Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner (938 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by Diamondwriter(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
Could you beleive that a nigerian couple couldn't remember the last time they said i love you to eachother?when interviewed. For those in relationships(married folks included) How often do you say 'i love you to your partner?'
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by greedie1(f): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
I don't keep count....often enuf dat everything in him knows
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
A lot often, but he have make it a habit to say it to me almost everyday.

Well done to him lol
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by DExplorer1: 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
I'd prefer it at any special moment. It could be boring if regular.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
D-Explorer:
I'd prefer it at any special moment. It could be boring if regular.

Do you only love your partner during special moments?

@OP: Couples should reaffirm their love for each other all the time.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by Florena(f): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
everywhere and everytime
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by DExplorer1: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
bukatyne:

I loved her enough to have made her my partner. If she wants re-affirmation as it's necessary, it won't be every time she's about to drop the phone but when in the middle of a conversation, i go silent, stare at her for some seconds and say: "i love you!" That, among others is how to add value to the over-used words.
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by Diamondwriter(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
bukatyne:

dat's wat i tot
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
Every phonecall

And we speak at least twice a day cos she's in a different city...

I love her.. And she bleeping knows it too angry
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by Moji12(f): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hehehehehe I say it wenever I smell somthin fishy so dat he can respond from d other end n louder too cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by DExplorer1: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2013
Moji12: Hehehehehe I say it wenever I smell somthin fishy so dat he can respond from d other end n louder too cheesy
Hahaha, i know about this. Your people ehn smiley
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by mumumugu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Whenever we quarell
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
well i say it quite often to re-assure her wink
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by clemz85(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
what is love?

even when i had a date, i don't say it cuz i don't love, except for humanity
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by Moji12(f): 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
D-Explorer:

Hahaha, i know about this. Your people ehn smiley
hmmmmm from ur handle,I think it says it all,u must b guilty of my claim grin mr explorer wink
Re: How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner by DExplorer1: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
Moji12: hmmmmm from ur handle,I think it says it all,u must b guilty of my claim grin mr explorer wink
LOL. I was the victim grin

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To React When You Find Ur GF Naked In Bed With Another Guy / Lets Give Just 3 Reasons Why We Must Respect Our MOTHER. / I'm In Love With My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.