Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? (995 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Nadison4real(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
Pls Nairalanders,
I have a little question that has been bothering me for a while now, if two people who claimed to love each other with their hearts finally got married, is it wise for a man to pick is wife's call in her absence or the wife picking her husband's call in his absence? Not only that even have access to his or her email address, password and Facebook account? A girl I am dating told me that even if we get married as man and wife that I'm still not in a right position to interfere in her privacy which left me with confusion. Pls I need a contribution to this. Thanks all
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by DExplorer1: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
Love comes with intense emotions. In regards, since we're mostly careful of not been disappointed, it's so easy to mis-interprete some words and actions if privacy is not observed. Save your relationship some drama and act on evidence not your imagination.
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by buklan4realyah(f): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2013
It only depends on both couples of understanding,

buh seriously, its better to take mind off it else....... issues upon issues will b coming up.
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Exponental(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
I have come to realise that d best way to remain happy is to mind my own business n never pokenose into her affairs. I have never had cause to suspects my gf (even my exs). If she likes, she shld cheat, but she shld not dare make me perceive it.... Else..

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Nadison4real(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Thanks a lot guys for your contributions, I appreciates it a lot. smiley
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
Both are entitled to their privacy, privacy should however not be mistaken for hiding things
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
I wud cut my husband a slack!He has every right!Hey,don't forget he has every right. cool .If him won use tape measure d punnany,no problem grin
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 13, 2013
ibkaye: Both are entitled to their privacy, privacy should however not be mistaken for hiding things

^^ This
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by greedie1(f): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2013
I think ur girlfy is ryt. don't go looking for wat u don't want to see. respect each odas.privacy.
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Mynd44: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2013
Privacy should be respected......why would a sane man wanna go through his wife's phone looking for what is not lost?
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2013
I won't even take privacy wen we are bf and gf talkless of being a couple! For fuckin what?
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2013
I wud never allow a date go to my phone cos I don't like it.Infact I always code my phone.But as a husband,definitely,the only private life I choose to have is my own bedroom. cool
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
There is no big deal in toying with ur wife's Gadgets for fun and she would only grunt when she has something to hide ......and both of u can surely discuss whatever confusing content therein ......as far as u re honest with each-other !!!

But when u re all over ur wife's gadgets menacingly in a witch-hunting or fault-finding manner-----she wouldn't be able to trust u enough with her confidentials, she wouldn't be able to trust ur maturity in handling whatever confusing elements therein or whatever confusing elements in her endeavours !!!

And really,when a woman emotionally displayed she need some slacks just respect that and give her ,her space !!! though Open ur eyes and ur mind ooooo ----Don't be caught unaware !!!

There should not be PRIVACY in an Ideal Matrimonial HOME But RESPECT !!!
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by LewsTherin: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
I seem to have the most un-nairalanded marriage. (Seun correct my English there if you have another word for it!)

I run a joint account with my wife.
My wife knows the PINs and passwords to all ATM cards, emails, facebook and twitter pages. (and vise versa)
My wife knows the password to my phones. (and vise versa)
My phone diverts to my wife if it's switched off or out of service. (and vise versa)
My wife knows about everyone I know and meet and all my past relationships. (and vise versa)
My wife and ai work in the same place, get paid on the same cheque, sleep in the same room, eat from the same plate....

AND LIFE IS SWEET, STRESS FREE, FUN, HAPPY, BLISSFUL, GREAT, JOYOUS, FULFILLED.....
Oh and by the way, we don't want children yet.

Why place stresses on your family by worrying about drivel?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Monicasque(f): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
2 people who are married are a team yes but are still individuals, so they should there for respect each others privacy. You must trust the one you are with remember. I think not being able to respect one's privacy is invading and crowing their space. Marriege is not meant for the couple to suffocate each other. After all we are 2 different individuals hey
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by DExplorer1: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Monicasque: 2 people who are married are a team yes but are still individuals, so they should there for respect each others privacy. You must trust the one you are with remember. I think not being able to respect one's privacy is invading and crowing their space. Marriege is not meant for the couple to suffocate each other. After all we are 2 different individuals hey
Is that your pic?
Re: Is It Wise To Have The Word (PRIVACY) Between Two Couple Who Are Married? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
ibkaye: Both are entitled to their privacy, privacy should however not be mistaken for hiding things

Agreed.

(1) (Reply)

"8 Signs You're A Horrible GIRL To Date" / Are Men Threaten By A Woman's Success? / Lola Alao's New Husband Is A Fraudster Convicted In Kuwait For Credit Card Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.