Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (39699 Views)

Medical Experts Reveal Why You Should Sleep Naked / 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad / 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by lomprico(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Female infested post!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Giftdavids(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Lyk the idea buh it shud be duet! Me n icebebe, way too cool! ;DLyk the idea buh it shud be duet! Me n icebebe, way too cool!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Fussbot: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
shymexx: This is definitely not for guys.

How the heck is a guy gonna sleep unclad when y'all know what happens every morning when every guy wakes up. grin grin

how does dat affect ur sleeping 2ru d nit?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by nolio(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
dplomaticVal: Gosh! You recommended
that an insomniac
should sleep unclad 4
For good health??

Haha!! I doubt IF you
rly kw Duh meaning ov insomnia!
how does sum1 suffering 4rm insomnia rememba 2 sleep unclad
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Jayjey(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
I am cool with that. I have been sleep unclad all through.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by babadem2much(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
how u go take pursue mosquito if eh land for ya balls? wahala dey oh. ok sorry u r talkin about mosquito eh abeg spray RAID or shelltox 4 ya bodi

Ichie11:
Hmmmm! Its like am going to try that tonight. Thank shaaa! But what of the mosquito cry
Hmmmm! Its like am going to try that tonight. Thank shaaa! But what of the mosquito
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by rezzy: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Its not good for single ladies to sleep unclad, evil spirit can come and make love with her.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by tellwisdom: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
Afrocatalyst: For the past 6yr I've neva slept wit anytin on,nt even ma boxers,whether cold or hot seasn. And I cnt tel u how much I enjoy it nt to talk of nau dat am married. Its a wonderful feeling.
Go and check if your blokous hasnt been tied in the forest.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by honeybadger(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
Sleeping nayked with a gay dude in the room!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Hearme(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
you can do that as long as you dont have tiger looking mosquitoes around.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Hearme(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
you can do that as long as you dont have tiger looking mosquitoes around. and beware of rats and cats at night if you. are a man to save your testes
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
honeybadger: Sleeping nayked with a gay dude in the room!

Clothes wont save you when the dude wants to play rough
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Songitto(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
icebebe: insomnia is the inability 2 sleep. Now listen

Sleeping nude promote metabolism, enhance the secretion of sebaceous glands and sweat glands, sebum excretion and favorable regeneration of the skin has a transparent feeling.yuh'd feel comfortable, no clothes, bondage, the body's natural relaxation, blood flow, cold hands and feet to improve the situation of some people in tapping into deep sleep.

@op,leave them alone to say what ever they like,a word is enough for a wise,sleeping unclad,dosent mean you should not use your cover cloth,when you are feeling cold,but its just a shame on does who are misqouting this health tips,do u know that most of the girls wore bra/paint....,to sleep,likewise guys,some sleep with the cloths the wore in the moring,and its unfair, additionally,you can also take bath before going to bed in the night,follow the op tips and do this,you will feel it your body,no more insomnia and good healthy life is knocking at your door
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by maclatunji: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Many spirits will love this topic. #Badidea
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
dplomaticVal:

That's why you're
expcted 2 reason properly
b4 posting your preposterous
Gibberish.

Having known that insomnia
is d inability to drowse nd an
insomniac, an insomnia patient.

It's Foolhardy For you to
suggest that insomniacs
should slp unclad 4 attainment of good health whn it's lucid that they hardly sleep @ nite. It's unlike asking a vigilante 2 guard the vicinity unclad in order 4
him 2 attain good health.Isn't
that silly n laughable!

You're a good example of "gumption is not common."
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by SkyRider1(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2013
rezzy: Its not good for single ladies to sleep unclad, evil spirit can come and make love with her.
What would it take a demon to unclad even a woman that is wide awake? this ur post sef!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Desoda: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2013
But what if a rat comes in and chop off my manhood. I don't think this is a good idea. What if one female witch comes in and meets you sleeping unclad? Spiritual action might take place.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by savanto: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2013
Thereishel: I don't agree with this posting at all. It is not in Nigeria that you will sleep unclad, what of if armed robbers are knocking at ur door or there is fire incident before you dress up it would be too late

You don't need to get dressed in case of robbery attack or fire outbreak. that would be time consuming. You just run outside like that. Afterall, they say "Safety first"
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Erifenz: 12:25am On Jun 13, 2013
Any picture pls
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by FILEBE(m): 12:28am On Jun 13, 2013
Hmmmnnn. It's a great priviledge to see how some people think sha.
Agbaya them! At ur age u still think Ojuju will come and catch u while u sleep abi?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Revolva(m): 3:17am On Jun 13, 2013
omo if i sleep butt nekked na more konji ..n steele erecktion for morning ooo
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 13, 2013
AB$I:
Its very dangerous to sleep naked. Spirit niggas and holes parade@such times,and dey will just fire u for free easily.dats how a lot of females give birth to bastard demons and males have unknown demonic children in spiritual realms. BE WARNED
What kind of theory is this

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by blessing009(m): 3:58am On Jun 13, 2013
can't sleep unclad.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:04am On Jun 13, 2013
cool[/quote] never like the idea, it promotes masturbation, and even demons can get tempted to sleep with u at night, so cover urselves, and pray earnessly.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 13, 2013
rezzy: Its not good for single ladies to sleep unclad, evil spirit can come and make love with her.
Where are you people getting these things from
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Bofemsky(f): 5:24am On Jun 13, 2013
icebebe: hey!! Wonder d day yuh'd grow up,dats ma own idea if yuh ave anyfin contrary 2 it why not tell us instead of raining abuses.
He has nothing meaningful to offer, he's just an empty barrel making the most noise to attract attention to his foolishness!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Bofemsky(f): 5:26am On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: How many times will you people post this stuff?
Waka pass if you don't like it!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by pleep(m): 5:46am On Jun 13, 2013
And for women, sleeping Unclad can be healthier for their private parts. While it’s totally normal to have yeast and bacteria down there, the warm environment can sometimes cause an overgrowth. One way to prevent infections is to “air it out”.

undecided ugh
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Mpetempe(m): 6:23am On Jun 13, 2013
Water spirit will come and sexxxx you if you sleep without clothes... Beware. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Mauled By Tiger On The Loose In Johannesburg (Pictures) / Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.