Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (39700 Views)

Medical Experts Reveal Why You Should Sleep Naked / 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad / 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (adult Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by xynerise: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
nadia_SA:
Whooray we nid ta let some parts to breathe which will enable them to grow.. grin... So sleeping naked is the way hehe...
Dey there na

To get the freshest smell from you kpekus at night, get close-up nakid cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by kingklaus(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Unclad wan popular pass naked for 21st century¿
[b][/b]
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Christmasdon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
Imanuelle: It's always cool, especially in a highly air-cool environment.
Definitely with a duvet.

Legs spreaded , make a/c dey reach everywhere .

grin
. Hmmm!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by koolJ1(f): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
#TeamNakkidInBed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
yuzedo: no piture to illostraight? Rubissh aticle, We giveupp!! angry angry
amuneke-uto 1, oya go drop d VASELINE

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Wendyslim(f): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
greatgod2012: But what about when there is cold
. I think dats the best weather to sleep unclad.try it and get nimonia.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by cindyrella(f): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
Imanuelle: It's always cool, especially in a highly air-cool environment.
Definitely with a duvet.

Legs spreaded , make a/c dey reach everywhere .

grin

Chei! u sabi am... Best feeling ever! grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by optimusprime2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Been doing that for a long time.

Also sleep on my back to prevent gravitational beat down of the breast cool
Slow down cowgirl, are you sayn your Jugs are sagging & you tryn to chuck the blame on gravity??
By dway cant afford to sleep nude, I was embarassed one morning when my sister barged in my room & I jumped up from sleep in surprise... with this wicked stiffy *she thot I was prolly jacking off or sum'n*

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Christmasdon(m): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Olee otu m ga eshi gbara nnoo oto bawa ura.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Thereishel: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
I don't agree with this posting at all. It is not in Nigeria that you will sleep unclad, what of if armed robbers are knocking at ur door or there is fire incident before you dress up it would be too late

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
I dont think it is advisable to wear nothing while sleeping.

Imagine this scenario where there is an emergency in the middle of the night, like say..... A FIRE?? The last thing that would come to your mind will be where your clothes are while you try to look for a way to escape death. Maybe if you find a way to escape out of your room, you can ask your neighbours for wrapper to cover yourself or something...
And what about armed robbers coming to your house? Imagine how embarrassing it will be if they will have to wait for you to wear your clothes before they rob you or rape_ you (ie. if you are a woman)
Please, the dangers are out there people, WEAR SOME EFFING PYJAMAS!!!

Disclaimer: I also sleep naked too, especially after boning my chick grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
B4 nko? Who dey wear clothes sleep wen i know say i fit fucck anytime?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by vedd: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
It's a good way to relax. I do it all the time... But have had a few incidents of unexpected invasion of privacy. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by kreamidiva(f): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
I be master for that one wink and if u're married,try sleeping unclad with ur legs open! grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by 3ace(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Been doing that for a long time.

Also sleep on my back to prevent gravitational beat down of the breast cool
I wish I could do this but I can't. I only enjoy my sleep when I sleep on my chest. Sleeping sideways is manageable but the best position on my chest. As for sleeping unclad, dem no born me well. Those mosquitoes are not smiling at all.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by fingard02k(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mosquitoes in my room love this topic die
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Zulele: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
@OP, sleeping with u unclad will b a fantastic experience.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
kreami diva: I be master for that one wink and if u're married,try sleeping unclad with ur legs open! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Policewoman(f): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Christmasdon: Olee otu m ga eshi gbara nnoo oto bawa ura.
Nwanne m juwakwa ha. Ndi aruruala. tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by BarryX(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
Sleeping unclad with a partner (lady) ____over making sense BUT alone Mbanu , Early Morning rising of the gentleman can be threatening to ones health grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Slow down cowgirl, are you sayn your Jugs are sagging & you tryn to chuck the blame on gravity??
By dway cant afford to sleep nude, I was embarassed one morning when my sister barged in my room & I jumped up from sleep in surprise... with this wicked stiffy *she thot I was prolly jacking off or sum'n*

Ok

3ace: I wish I could do this but I can't. I only enjoy my sleep when I sleep on my chest. Sleeping sideways is manageable but the best position on my chest. As for sleeping unclad, dem no born me well. Those mosquitoes are not smiling at all.

Lol be careful o
I do a lot of online readings and I've read that sleeping on your chest aint the safest
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by mikidoo1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
Quite amazing!! Yuzedo no b eveything b joke na!!lik say u dey sleep 4 nairaland
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by ABsI1: 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
Its very dangerous to sleep naked. Spirit niggas and holes parade@such times,and dey will just fire u for free easily.dats how a lot of females give birth to bastard demons and males have unknown demonic children in spiritual realms. BE WARNED

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by gbanikiti(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Am guilty of sleeping with my legs wide open! nothing as good as fresh air..... oh lord!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Always sleep unclad!its relieving!But I don't like it when my ebf is around cos he always have unwanted erections undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by freecocoa(f): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
I already sleep nakid for as long as I can remember, I get under the blanket on cold nights.

I sure sleep better that way.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked by gbanikiti(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Christmasdon: Olee otu m ga eshi gbara nnoo oto bawa ura.
ochi ato gbu o la m! isuga owerri nna m ukwu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Mauled By Tiger On The Loose In Johannesburg (Pictures) / Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.