Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed (8553 Views)

See 5 Things You Must Do If You Have Unprotected Sex / The Last Time He Forced Himself On A Girl / 6 Weeks Of Unprotected Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by iamdsam: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Deliverance is what you need right. You and the wife need deliverance and then the process of reconciliation can take place and that's only if three of you are willing for that
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by greedie1(f): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
Chukskalidon:
How can it be true. Do u have any theological, hypothetical or scientific proof towards that.
sorry, remind me again wat "could" means??
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2013
youngestfool: Don't worry jooor
Sooner you will do somersault 3x
Or
Crock like cock
Or
Water to drink like 100 litter
And
Many more............
the thing people do to get noticed na wa o!

Do u need a username like dt to get recognition? Even 190 don drop the clownish aspect grin
Notice-me syndrome!

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by chukxie(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
Bollocks!
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Omobarca: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
grin My brother, if that man is yoruba, you're 99.9% f-uc-k.ed. grin
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
texaco1:
another angle to it is that the op walked into a trap set by the wife and husband.the man may not want to use his own semen for rituals and must have used his wife to get one.

op ,dont worry the next time u see the woman and her husband in a brand new buggati just know ,that could have been ur car they are ridding
The possibility of this is high. But this story is somehow to me. And you foollish op(God forgive me but I'm angry angry ), don't you know sleeping with someone who's not your spouse is wrong not to talk of sleeping with a married woman Now what kind of advice are you seeking Go ask God for forgiveness jare! angry angry Else whatever you get is your terror. #I'm angry. angry
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hold on! He collect ya raincoat con say make u sawa hin madam? Lmaoooooo! Oh boi e! Ur destiny go dey cough money for the husband while ur body go dey waka with d incurable. U don jam ya destiny live!!! Pele o!

*tunes in to nka mbe on her palasa radio*

Poster, wot time u coming on again?!
grin grin grin grin grin Funny response.
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by texaco1: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
op,pls i wil like to know ,did the woman climax?did she cum?
man u are baddd guy
i like ur style
dont worry
u wil scale through wink cheesy cheesy
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Omo_barca: grin My brother, if that man is yoruba, you're 99.9% f-uc-k.ed. grin
na so grin
As the man commot so, e don go his herbalist place dey prepare the necessary things.

U, OP, on the order hand shldnt stay idle. U can use the time to arrange for ur burial! grin

4 Likes

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: na so grin
As the man commot so, e don go his herbalist place dey prepare the necessary things.

U, OP, on the order hand shldnt stay idle. U can use the time to arrange for ur burial! grin
grin grin grin
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Omobarca: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2013

grin grin
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by otumfour(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Now, thts Gangster.....

I bet dude wud be scared he cud be clipped anytime soon grin grin grin
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by afolabisimon(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
Don't really believe this joor the story sounds fake U̶̲̥̅̊ bera ask God for forgiveness if real
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Exponental(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
He made u have an HIV/STD treat!
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Youngpo413: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Na wao.
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Kosigift(f): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2013

Lmao grin grin
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by chreldb(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
Super story! Op you want people to visit your blog abi? Nice try.
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by Moji12(f): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
texaco1:
another angle to it is that the op walked into a trap set by the wife and husband.the man may not want to use his own semen for rituals and must have used his wife to get one.

op ,dont worry the next time u see the woman and her husband in a brand new buggati just know ,that could have been ur car they are ridding
cheesy cheesy cheesy this is so hillarious! Is wat I call thinking outside d box

1 Like

Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by mcevans1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2013

DIES!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by stkelly(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
and see i was thinking jerry springer show was weird.
okay he caught you, and instead of running for your life, you decided to b.ng his wife again. and his wife was like, just obey my husband.... wakeup guys...its a dumb fabricated fable...!
Re: He Forced Me To Have Unprotected Sex With His Wife After Catching Me Red Handed by texaco1: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
angry
op ,sue the man to court,if u can get a very good lawyer ,you will win the case.goodluck

(1) (2) (Reply)

cut / Problem Started When My Wife Had Orgasm For The First Time In Her Life / Six Packs Or Pot Belly(pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.