Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Are Women Hypocrites? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Hypocrites? (2734 Views)

Why Are Women So Emotional? / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Why Is It That Men Weakness Are Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 2:39am On May 07, 2008
The rate at which cheating is defined these days makes me ponder whether the usual 1:8(women:men) ratio for cheating is accurate. Men take part in both physical and mental cheating but if wives/GF's or husbands/Boyfriends must take action based on mental cheating, who will be spared? Are women not becoming hypocrites gradually for blasting men on their wayward ways when we cheat on the same men mentally? 

Will you consider and treat mental cheating the same way you'll do to physical cheating if you catch your partner doing it? What about hiding some information from your spouse, will it also constitute to cheating?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 2:44am On May 07, 2008
I see that you've switched to attacking women. Oga o

anywaz, blah blah, we all cheat, who cares? Each person and their own wahala.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by spoilt(f): 2:47am On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

I see that you've switched to attacking women. Oga o

as long as a gender is being bashed or attacked its all good on nairaland. grin
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 2:49am On May 07, 2008
hotfunmi aka hot.funmi aka topbooty aka needlelady aka amazon (forgot the  other names) grin na women now?

metamor grin
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 2:50am On May 07, 2008
spoilt:

as long as a gender is being bashed or attacked its all good on nairaland. grin
The reason why this madwoman switched to attacking women is becuz the men are not giving her that much attention anymore. I just dey tire for her o
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by spoilt(f): 2:53am On May 07, 2008
hermaphrodites are next. watch! grin
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 2:54am On May 07, 2008
spoilt:

hermaphrodites are next. watch! grin
hehehhe, am just surprised she didn't attack the homosexuals yet
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 2:58am On May 07, 2008
It's kind of hard for people to see what I represent. I'm detrabalized,multicultural and will always  stand up for injustice irrespective of who is hurt. Some folks here will rather douse the truth because it'll hurt their gender or tribe or religious affiliation. I believe that you can never forge ahead if you keep lying to yourself and from the responses so far, it seems the feminine gender is working too hard to hold the facade they have on men.  It's not an issue of gender attack but whether it's the truth that most women actually cheat on their partners(including me) mentally but will turn around to for physically visiting another honey pot. The bible says, 'For you shall know the truth and only the truth shall set you free'.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 3:00am On May 07, 2008
OsunAmazon:

It's kind of hard for people to see what I represent. I'm detrabalized,multicultural and will always stand up for injustice irrespective of who is hurt. Some folks here will rather douse the truth because it'll hurt their gender or tribe or religious affiliation. I believe that you can never forge ahead if you keep lying to yourself and from the responses so far, it seems the feminine gender is working too hard to hold the facade they have on men. It's not an issue of gender attack but whether it's the truth that most women actually cheat on their partners(including me) mentally but will turn around to for physically visiting another honey pot. The bible says, 'For you shall know the truth and only the truth shall set you free'.
Ok, ati gbo. kai! But how does knowing whether women cheat more or men cheat more stand up for injustice?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by vicade(m): 3:04am On May 07, 2008
i think you need to specify kind of women.
However my nigerian ladies to the best of my knowledge are nott hypocrites. they are as real as they come but within and on the physical aspect.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by chika98: 3:05am On May 07, 2008
Human beings are hypocrites. You are baised in your opinion.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 3:06am On May 07, 2008
vicade:

However my nigerian ladies to the best of my knowledge are nott hypocrites. they are as real as they come but within and on the physical aspect.
You're simply entertaining the poster. and me, for trying to make sense of her cheesy grin

chika98:

Thank you! [b]Every blood person is a hypocrite. we change ideas. it does not matter if it's a woman or not. [/b]Ideas are meant to be changed, nothing is permanent.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 3:08am On May 07, 2008

There may be more to them than the eye. Nigerian women are no different from the western women these days especially since they started getting their foothold on the national economy.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 3:09am On May 07, 2008
OsunAmazon:

There may be more to them than the eye. Nigerian women are no different from the western women these days especially since they started getting their foothold on the national economy.
eh en! Should they be arrested?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 3:10am On May 07, 2008

If we buy this premise, that means that it's cold and inhuman for women to beat men down and complain all the time for their cheating since we are equally guilty of the same sin?  Should men demand an apology from us for making them look bad all along, there shouldnt be any reason to deny them the fun,abi?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by chika98: 3:13am On May 07, 2008
OsunAmazon:

If we buy this premise, that means that it's cold and inhuman for women to beat men down and complain all the time for their cheating since we are equally guilty of the same sin?  Should men demand an apology from us for making them look bad all along, there shouldnt be any reason to deny them the fun,abi?
My dear, Don't judge the world as a whole by little things you see happen around you. The world is bigger than you know.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 3:13am On May 07, 2008
OsunAmazon:

If we buy this premise, that means that it's cold and inhuman for women to beat men down and complain all the time for their cheating since we are equally guilty of the same sin? Should men demand an apology from us for making them look bad all along, there shouldnt be any reason to deny them the fun,abi?

