Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Are Women Hypocrites? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Hypocrites? (2744 Views)

Why Are Women So Emotional? / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Why Is It That Men Weakness Are Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 08, 2008
My sister I no agree with this one o
It's like saying women who are hit, they pushed the man to it.
A man cheats because of lack of self control it has absolutely nothing to do with the woman.

and what about those men that their wives starve sexually,all in d name of shakara,or maybe because they quarelled and d woman is denying him his rights,i know of a friend that starved her husband for 2months and 16 days,all in d name of punishing him d hard way so that he wont annoy or offend her again,tell me if that man goes outside who blame fall on?body na wood,make we talk like human beings wt blood flowing through our veins
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by tRoOE(f): 12:36am On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

now you're talking sweetheart smiley
Your hubby probably grins when you catch him lost in a silly gaze looking at a girl passing by with double DD's and dollypatton cleavage.
All men do it,even pastors and Imams
They are men
It's in their DNA

But when he crosses that line and acts on those feelings, that's where I draw the line.
You can look but you cannot touch.
When he looks i don't get bother, becos at the end of the day he goes/comes home to me. And sometimes am even the one saying baby look at that ass, hahah we make silly comments and keep moving
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 12:36am On May 08, 2008
Your husband lucky o

He knows if he cheats, you will be prepared to shoulder the blame for his malfeasance

no i wont take d blame,dont get me wrong,im jsut talking generally here,there r some things i will take in my marriage and they r some things i wont take
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 12:38am On May 08, 2008
Men are like wild animals.
Everything to them is a conquest and it takes discipline and maturity for them to get off that mode.
Girls don't sit around talking about men that have "chopped" them
If anything they minimize the number so people won't call them ashawo
men on the other hand have an 80 leaves exercise book with names, time and frequency.
The talk about it and even hype the numbers to impress their friends.
That is the "manly" thing to do, conquering women. cry cry cry
so a man cheats because the "conquering" spirit is not put under subjection
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by tRoOE(f): 12:41am On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

have u ever tot of d probability that maybe u aint doing something right that is y he brought a woman into your matrimonial bed(God forbid its not your portion ,im only giving examples)

Abeg lets be truthful to ourselves,d fact that most men cheat doesnt make them a womanizer,some of them that cheat ,its d woman that pushes them to do it,and wenever they taste d forbidden fruit,na so we women go dey shout ,dey cry,dey curse d man,mean while na our fault, abeg forget all this matter jare

trooe i hope say u no be d type wey go dey go cry to pastor to pray make God restore your marriage,all of una wey dey make mouth so
Of course women do have fault sometimes, we tend to push our man over the edge.
Nope the way I was brought up, it advisable never to invite a third party into your matrimonial problem.
If i want to pray, i will do that in my bedroom, am sure God will listen and hear my cry.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by 4Him1(m): 12:42am On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

Everything to them is a conquest and it takes discipline and maturity for them to get off that mode.
men on the other hand have an 80 leaves exercise book with names, time and frequency.

lol kiss and tell is usually popular among teenage boys. The older you get the more secretive you become especially when you realise the potential danger of someone else deciding to try his luck with one of your "conquests".  smiley

Its one of the "advantages" of being a man, you can laugh off your indiscretions with ur friends and even plot more. its perfectly allowed.  cheesy
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 12:43am On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

and what about those men that their wives starve sexually,all in d name of shakara,or maybe because they quarelled and d woman is denying him his rights,i know of a friend that starved her husband for 2months and 16 days,all in d name of punishing him d hard way so that he wont annoy or offend her again,tell me if that man goes outside who blame fall on?body na wood,make we talk like human beings wt blood flowing through our veins

I don't agree with her method but the man ought to find out the real problem not run off to another woman.

Could she be unhappy?
Is he selfish?
does he make fun of her sexually?
There's absolutely no reason to go outside,he ought to get to the root of the matter
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 12:47am On May 08, 2008
The woman sef be wood.
2 months and 16 days?
when some people can't last more than 2 days straight lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
How did she manage?
The man doesn't have proper skills lipsrsealed
can't stay mad that long no matter what.
I need all my marital benefits lipsrsealed
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 08, 2008
I don't agree with her method but the man ought to find out the real problem not run off to another woman.

