me if your pierce the father o.

he is the only lord one yet the father is lord so we get 2 lords yet it says jesus is the one lord... nobody they stubborn I they only show you that their titles belongs to each other.
baba God said beside me there is no savior yet Jesus is the savior do you have 2 savior? no you have one.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid:

How dubious of you to had quoted malachi 3:1 incompletely.....

New International Version
(©2011)
"I will send my messenger, who
the LORD Almighty.

1....We have the LORD almighty(Yahweh)
2...We have the messenger who would prepare a place...
3...We have the messenger of the covenant.....

Did you miss number 3??,,,

You dubious desika...grin
it seems you have a problem with english, no offence intended

" I will send my messenger, who
the LORD Almighty.

World English Bible
"Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me; and the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, behold, he comes!" says Yahweh of Armies.

the Yahweh of armies says he will send his messenger to prepare a way before him (the Yahweh himself).

the Lord they are seeking will come after the messenger who prepares the way
the messenger of the convenant will come to his temple after the messenger prepares the way

simple comprehension should tell you that the Yahweh of armies, the lord, the messenger of the convenant is referring to the same person who the messenger is coming before.

pls read this line again:
I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me

messenger before me......says the Yahweh of armies
Yahweh of armies says messenger before him. yet the messenger came before Jesus. does that help you.
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
@ Ijawkid
na only malachi you see fr that post

when Jesus said
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

he did not say
"I am not good, stop calling me good"

i think the message there is
"when you call me good, you are actually saying that i am God."

he did not say kai shut up, dont call me good, its only God thats good.

cool cool cool
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by deSika(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Ijawkid dont you just love this

the person who says
Isaiah 45:5
I am Yahweh, and there is none else. Besides me, there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not known me;

came here and then said
"Come near to me and hear this: "From the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I. " Now the Lord Yahweh has sent me, with his Spirit.

smiley wink cheesy grin cool
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
deSika:

bro what are you saying, you are really far gone. so you are trying to say that johns gospel shows you the right word because of the holy spirit and Zechariah uses the wrng word because he does not have the Holyspirit abi.

there is no difference between John and Zechariah, my friend.
i can qquote john 3:16 "who so ever beleiveth in me" as "for who so ever believeth in him(Jesus)" does it change the message. no. the speaker quotes the first and thus uses the third person pronoun 'him'.

now you are making me do this, and i will do it

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

"Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem. They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died.

English Standard Version (©2001)
“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the house of David and the residents of Jerusalem, and they will look at Me whom they pierced. They will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only child and weep bitterly for Him as one weeps for a firstborn.

International Standard Version (©2012)
I will pour out on the house of David and on the residents of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and of supplications, and they will look to me —the one whom they pierced.'" Then they will mourn for him, as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him, as for a firstborn son.

NET Bible (©2006)
"I will pour out on the kingship of David and the population of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication so that they will look to me, the one they have pierced. They will lament for him as one laments for an only son, and there will be a bitter cry for him like the bitter cry for a firstborn.

"I will pour out the Spirit of blessing and mercy on David's family and on those who live in Jerusalem. They will look at me, whom they have stabbed. Then they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and they will cry bitterly for him as one cries for a firstborn son.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

American King James Version

American Standard Version
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto me whom they have pierced; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And I will pour out upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace, and of prayers: and they shall look upon me, [/b]whom they have pierced: and they shall mourn for him as one mourneth for an only son, and they shall grieve over him, as the manner is to grieve for the death of the firstborn.

Darby Bible Translation
And I will pour upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of grace and of supplications; and they shall look on [b] me
whom they pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for an only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

English Revised Version
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto me whom they have pierced: and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Webster's Bible Translation
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me [/b]whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born.

World English Bible
I will pour on the house of David, and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they will look to [b] me
whom they have pierced; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for his only son, and will grieve bitterly for him, as one grieves for his firstborn.

And I have poured on the house of David, And on the inhabitant of Jerusalem, A spirit of grace and supplications, And they have looked unto Me whom they pierced, And they have mourned over it, Like a mourning over the only one, And they have been in bitterness for it, Like a bitterness over the first-born.

How can you say there is no difference between the reference jOhn made as regards zechariah 12:10 which he quoted verbatim and the actual verse at zechariah 12:10 from some trinitarian renderings??.....

Please open that john and read if it doesn't differ from zechariah 12:10.......

And I even quoted from other trinitarian renderings to show the truth.....even fellow trinitarians know this verse in zechariah was rendered wrongly because its infact contradictory...

Because after stabbing Yahweh according to the renderings you presented,they would now look at another person and mourn for that person.....grin.....isn't that madness??....

Crazy bro!!!......

Even the verse itself is contradictory......

John re-quoted that verse verbatim and said something different....

You guys have to make adjustments.......
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2013
deSika: Ijawkid dont you just love this

the person who says
Isaiah 45:5
I am Yahweh, and there is none else. Besides me, there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not known me;

came here and then said
"Come near to me and hear this: "From the beginning I have not spoken in secret; from the time that it was, there am I. " Now the Lord Yahweh has sent me, with his Spirit.

smiley wink cheesy grin cool

Do you know that this verse was directed to cyrus the medo persian king??...

Smh for your olodoness......grin

And what is it with this verse...??....of what use is it to this discussion??
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2013

when Jesus said

he did not say

cool cool cool

Chei I don die for this explanation.....you be first class olodo.....

Please when you are off the alomo bitters you're drinking kindly read the bolded......

Someone just called Jesus good rabbi and Jesus' knee jerk reaction was with the question in the bolded....

How you want to twist this clear statement and retort upside down is what is baffling....

Never knew you to be a patholigical liar ....
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2013

when Jesus said

he did not say

cool cool cool
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by benalvino(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
ijawkid:

Chei I don die for this explanation.....you be first class olodo.....

Please when you are off the alomo bitters you're drinking kindly read the bolded......

Someone just called Jesus good rabbi and Jesus' knee jerk reaction was with the question in the bolded....

How you want to twist this clear statement and retort upside down is what is baffling....

Never knew you to be a patholigical liar ....

the question I ask you is Jesus bad? you better say yes o you don already call am idol o they you say he is not completely good earlier... would you take back this words?
Re: For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians by ijawkid(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2013
benalvino:

the question I ask you is Jesus bad? you better say yes o you don already call am idol o they you say he is not completely good earlier... would you take back this words?

Jesus is not bad....neither is he all GOOD.....

Jesus rebuked the man who called him rabbi,and reminded the man that there is only one who is GOOD.......

Jesus was only showing that man that he recognizes the Father as all and all in all ramifications with GOODness inclusive......

Got the point??......

And I have told you ,your reasoning on this false God issue is not in complete allignment with the scriptures.......

As long as one isn't my GOD,he or she can be refered to as God without being a false GOD...........

Don't you get this point??.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babies Born With Dreads Evil? / Today Is Family Weekend In Rccg&what Is Missing In Our Family Today? / Threatening Children With Hell..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.