So your point is? I still dnt get the point of your thread
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 3:14am On May 07, 2008
Some people seem not to understand the meaning of the word 'ignore', they continue to be assertive even when their assertion is continually ignored. Is it a question of being belligerent or just plain stupid?

Definition:

Entry: ig·nore  
Pronunciation: \ig-ˈnȯr\

Date: 1801
1 : to refuse to take notice of
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 3:17am On May 07, 2008
Are women not becoming hypocrites gradually for blasting men on their wayward ways when we cheat on the same men mentally?  

If you cheat mentally, doesn't mean everyone does the same. There are better things for me to think about than what is in a man's pants!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 3:18am On May 07, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Some people seem not to understand the meaning of ignore, they continue to be sassy even when their assertion is continually ignored. Is it a question of being belligerent or just plain stupid?

Definition:

Entry: ig·nore
Pronunciation: \ig-ˈnȯr\

Date: 1801
1 : to refuse to take notice of

eh en! since you can't answer the qustion, the point of this your thread is simply baseless. You said sth about standing up to injustice. What am I suppose to do when he cheats? Start a boycott?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 3:18am On May 07, 2008
stillwater:

If you cheat mentally, doesn't me everyone does the same. There are better things for me to think about than what is in man's pants!!!!!!!!!!
dnt mind her, let's play along with her charade. everyone of her thread on this sec. is always about a man or woman's "kini" undecided
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by proo212(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2008
@Stillwater, it's more than thinking about what is in another man's underpants. If that were your only thoughts when you are cheating, i will be happy.

I think I understand where the poster is coming from. Yes people are hypocrites, because we are people.
What I believe she is trying to point out that, women are quick to label "all men" dogs (or how ever you choose to address them) because it's easy for them to do. You guys are more vocal like that. But turn it around and it's "well I'm not like that", "next time choose your partners wisely", "open your eyes wide" Yes you have to open your eyes when you are choosing.

Not saying all women do this but wherever you go, 3rd world, developing or western world, it's the same and they have good reason too. A lot of men cheat and think it's OK but a lot more women are cheating too, but because they have a higher price to pay if they are caught out (especially in places like Nigeria) they have more to lose. (double standard, I agree). What she is trying to say call a spade a spade. Both genders should be held accountable for their transgressions (cheating) equally. But this is never going to happen though. So we will just agree to disagree.

Emotional cheating is worse in my opinion. She's only with you physically but her mind and heart are somewhere else. You might as well just let her go because you have nothing.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Sisikill: 12:46pm On May 07, 2008
Are you saying thinking about cheating is the same thing as actually cheating? Really?

Okay, in that token, let’s start arresting people who think about stealing, let’s round up all the mental liars, mental murderers and throw them in the gallows. In short everyone who has ever thought of doing something wrong. . .off with their heads, I say! Yeah.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by proo212(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2008
You don't understand what i'm saying.

Being with someone physically is different to thinking about someone, longing for someone (when you're with someone else). Sharing your innermost thoughts, and effectively being with someone else emotionally when you're physically with someone else.

Many more men than women can have just the physical release of being physical and that is where it ends. Not saying the physical is not as bad but when your mind is elsewhere, even though you have not crossed the line in giving your body. This is worse in my opinion. It's like you're sleeping with a robot.

If you've been there you'll know what i'm talking about.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by yemivictor: 1:23pm On May 07, 2008
@ Topic!

Is the pope catholic!?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:25pm On May 07, 2008
@ poster

[size=13pt]SEXISM !!!!!!![/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:28pm On May 07, 2008
@topic

Are men pathetic liars?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by yemivictor: 1:31pm On May 07, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

@topic

Are men pathetic liars?

Stop copying my style jare! grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by HRhotness(f): 1:33pm On May 07, 2008
What is good for the goose,,,,
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:40pm On May 07, 2008
@yemi

who, me?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Antidote1(f): 1:41pm On May 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

EXACTLY,

@topic
You cheat, I cheat, we all cheat, What's the big deal
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:42pm On May 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

is good for the mandem!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Marry A Girl He Disvirgined Because She's Not A Virgin / Birthday Gift For My Fiance / Condom Found In Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.