Could she be unhappy?
Is he selfish?
does he make fun of her sexually?
There's absolutely no reason to go outside,he ought to get to the root of the matter

wat exactly will be d problem dat d woman had to punish d man dat way,some women can be heartless dat is one thing im sure off

im not sure if he cheated on her,but wen she was telling how d husband told her to forgive him if he has offended her in any way,i almost cried for d guy,and d foolish girl was busy laffing wen she was telling all dis,infact she was describing d way d man was begging her for sex,and i was pissed,it was wen i told her,if ur husband goes outside then its ur fault,na dat one calm d babe down small

even if he did not ask her wat d problem is,for 2 and d half month,d woman ought to talk to him about him judging from d fact dat they have kids and dat kinda thing shouldnt be done before d children,who she told me d eldest was begining to suspect sthg
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by tRoOE(f): 12:50am On May 08, 2008
sheniqua:

lmfao so true, what woman will want to be labled as an ashewo. The guys notebooks is called the black book, wonder why they keep track of the names, or maybe for future emergences. Men can brag, kai grin grin grin grin i guess it their term as the "men's world"
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by 4Him1(m): 12:52am On May 08, 2008
Jenny, that your friend is a foolish woman.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 08, 2008
The woman sef be wood.
2 months and 16 days?
when some people can't last more than 2 days straight Lips sealed Lips sealed
How did she manage?
The man doesn't have proper skills lipsrsealed
I need all my marital benefits lipsrsealed

ride on my sis nothing do u

but honestly this woman really did this thing,even when she was telling me,i asked her if she had some other man helping her out sexually.she said no,even when she yarn me d story make i no lie i doubt from day one,but i later believed judging from d fact that i don know her for ages,right from primary school days,and shes capable of doing that and even more
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 08, 2008
Jenny, that your friend is a foolish woman.

foolish is an understatement,shes mad,d woman dey lucky say she marry correct man,even wt all dis madness d man love d wife like crace

such women can be extra ordinarily lucky wt men
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by ztyle(m): 12:57am On May 08, 2008
@Topic Welldone, as the topic imply[b] Are women Hypocrites?[/b] Yes & we don't need a prophet to tell us that
the word "Hypocrities" simply means
"A person who pretends to be good, pious or sympathetic without really being so" e.g Women.

I rest my case.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by sheniqua: 1:02am On May 08, 2008
jennykadry:

ride on my sis nothing do u

but honestly this woman really did this thing,even when she was telling me,i asked her if she had some other man helping her out sexually.she said no,even when she yarn me d story make i no lie i doubt from day one,but i later believed judging from d fact that i don know her for ages,right from primary school days,and shes capable of doing that and even more

now you're talking
she simply left the man and was satisfying her desires elsewhere and pretending to be angry.
Poor man
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 1:05am On May 08, 2008
Zytle, are women th only hypocrite beings?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Nobody: 1:13am On May 08, 2008
now you're talking
she simply left the man and was satisfying her desires elsewhere and pretending to be angry.
Poor man

my sis,she said she had no one,but i was wondering how she could stay dat long wen its not as if d husband travelled or sthg,they sleep on d same bed
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by ztyle(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2008
@Cadet
. . . . As stated above, so go figure it out tongue
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 1:23am On May 08, 2008
ztyle:

@Cadet
. . . . As stated above, so go figure it out tongue
The above does not question if women are the only hypocrites or not. So, answer my question
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 1:27am On May 08, 2008
The woman sef be wood.
2 months and 16 days?
[b]when some people can't last more than 2 days straight 
How did she manage?[/b]The man doesn't have proper skills
I need all my marital benefits

What of women that are married and are not getting any?  does it mean they should look elsewhere?
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by ztyle(m): 1:33am On May 08, 2008
@CaDet Question: . . . on Pending since u can't use your head.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by Cadet(f): 1:46am On May 08, 2008
ztyle:

@CaDet Question: . . . on Pending since u can't use your head.
Babe, instead of insulting, you can answer the question! I'm not in the mood to play cat and mice tonight.
Re: Are Women Hypocrites? by OsunAmazon: 2:55am On May 08, 2008
Jenny, that your friend is a foolish woman
Why should she reciprocate if the man is not playing balls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Are You? / Nigerian Girls Are Wobia! / Naija Girls With 'i'm Busy'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.